Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

10.01.2020 02:23
ldn’t look at this place t Antworten

This was a lock to happen."Ahead of the 2019 NFL Draft Malik Jefferson Jersey Limited , the Bengals just made a key move with their top 2016 pick. On Wednesday, the team announced it was picking up the fifth-year option on cornerback William Jackson, which means he is now signed through the 2020 season. This has been effectively a lock to happen since Jackson had his breakout 2017 season, where he became one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL. He took a step back in 2018 but finished strong and reminded everyone he’s still one of the game’s best young cornerbacks. A fourth-year player in 2019, Jackson has played in 31 games with 21 starts. Last season, he started 16 games and totaled 41 tackles William Jackson Jersey , and his 13 passes defensed led the team.As of now, Jackson, Dre Kirkpatrick, B.W. Webb, Darius Phillips and Davontae Harris was the only cornerbacks signed through 2020, so the cornerback position is set for at least the next two seasons. Of the eight jobs that were available in the 2019 hiring cycle Cheap John Ross Jersey , many would have put Cincinnati at or near the bottom. One guy didn’t.Coincidentally, he’s the one who got the job.Zac Taylor tells Peter King of that Taylor viewed the Bengals job as the best of the bunch.“A lot of coaches wouldn’t look at this place the way I did among the jobs that were available this year,” Taylor said. “For me, this would be close to the number one job. . . . No. This IS the number one job. It’s exactly what I want in a coaching job, everything I hoped for.”Taylor spent a year in the city working for the University of Cincinnati, and he said that he and his wife “fell in love” with the town. He also believes in the Bengals organization.“The Brown family is very big on loyalty in a cut-throat Tyler Boyd Jersey , bottom-line, dog-eat-dog league, when often you might just get two years to turn a program around,” Taylor said. “I just felt this was the right place at the right time. They hadn’t changed coaches in 16 years, and if they were going to change, this organization had the values I embraced.”The son-in-law of former Packers coach Mike Sherman John Miller Jersey , Sherman advised Taylor to be himself. That’s becoming a common theme among NFL coaches. Whether they succeed or not, the carousel will spin every year — and multiple coaches will end up no longer being coaches.Although the Bengals may be more patient than other teams, Taylor will need to win a certain number of games in order to remain employed over the long haul.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz