Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

08.01.2020 09:19
one of those drives were longer than five Antworten

DAVIE Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft , Fla. (AP) — New coach, same old Dolphins dysfunction.Two-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones skipped the first practice Tuesday under new coach Brian Flores, who declined to specify a reason for the absence of the team’s highest-paid player.Flores, hired in February after the Dolphins fired Adam Gase, said Jones has been attending meetings and remains part of the team. But Flores declined to say whether Jones wants to play for the rebuilding Dolphins, or say whether he was disappointed by Jones’ decision to sit out the workout.“It’s voluntary,” Flores said. “He made a decision to train somewhere else. There’s not much we can do about it.”Jones is expected to miss this week’s three practices, which the Dolphins are allowed to conduct because they have a new coach. They missed the playoffs last year for the 15th time in 17 seasons, and oddsmakers list their 2019 championship chances as the NFL’s worst.Jones, a starter for Miami since 2011, has four years remaining on his contract, with a base salary of $13 million this year. He played in 14 games last season and underwent offseason shoulder surgery, and his recovery contributed to his decision to skip practice, Flores said.“There are a few factors,” the coach said. “He’s rehabbing his shoulder. He’s training. He has been here. He looks good. He has been in all the meetings. He is learning all the terminology and the defense. That has been good.”Jones’ willingness to participate was also an issue last year under Gase. Jones took himself out of a midseason game against the Jets and watched the second half from the sideline Chandler Cox Miami Dolphins Jerseys , unhappy with a plan to rotate safeties.Jones’ agent didn’t respond to messages seeking comment.Others missing practice Tuesday included receivers Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant, who are still recovering from season-ending 2018 injuries.“Those guys are working extremely hard to get back out on the field,” Flores said. “Hopefully we see them out there as soon as possible.”Among those on the field was cornerback Xavien Howard, who tied for the NFL lead with seven interceptions last year and made the Pro Bowl. He’s heading into the final year of his contract and negotiating an extension.“I’m here today, and we’ll just see how it goes from there,” Howard said.Also taking part in the workout was veteran newcomer Ryan Fitzpatrick, the caretaker quarterback until the Dolphins acquire a franchise QB — which could happen in next week’s draft.Fitzpatrick said the team is in the early stages of learning Flores’ offense.“I think as long as we have 11 guys in the huddle and we don’t line up with 10 or 12, then I’ve done my job, and we’ll go from there,” Fitzpatrick said.Flores declined to talk about the draft. The Dolphins have the 13th pick and a multitude of needs besides quarterback.Issues with his star safety didn’t dampen Flores’ enthusiasm about his new job. He was hired after helping the New England Patriots win the Super Bowl as their linebackers coach and defensive play caller.“I’m living the dream,” he said. “It has been a learning process. Like the players, I try to learn and improve every day. This begins the phase I enjoy the most: coaching football. Today is a special day for me.” The Miami Dolphins took a beating on Sunday, losing to the New England Patriots 38-7. It was an embarrassment of a game for the South Florida franchise, especially when it could have given the team a 4-0 start for the first time since 1995 and a three-game lead in the AFC East after just four weeks. It felt like the Dolphins never got off the plane, with the Patriots punching them in the mouth from the start of the first quarter through to Brock Osweiler replacing Ryan Tannehill at quarterback in the fourth quarter as Miami signaled surrender. The 2018 NFL Power Rankings from around the web are not likely to be kind to the Dolphins Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 , even as they hold on to their one-game lead in the AFC East heading into Week 5. Sign up HERE to take our weekly Dolphins survey.Below, you will find the Week 5 power rankings for the Dolphins, along with the change from last week and any write up if there was one. At the bottom of the page, we take a look at the highest single week and average ranking for Miami this year, as well as the lowest for both of those.SB Nation - Rebecca TobackThis week: 13Change: Down 8Niners Nation - David FucilloThis week: 10Change: Down 6Bleeding Green Nation - Brandon Lee GowtonThis week: 16Change: Down 12Who would’ve guessed the Dolphins were fraudulent? Just about everyone. Yup. Not like I had them high my power rankings last week.NFL.com - Elliot HarrisonThis week: 17Change: Down 7Uh ... OK ... How to start this blurb ... Dolphins fans have been all over your friendly writer for picking against them. (I have twice: at the Jets in Week 2, and this past Sunday in Foxborough.) Bottom line: If the Fins belong among the elite, the top five, then they have to do better than being down 38-zip in the fourth quarter, giving Brock Osweiler some snaps. That 172 spot the offense posted in the “Total Yards” box was putrid -- especially coming against a defense that stunk in Detroit one week prior. Flipper would have been pissed.ESPNThis week: 14Change: Down 6Rookie snaps leader: DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, 230 snaps out of 279 (82.4 percent). When Fitzpatrick is not on the field, Dolphins opponents complete 71 percent of their passes, compared with 61 percent with him on the field. -- Joey KoontzCBS Sports - Pete PriscoThis week: 12Change: Down 8Which team are they? The one that opened 3-1 or the one that got blown out by the Patriots last week? We’ll know after they play the Bengals this week.Yahoo! Sports - Frank SchwabThis week: 16Change: Down 7I didn’t want to put the Dolphins even as high as ninth last week, but you can’t justify putting one of three 3-0 teams too low. But if you want comedy, remember that the Dolphins were trailing 38-0 with less than 100 yards of total offense in the fourth quarter, and then look how mad the Dolphins fans were last week when I said I didn’t think they weren’t a top-five NFL team. Funny stuff.Sporting News - Vinnie IyerThis week: 16Change: Down 10The Dolphins saw their undefeated run end quickly in New England. We’re back to more head-scratching with Adam Gase.USA Today - Nate DavisThis week: 18Change: Down 9 To quote George Bush 43: “Fool me once Chandler Cox T-Shirts Jersey , shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.” You owe us the apology, Miami.Bleacher Report - NFL StaffThis week: 21Change: Down 1Despite their 3-0 record, the Miami Dolphins didn’t get a ton of respect from the analysts here at Bleacher Report last week—the team barely made it inside the top 20 in these rankings.As it turns out, the fellas were on to something.Presented with the opportunity to open an unthinkable three-game lead over the Patriots in the AFC East, the Dolphins laid a big fat egg at Gillette Stadium. The Dolphins got blasted. Waxed. Embarrassed in every way imaginable.Name a category, and the Dolphins were dominated in it. The team was outgained 449-172 and lost the time-of-possession battle by almost 13 minutes. Miami’s pass rush couldn’t get close to Tom Brady, and the ‘Fins spotted New England a 24-0 lead at intermission.Ryan Tannehill was 11-of-20 for just 100 yards. His 10 drives under center resulted in seven punts, two turnovers and the end of the half. None of those drives were longer than five plays.About the only thing the Dolphins had more of than the Patriots was penalties—10 for 89 yards.As Gagnon said, it was a sobering reality check.”That dud performance in New England was a stark reminder that the Dolphins are still a bridesmaid at best in the AFC East,” he said. “Their reputation was inflated by three one-score victories over beatable teams, with two of those wins coming at home. We were reminded on Sunday that this is a team that was so-so even before losing/waving goodbye to its best offensive player in Jarvis Landry and its best defensive player in Ndamukong Suh.”The Washington Post - Mark MaskeThis week: 15Change: Down 7Never make too much of one game. But in this case, it’s tough to avoid believing the Dolphins might have been exposed as AFC East pretenders rather than contenders on Sunday in Foxborough, Mass.Sports Illustrated/MMQB - MMQB StaffThis week: 18Change: Down 9Welp.Fansided - Matt VerderameThis week: 18Change: Down 2Oh dear God, what was that?2018 SeasonChange in average from last week: Down 6.7Highest Weekly Ranking: Week 4 - Niners Nation / Bleeding Green Nation / CBS Sports - 4Highest Average Ranking: Week 4 - 9.0Lowest Weekly Ranking: Week 1 - ESPN - 32Lowest Average Ranking: Week 1 - 27.3Week 1 Average: 27.3Week 2 Average: 21.7Week 3 Average: 16.1Week 4 Average: 9.0Week 5 Average: 15.7

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz