Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

08.01.2020 08:12
nearly run out | Silver and Black PrideHow a wild offseason has affected the Chiefs’ Super Bowl odds for next season | Kansas Ci Antworten

The road to the Super Bowl may have to be cleared with a snow plow.The Kansas City Chiefs will open their postseason run against the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday Tyreek Hill Jersey , and the game time weather forecast at Arrowhead Stadium has changed again.Winter storm Gia — yep, it has a name — is now projected in some forecasts to drop more snow on Kansas City than we first thought.Accumulations by kickoff could be as high as eight inches, and snow could continue through the early part of the game.Here’s what the National Weather Service is saying on Friday morning:Here’s another take — this one from KSHB-TV:Here’s another:None of this is good news for the fans planning to attend the game — but who doesn’t like a game in real football weather?As for the effect on the game itself... who can say?The conventional wisdom is that adverse weather tends to cause teams to run the ball more, but there are plenty of examples of games that had lots of passing yards in snowy weather — perhaps because teams figure the other side won’t expect it.For his part, Chiefs head coach Andy Reid had a pretty philosophical answer when asked about the weather forecast on Thursday. “I am aware of it Carlos Hyde Jersey ,” he said. “I can’t do anything about it. Whatever happens, happens. Both teams are playing in it and we will roll.”On Wednesday, special teams coordinator Dave Toub — who has to worry about the kicking game — was asked if the incoming weather would affect his unit. “It really does. It affects us probably more so than anybody,” Toub said. “We’ve talked about it. It’s not like we can manufacture snow, but we practice wet ball drills and stuff like that. The good thing is that we’ve got all week outside. That’s going to help us -- especially with the wind.”Toub was asked if they’d be shoveling snow.“It won’t be on us to do it. They’ll be on top of it.I would [be out there shoveling snow and] if we need it Juan Thornhill white jersey , I’d clear the spot. But [the officials] don’t allow that. They’ll be on top of it. Even when it’s raining, it’s amazing. They do such a good job. They have a dry ball at the snap every time.”Offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said it wouldn’t affect the team’s focus one bit.“It’s go time. It’s playoff time,” Bieniemy said with great emphasis. “I will say this: these guys have been training their entire lives to be placed in this situation. Regardless... it could be 89 degrees and sunny with high humidity. Or it could be 25 degrees with a 30-below wind chill. It does not matter. You only get a certain amount of opportunities in this profession to go out and prove who you are and what you’re about. So regardless of weather conditions... we don’t care. We’ll go out and play. I know these guys. They’re excited about the opportunity. They’re excited about being in this situation. At kickoff time, we’ll let it all go.”What’s the over/under on a snow angel from KC Wolf? Chiefs headlines for Friday, March 15."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旳rrowheadlines: Patrick Mahomes tops NFL’s list of “untradeable” playersNew Juan Thornhill Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys ,30commentsChiefs headlines for Friday, March 15. CDTShareTweetShareShareArrowheadlines: Patrick Mahomes tops NFL’s list of “untradeable” playersMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe latestPatrick Mahomes, Aaron Donald among untradeable NFL players | NFLEric Berry and the Chiefs: Inspiration and unfulfilled potential | ESPNWhen will the Raiders add an edge rusher? Free agent options have nearly run out | Silver and Black PrideHow a wild offseason has affected the Chiefs’ Super Bowl odds for next season | Kansas City StarNew Texans corner Bradley Roby: ‘I can guard anybody’ | Houston Chronicle49ers Hope Dee Ford is the Closer They’ve Been Looking for | 49ers.comThe winner’s curse: The fantasy stock of players who change teams | Pro Football FocusAround the leagueLe’Veon Bell: ‘I don’t regret’ sitting out 2018 season | NFLVeteran WR Nelson, QB McCarron cut by Raiders | ESPNAfter losing Adrian Amos to Packers, Bears bring in ex-Packer Ha Ha Clinton-Dix | Yahoo! SportsGiants add WR Tate with 4-year Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , $37.5M deal | ESPNTeddy Bridgewater re-signing with Saints | NFLTom Brady Reacts to Brandon Bolden’s Contract with Patriots: ‘F--k Yeah’ | Bleacher ReportPanthers release left tackle Matt Kalil after two years | NFLLoophole keeps rookie Pro Bowler Phillip Lindsay from winning bigger bonus | Yahoo! SportsIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideReport: Chiefs sign former Saints defensive end Alex Okafor to three-year contractThe Chiefs have finally found their “catalyst” in Tyrann MathieuFive takeaways from the departures of Dee Ford, Justin Houston and Eric BerryAndy Reid’s transformation of the Chiefs is now completeFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz