Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
ylq Offline

Poster

07.04.2019 05:11
If he meets on a Antworten

If he meets on a daily basis, why would I congratulate you? With tears, I opened the silent spring flowers and thanked, the leaves are luxuriant and withered, the winter snow has turned up again and again, year after year, and the dying and returning, just like my love for you, pilgrimage, ups and downs . I still think of you, in a night of sleepless nights Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, in a drunken mood, in a bustling and familiar street, in the words that the old people inadvertently mentioned, I remembered you and me again. I miss you, I seem to see you, in the revival of all things, red and green, bright spring days. I smiled and stood up, you stepped on the flowers, your face was still handsome and handsome Cigarettes 100'S, the cute birds were singing in a hovering dance for us, the delicate flower bones were woken up by the spring breeze, spit out the petals for us to dance, I looked at you, my heart was in my eyes. Full of love is yours. You are full of tenderness and water like honey. You hold my hand lightly, telling the thoughts of bones, the sun is warm and sturdy, broken and bitten, breaking into your hair, falling into my nose, I smell the happiness. I seem to have seen you, in the days of vitality, tree-lined, and summery. The round of bright moon in the night sky, the silver glow is clear, illuminating the stars covered with the sky. Before the flower, the vows, you promise, to live with me for a lifetime, my eyebrows bend, look up at you, your eyes are more clear than the moonlight, brighter than the moon, like a night pearl, illuminate my heart, let it hate Can't jump out of the chest and dedicate yourself to you. My feelings, at that time, were too strong, so strong that I thought I could go to the sea and the fields. I saw you in the old days, in the days when the autumn wind was bleak Marlboro Lights Online, the leaves were flying, and the trees were dying. I don't know when your smile has been put away by you. Your face is sharp and angular. What I see at any angle are cold lines and hidden decisions. I look at you deeply and look into you. The eyes of your eyes, your bright eyes like the moon and the moon, give me the only thing left, just as dark as the sea, thick as a mountain, I can not see through the void. The autumn water is flooding, the eyebrows are getting lighter, the dust is settled, and the song ends up being scattered. Finally, you are born from me and you are drawn by your own hand, regardless of my pain, and heartbreaking. I don't blame you, you just take back what was originally yours Carton Of Newport Shorts Price, I don't hate you, because you are cruel, you don't know. I seem to have seen you, in the snowy, cold, cold, windy days. You came across the opposite side, adding a new green to your side, my heart was choppy, I was uncertain, I thought, you will look at me, even if you look at it, but you don't. It turns out that our past, the passing time, in exchange for, just a moment of passing by. You forget to be free and easy, and my feelings for you remain in the remaining dreams. The red dust is self-inflicted, and all kinds of pains are turned into tears. In this life, you live up to the ages, and you are willing and unconstrained. This life, I am under the Bodhi, I am thinking of you, I want to see you again, but I will never see you again. You, whether it is God or deliberate, I will never remember it again. Years are like smoke, and I am confused. I can't even remember your appearance. Those of us have been buried deeply and I don't want to mention it. This is a sigh of sigh, sighing the time that passed away, sighing the flower season I used to have Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz