Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
ylq Offline

Poster

07.04.2019 05:10
I want to go from Antworten

I want to go from the south to the north, I have to go from white to black; I want people to see me, but I don't know who I am, some early Indian religions, emphasizing asceticism, and these monks are called ascetic monks. They regard the body as a carrier of stinky skin and all evil, practicing through meditation practice and hunger strike, hoping to drag these ways to wash away their sins and return to the arms of God. So they suffer from the pain and suffering that ordinary people can't imagine, and they have a superb and unconventional realm. However, this false behavior is not for spiritual practice, but for freedom. He is arrogant and free Carton Of Newport Shorts Price, and he wanders all the way, singing all the way. The people in this world are wearing hypocritical masks, and no one dares to stand up against rebellion; there will be a beloved girl on the road, but nothing can stop the rebellious heart. Some people say that this is a love song, others say it is a political song, and the benevolent sees the wise and sees wisdom. In my opinion, it is better to simply understand the voice of the prodigal son Marlboro Lights Online. Heaven is big, but there is nowhere to be home. So from south to north, from white to black, never stop. A friend once wrote an article about the immortal bird. I think this fake act may be a dead bird. Somewhere there is an island called Undead Island. There is a bird on the island called the Dead Bird. Undead islands float, and the dead birds have no feet Newport Box 100S Carton. There are only undead birds on the island of immortality. The immortal bird is only on the island of Undead. To tell the truth, I have never understood what a friend��s story resembling a tongue twister is expressing. Later, she told me that she did not want to live a life of the same husband, she also Not ready to accept the future life, she wants to pursue the so-called freedom that she does not know. It turned out that I was the undead island she said, and she was the immortal bird. However, she never imagined that one day the dead bird flew away from the undead island Cheapest Newports Cigarettes, then neither of them existed Free Carton Of Newport Cigarettes. I didn't want to stay in one place, and I didn't want someone to follow." Just like the line in the movie "Unbeaten in the East" Like, "My own way, I am going alone."

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz