Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

08.01.2020 08:51
be an upset for the ages. The aftermath Antworten

Plenty of Rams are getting some much deserved hype this offseason Michael Brockers Jersey , but who might end up being not as advertised once the season begins?" 2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonWho is the most overrated player on the Los Angeles Rams?New,19commentsPlenty of Rams are getting some much deserved hype this offseason, but who might end up being not as advertised once the season begins?CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Who is the most overrated player on the Los Angeles Rams?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Scott Varley/Digital First Media/Torrance Daily Breeze via Getty ImagesThe idea of any of our Los Angeles Rams being overrated is a polarizing idea that isn’t lost on me. I don’t want to get fans angry for the purpose of getting angry, so let me state from the start that I am not a hater of any of our players on the roster.I just don’t believe as of right now, in the heat of July, that Samson Ebukam should be a starter on a Super Bowl-caliber team like the Rams.I feel like the LA Rams can do better at the edge. Some some folks at TST believe that Ebukam is the best pass rusher on the Rams (looking at you, 3k...). I think Dante Fowler, Jr. is an excellent tackler and has an elite awareness that is superior to Ebukam and Clay Matthews has the experience and technique to get the job done over him as well. But that’s just me. I also had a big plate of Bagel Bites for dinner last night, so I probably can’t be trusted. Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesThis group was always going to head into 2019 with low expectations.With the addition of LB Clay Matthews likely playing both outside and inside linebacker, the two guys slotted to start on the inside will be ILB Micah Kiser and ILB Cory Littleton while the projected outside rushers are going to be Fowler, Jr. and Ebukam. Matthews could be rotating with most if not all of these guys — it’s still up in the air. Regardless of how the rotation shakes out, Ebukam is in the mix.For this defense to really flourish, someone on the 90-man roster has to compete with Ebukam in camp. A competition is what this group needs. Maybe the second year LB out of Oklahoma, Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, could make some waves in the preseason. Could DL John Franklin-Myers find success as a pass rusher? Heading into camp, they are outsiders compared to Samson Ebukam.Ebukam’s Madden ranking (which is law) is pretty good! However, young Dylan of Utah shares my thoughts:It’s probably ridiculous to claim that a fourth-round EDGE rusher is overrated, but there’s a method to my madness, Ramily. While Ebukam turned in a sparkling two-touchdown performance on Monday Night Football in that historic game against the Kansas City Chiefs in what might be the game of his life, Ebukam was pretty pedestrian for the rest of the season.Yet the good buzz keeps blowing in his direction:The run defense for the Rams is probably the team’s biggest weakness right now, and Ebukam isn’t helping. While being a Day 3 draft talent makes him seem like a steal, we’re talking about a guy who is going to get a lot of starting snaps. When I watch tape on Ebukam, his ability to break through the line of scrimmage to get to the QB leaves a lot to be desired. As a pass rusher, his three sacks don’t do a fantastic job in the bragging department. I would argue that his out-of-this-world performance on Monday Night Football in front of the country provided an unfair expectation of what he could accomplish for the rest of the season.I think Ebukam is a fine depth guy on the roster. He brings some size that can be useful, but his motor so far has proven that he can disappear in games. There’s a good chance that Samson Ebukam can improve this season, but as of now http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-joe-namath-jersey , he’s my pick as the most overrated player on the team. The marbles. This one is for all of them."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub 鉁昇FL PlayoffsSuper BowlSuper Bowl LIIILos Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots: Turf Show Times Staff win-loss predictions for Super Bowl LIIINew,80commentsThe marbles. This one is for all of them. CSTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots: Turf Show Times Staff win-loss predictions for Super Bowl LIIIKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsWell, the time is nearly upon us Los Angeles Rams’ fans. Expectations were extremely high for the 2018-2019 season, and the team didn’t disappoint. In just a few days, the Rams will take on the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LIII. Can the Rams put it all together for 60 minutes and hoist the Lombardi for the first time in 20 years...or will Patriots earn their sixth (gross) Super Bowl victory? The Turf Show Times’ staff make their picks...RamBuck (@lannyosu)I’m going to be that guy. I really want to say the Rams will win this game, but I still think Lucifer and his favorite son Mammon will figure out a way to steal another Super Bowl from the Rams. The silver lining will be that they’ll probably both retire after the game, and we’ll be done with them.Prediction: Patriots win, 35-34Tevin Broner (@T_Bron)This will be a tough game. You have Tom Brady, and we don’t have to talk about his play, but the run game has been really impressive. The Rams offense should be able to make enough plays. The Rams defensive interior will have to be a factor by getting in Brady’s face. It’s tough to pick against the Patriots in a Super Bowl but the Rams should have the players to winPrediction: Rams win, 28-24Charlie Hiller (@charliehiller)Confetti will fly. Grown-ass men will weep. Children will be conceived and given McVay as a middle name. And a city starved for a championship will win it’s first in *checks notes* 5 years.Prediction: Rams win, 26-24Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)This is the big one. Enjoy it. Soak it in. Ride and embrace the waves of emotion. The key to this, as the key has always been in a Super Bowl in which the Patriots participate, is getting pressure on Tom Brady. Aaron Donald will have to be dominant and Ndamukong Suh and Michael Brockers will have to stop Sony Michel. The Rams will have to prevent long third down conversions from Julian Edelman and keep Gronk off kilter. Jared Goff will need to rise to the occasion again. Todd Gurley will need to be Just Todd Gurley. Brandin Cooks will have to keep the Patriots defense honest. I think the Rams win this game, but it will be incredibly difficult.Prediction: Rams win, 27-24Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)This Sunday seems somewhat unfamiliar to me. Last time we were in the SB I was a preteen, so I was definitely more sober than I am now.But back to the game: I feel strongly about how this defense will attack Tom Brady & the Patriots. The defense has picked the right time to gel. I am somewhat iffy on the pass rush, but don’t fret, Grandpa Wade’s got that handled.Goff will stumble out the gate (he’s a bit goofy) but he’ll get his shit straight. Todd (if healthy) & CJ will pound on the ground.Prediction: Rams win, 35-25Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)Back On TopPrediction: Rams win, 27-10Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)The Rams are possibly the only team in the league that won’t get severely outcoached by Bilbo Belichick, and they have more play makers. Of course, the Patriots have the ultimate playmaker at the most important position, so we will be terrified up until the very end, but I’m gonna say it, the Los Angeles Rams WILL win Super Bowl 53. Prediction: Rams win Nolan Cromwell Jersey , 34-27Kristian Ramirez (@KristianRamirez)This is a hard one. I truly believe that the Rams will find redemption in this Super Bowl. I believe that Aaron Donald will hit Brady into next season. I believe Cooks, Woods, Anderson, and Gurley will all have a game. But this game is against a Patriots team and coaching staff that has been here many, many, many times. They won’t be blinded by the lights and will show up ready to play for that Lombardi. So while I feel this will be a close game, I think the Rams will emerge as world champs.Prediction: Rams win, 34-30Joey Aucoin (@LARamsRamsRams)Super Bowl LIII is going to be a rolle coaster of emotions. The LA Rams are going to come out hot in the first half, lighting it up and getting a comfy lead. Then the Pats will do what they do, dinking and dunking their way back into the game in the second half. I predict a fantastic signature win by Jared Goff, who will win the game in the final two minutes with the help of WR Brandin Cooks. Prediction: Rams win, 35-33Elijah Kim (@Big_EZK)The Rams are in the Super Bowl. They can avenge a controversial loss from 2002. I remember that game. I cried after watching it. My football heroes Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce, and Torry Holt were not be able to beat Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. The saddest part was the Rams seemed destined for a dynasty but the loss basically began a long streak of mediocrity and pain.The Rams now have a chance to get revenge. Situated less than a quarter mile from where they won the Super Bowl against the Titans, the Rams can win another one and get revenge on the QB and Coach that dashed their chances of being a dynasty. It’s not going to be easy. There’s a mystique that surround the New England Patriots that makes teams/players/coaches choke. Nothing can convince me that RB Todd Gurley is healthy but thankfully C.J. Anderson has emerged to help get the Rams rushing attack going. The defense is challenged again, after neutralizing Ezekiel Elliott, Alvin Kamara (in the run game at the least), and Mark Ingram in their playoff run. It’s going to be a good game but this is a pick made with my heart and belief that the Rams are the best team in the NFL, even after picking them to barely crack double digit wins before the year. Jared Goff does enough to beat the G.O.A.T.Prediction: Rams win, 28-24Hotdaddywags (@Hotdaddywags)We created this monster, now it’s time to kill it. The Rams are the more talented football team, but the Patriots have the most clutch QB and coach combo in NFL history. After an up and down regular season, New England has looked (predictably) great this postseason, and the Rams will have their work cut out for them. Take away Edelman, White and Michel Womens Brian Allen Jersey , and Brady will find Dorsett, Gronk and Hogan. Defensively, it’s less about personnel and more about gameplan, as Belichik will of course try to take players away to create matchups he likes. I think the Rams simply have too many answers, and a pretty damned good head coach to boot. Take away Woods? Here comes Reynolds and Higbee. Focus on Cooks and Gurley? Give me a steady dose of CJ and Young Gerald. If we get to Brady — something the Chargers and the Chiefs failed to do — we’ll win, and Aaron Donald is going to make his mark in this football game like the all-world player he is. A late strip-sack by #99 will remind New England of the painful loss they suffered last year, and bring about the beginning of a new dynasty.Prediction: Rams win, 34-26Tim Godfrey (@MrTimGodfrey)Boston: A city filled with pristine universities, history and culture yet inhabited by backward-hat-wearing dullards who have the appeal of a hot burp in your face. The city of Boston has 37 championships between their sports franchises — 11 since 2000 — and they still think of themselves as underdogs.“Yo, nobawdy respects us,” says a collective group of Boston fans at the same basement bar. This game is more about revenge. it’s about preventing the worst city in the country from patting itself on the back for another year.Prediction: Rams win, 40-37Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)The Rams are simply too talented to be held in check in Super Bowl 53. The youth and speed of the Rams’ offense will ensure a lot of points will be thrown up on the scoreboard. The Patriots on the other hand will likely continue to chip away moving the chains and sprinkling in a big play here or there. Defensively, Aaron Donald and John Johnson III will rise to the occasion and prove they’re superstars in the most important games too. The Los Angeles Rams are going to win Super Bowl 53.Prediction: Rams win, 34-31seattlerams (@seattlerams_nfl)I remember February 3, 2002 as much as the next Rams fan. I remember the Patriots taped the Rams walkthrough the night before the game, cheating their way to what was thought to be an upset for the ages. The aftermath of this one game propelled one team into the single greatest dynasty the NFL has seen in its long history, and plummeted the other team into abyss of death and decay.Do I still I still hold a grudge? You bet your ass I do!Fuck Bill Belichick!Fuck Tom Brady!Fuck Gisele!Double fuck Josh McDaniels! (Yes, I remember your 2011 year as the Rams OC, you piece of shit!)Fuck your bullshit underdog mantra!Fuck Barstool!Fuck Dave Portnoy!Fuck Boston!Prediction: Rams win, 34-31Sean Wilkinson (@Papa_Lurch)This is going to be as lopsided as the Clemson-Alabama national championship game.Sean McVay’s coaching staff is too creative and the Rams have too big a chip on their shoulder to lose a lopsided game. Expect them to win the turnover battle en route to hoisting the Lombardi trophyPrediction: Rams win, 38-173k (@3k_)Few things are better in cold weather (and given what’s going on in the Midwest right now, it’s an understatement to call it cold) than clam chowder. And I mean New England clam chowder, not that Manhattan evil (it’s actually pretty good).Prediction: Rams win, 34-31Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)Greg Zuerlein gives the Patriots a taste of their own medicine — field goal as time expires. The collective soul of New England is crushed. Prediction: Rams win, 26-23

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz