Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.04.2019 05:32
g Monday night against the New York Yankee Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Orioles third baseman Manny Machado sprained his right knee taking a swing Monday night against the New York Yankees and needed help to get off the field. Batting in the third inning, Machado twisted his knee while hitting a broken-bat grounder to shortstop. He dropped in a heap in the batters box and gripped his knee in obvious pain as Derek Jeter made the throw to first base. After a check by head trainer Richie Bancells, Machado limped off the field on the shoulders of Bancells and Baltimore manager Buck Showalter. An examination determined the injury to be a right knee sprain. The Orioles said Machado would be examined again on Tuesday. Earlier in the game, Machado doubled and scored on a sacrifice fly. Chris Davis took Machados place in the lineup and hit a two-run homer in the fifth. Machado missed the first month of the season while recovering from surgery on his left knee. Authentic MLB Jerseys Cheap . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Cheap Baseball Jerseys . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. http://www.mlbjerseyschina.com/ .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap MLB Jerseys . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy.VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Only a few days after sending out wedding invitations, golfer Rory McIlroy broke off his engagement to Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki on Wednesday. Uncomfortable and subdued, the two-time major winner spoke about the decision ahead of the BMW PGA Championship, only a few hours after first announcing the split in a statement. "It is quite a difficult time for Caroline and myself, and the statement really said it all this morning," McIlroy said at Wentworth. "It was mutual and we both thought it was the best for us, the best for both of us. Time to move on, and Ive said all that I need to say." The 25-year-old McIlroy and 23-year-old Wozniacki have been dating since 2011. They were engaged on New Years Eve in Australia. The decision to call off the wedding came as surprise to many, especially since McIlroy had only recently spoke of his delight in meeting up with Wozniacki in London after competing in the Players Championship a couple of weeks ago. Wozniacki had been due to compete in an event in Rome but withdrew to meet up with him. "Look, Im no different than anyone else," the Northern Irishman said. "Everyone has been through breakups, and its obviously very, very difficult. But look, Im here to try and concentrate on this week and answer questions about golf, and thats what Im going to do." Both McIlroy and Wozniacki have been the top-ranked player in their respective sports, bbut Wozniacki has not won a major title.dddddddddddd McIlroy won his first major at the 2011 U.S. Open, and then added another a year later at the U.S. PGA Championship. In the earlier statement, McIlroy took the blame for the breakup. "The problem is mine. The wedding invitations issued at the weekend made me realize that I wasnt ready for all that marriage entails," McIlroy said. "I wish Caroline all the happiness she deserves and thank her for the great times weve had. I will not be saying anything more about our relationship in any setting." At Wentworth, McIlroy is among the top players at this weeks European Tour flagship event. "Im not going to lie. Its going to be very difficult," McIlroy said of playing this week. "But you know, at least when I get inside the ropes, just try and concentrate on the shot at hand. But yeah, its obviously going to be difficult." At least McIlroy will have something to cheer him up. The Manchester United fan will play in the pro-am alongside three former stars from the club, Teddy Sheringham, Peter Schmeichel and Phil Neville. "Ive been a Manchester United fan my whole life, and getting to play with three Manchester United legends is going to be a nice afternoon," McIlroy said. "I remember watching the Champions League final in 99 when United beat (Bayern) Munich in Barcelona, and it was a very memorable night. All those three guys were involved." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz