Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

28.03.2019 03:07
Its on New York Jets general manager John Idzik Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Rex Ryan would love to be reunited with Ed Reed. Its on New York Jets general manager John Idzik to make it happen. But thats if he even wants the 35-year-old free-agent safety. Reed, released Tuesday by Houston, cleared waivers Wednesday and is available to any team. Ryan, who coached Reed for several years in Baltimore, acknowledged that he and Idzik discussed the possibility of adding him. "If we did, I keep that conversation private and all that kind of stuff," Ryan said. "But part of due diligence, if youve coached a player, Im sure you would want that input. So, did we have it? I think its safe to say yes." Reed missed the Texans first two games after hip surgery and was relegated to a backup role in recent games, making just 16 tackles. He was unhappy not starting in Houston after signing a three-year, $15 million deal in the off-season after 11 years in Baltimore. Reed also criticized the team for being outplayed and outcoached after the Texans seventh straight loss last Sunday. The Jets have the NFLs 26th-ranked pass defence, but Ryan insisted he is pleased with his current group of safeties, including Dawan Landry, Jaiquawn Jarrett and Antonio Allen -- whom the coach said has "a chance to be really good." But that might not prevent Ryan from wanting to add Reed, who was one of his favourites and is mentioned as one of the leagues greatest players at his position. "Its a logical question," Ryan said. "Look, the way I am, I could say absolutely yes, I would like him on our team. And Ill say that knowing you guys know me." Ryan quickly mentioned former Jets such as Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca, Trevor Pryce and Damien Woody as guys hed always like to have playing for him. "Anybody that Ive ever coached, that bled for me," Ryan said, "I want them." Cheap Eagles Jerseys . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18. Eagles Jerseys China . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com/. 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Keeping The Captain? Brian Giontas agent Steve Bartlett told La Presse on Tuesday that the Montreal Canadiens want to keep their captain - an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - in the fold, while sources tell the paper that the two sides will start talks this week. Wholeasale Eagles Jerseys . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field.KENNEWICK, Wash. - A B.C. woman has been arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her boyfriend, who is a junior hockey player for the Tri-City Americans. Court documents indicate 25-year-old Tieja MacLaughlin of Kelowna, B.C., was arrested on Saturday in Kennewick, Wash., though she has not been charged. Kennewick police spokesman Mike Blatman says MacLaughlin had been dating Jackson Playfair, who plays for the Western Hockey League team the Tri-City Americans and is the son of Phoenix Coyotes associate coachh Jim Playfair.dddddddddddd. Court documents allege MacLaughlin believed Playfair had been cheating on her and told him on the phone last Friday that she was on her way to Kennewick and he would be dead by the end of the night. The documents say she was arrested the following day and denied making the threats after she was arrested. MacLaughlin is listed in court documents as an employee with Castanet News, an online news site based in Kelowna, but Blatman says she is believed to have driven to Kennewick from Paris, Ont. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz