Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.04.2019 05:26
Whitecaps in a match which produced two Antworten

ASPEN, Colo. -- Canadas Kaya Turski had one final chance to test her surgically repaired knee in competition before the Sochi Olympics, and she won a gold medal while doing so. The Montreal native, who was competing just five months after having surgery on her anterior cruciate ligament, captured her fifth Winter X Games gold medal in womens ski slopestyle Sunday. "I just wanted to get out there and land a run that was clean and solid, get back into the groove of things," said the 25-year-old. "My knees feeling really good. Ive had a lot of great support, a physical therapist travelling with me, all my sponsors have been really involved. Everyone is making sure Im on the right program." Turski injured herself back in August while training and it was uncertain then if she would be ready in time for her sport to make its Olympic debut in February. But with determination, and a great support network, she says was able to return back to the slopes well ahead of schedule. "I wasnt listening too much to what other people were saying," said Turski. "The moment I blew (my knee) so many things were going through my head like, whats going to happen with the Olympics?... (But) I knew if I put in my everything I could get back to as strong as I was." Turski scored 91.33 on her second run to cruise to first place, but admitted she has more to give. "I think that I was rewarded for my flow on the course, just keeping it cool and looking smooth," said Turski. "I want to bring that to the Olympics. I didnt want to throw my hardest tricks on the course today because I didnt want to compromise my chances heading into the Olympics." American Maggie Voisin took silver with 90.00 points and Kim Lamarre of Quebec City earned bronze with a best score of 85.00. "I was thrilled to have Kim on the podium with me, shes one of my best friends," said Turski. "Shes one to watch, shes a really, really strong athlete. She can have a winning run." Dara Howell of Huntsville, Ont., finished fourth with a score of 84.00 while Yuki Tsubota of Whistler, B.C. was eighth at 75.33. All four skiers are on Canadas freestyle team heading to next months Olympics in Sochi, Russia. 20:53ET 26-01-14 Curt Schilling Jersey . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/ . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. Luis Gonzalez Jersey .Do you have to be that close? Federer snapped at a TV cameraman hovering nearby as he received medical advice after losing a set on Wednesday.For Nadal and Sharapova, the nuisance was coming from the lowly-ranked qualifiers across the net. Zack Greinke Jersey .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime.Arlington, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - The Texas Rangers acquired starting pitcher Yovani Gallardo from the Milwaukee Brewers Monday in exchange for three players. The Brewers landed reliever Corey Knebel, infielder Luis Sardinas and minor league pitcher Marcos Diplan in the deal. Gallardo, 28, finished with an 8-11 record with a 3.51 ERA in 192 1/3 innings over 32 starts last season. He has pitched at least 180 innings in each of the last six seasons. The right-hander is slated to make $13 million in the final year of his contract. Milwaukee hhelped Texas in the trade by retaining $4 million of the salary.dddddddddddd In eight seasons with the Brewers, Gallardo has compiled an 89-64 record with a 3.69 ERA and 1,226 strikeouts in 214 games (211 starts). Knebel, who pitched just eight games for Detroit last season, went 5-1 with a 2.18 ERA and three saves in 34 appearances split between Double-A Erie, Triple-A Round Rock and Triple-A Toledo. Sardinas hit .261 with eight RBI in 43 games last season for the Rangers, while Diplan made 13 starts in the Dominican Summer League. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz