Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

28.03.2019 03:13
Formula One pre-season testing for the second Antworten

JEREZ, Spain - Sebastian Vettels career with Ferrari is off to an encouraging start, with the German driver quickest in Formula One pre-season testing for the second day running.The four-time champion joined Ferrari after a miserable season with Red Bull last year. The German finished fifth overall, failed to win a race and secured only four podium finishes compared to 13 Grand Prix wins the previous season.Vettel clocked a best lap of 1 minute, 20.984 seconds on Monday — almost two seconds better than he managed on Sunday.The reference is still Mercedes ... Mercedes did a great job last season that left all others looking a bit pale, Vettel said. I havent driven the 2014 Ferrari so I have no reference. I have made sure over the winter that Ive taken in all the different buttons and switches.Vettel thinks it may take him some time to make his mark at Ferrari.There are so many new things to come to terms with, and that includes me. You take the current car and try to squeeze the maximum out of it, he said. So the priority for this year: get the maximum out of the season and develop as a team.Sauber driver Felipe Nasr of Brazil was second best in 1:21.867 and Williams driver Valtteri Bottas of Finland third quickest in 1:22.319.Defending champion Lewis Hamilton was fourth fastest in Mercedes and cut short his session about an hour before the end.I got a feel for the car quite quickly. The balance obviously wasnt perfect as were not working on setup yet, so it could be a lot better, he said. But the priority right now is to put in the laps, not set fast times, and there were lots of positives today.With teammate Nico Rosberg watching from the pit lane, Hamilton clocked up 91 laps — considerably less than the mammoth 157 Rosberg did on Sunday — but more than Vettels 89.Hamilton was called back to the garage with an hour remaining due to a water system issue on the Mercedes — just as the rain started to lash down on the Jerez circuit in southern Spain.Max Verstappen, the youngest driver in F1 history at 17 years old, was fifth quickest for Toro Rosso.Meanwhile, Red Bulls day was limited to just 18 laps after Russian driver Daniil Kvyat, who was signed to replace Vettel, damaged the RB11s front wing after going off track.Sometimes mistakes happen and theres nothing you can do about them, Kvyat said. We still maximized our running with what we had and hopefully we can recover from that.The team said it hopes to have a replacement wing delivered in time for Tuesdays testing.It was another bad day for McLaren, which has switched to Honda engines this season, with Jenson Button doing only six laps — the same tally as Fernando Alonso managed on Sunday.Buttons best lap was more than 30 seconds slower than Vettels. Nike Flyknit Cheap China . Still, its a start. Josh Baileys goal with 1:40 left capped a furious third-period rally, and the Islanders edged the Penguins 4-3 on Friday night. Nike Flyknit Running Shoes Sale . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories. http://www.cheapnikeflyknit.com/. They kicked off the still-going trend of host cities winning the Grey Cup and sent Hall of Fame head coach Wally Buono to the front office a champion. Nike Flyknit Sale . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Nike Flykit Clearance . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found.WINNIPEG - Two teams share the top of the standings on the womens sides at the Canadian Olympic Curling trials, with Jennifer Jones and Val Sweeting sit at 3-1. Sweeting is technically in the lead among the women, thanks to handing Jones her only loss so far. But at this point, its what happens next that all 16 teams know matters most. "It will be the turning point Wednesday, Thursday, obviously," said Heather Nedohin, who handed Sweeting her first loss with a last rock draw to win a tight game 6-5. "I dont think anyone at the trials ever has done this undefeated," said Sweeting. "I thought we just got outplayed." Both teams curl out of the Saville Community Sports Centre in Edmonton. Nedohin sits in a four-team logjam below the leaders at 2-2 with Nedohin and Renee Sonnenberg at 1-3, a sppot unlikely to give them a shot at moving on.dddddddddddd "Three losses is going to be tough to make it in," said the skip from Grande Prairie, Alta. "If we can finish above .500 thats a feather in our hat too." Jones dominated Sonnenberg from start to finish Tuesday shaking hands at 7-2 after the eighth. It was a solid comeback after Monday nights 9-6 loss to Sweeting, which included a disastrous four in the seventh end. "I dont know if we gave it away, we just made too many mistakes so it wasnt our best effort," said Jones. "I thought we bounced back as well as could have today." Saskatoons Stefanie Lawton earned her second win with a 7-5 decision over Winnipegs Chelsea Carey and in an all-Ontario game. Sherry Middaugh bowed 6-5 to Rachel Homan in an extra end. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz