Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

22.03.2019 03:46
Baseballs new posting system caps the fee Antworten

TOKYO -- Pitcher Masahiro Tanaka wants to move to Major League Baseball next season but his Japanese team doesnt want to let him go. MLB and Nippon Professional Baseballs new posting system caps the fee for players at $20 million, less than half what Japanese teams received for pitchers Yu Darvish and Daisuke Matsuzaka. "I informed my team that I would like them to allow me to test my abilities in Major League Baseball next season," Tanaka said at a news conference on Tuesday after a meeting with Rakuten Eagles President Yozo Tachibana. Tanaka, a 25-year-old right-hander, went 24-0 with a 1.27 ERA with the Rakuten Golden Eagles of the Pacific League during the regular season. He will not become eligible for free agency until after the 2015 season and can move to MLB only if the Eagles agree to post him. The Eagles, who won the Japan Series, voted against the new posting agreement in balloting by Japans 12 teams on Monday and say they want Tanaka to remain with them for next season. "We told him he is very important to us and wed like him to stay," Tachibana said. Under the rules of the three-year agreement announced Monday, a Japanese club may make players available between Nov. 1 and Feb. 1 and may set a price of up to $20 million. Starting with the day after a player is posted and continuing for 30 days, any big league team willing to pay the fee may attempt to sign the player. A major league team pays the posting fee only if it signs the player, and the fee is then payable in installments, with the timing dependent on the amount. A player who is not signed may not be posted again until the following Nov. 1. Under the previous agreement, which began in 1998 and ran through last off-season, there was no cap on bidding and only the MLB team with the highest bid could negotiate with the player. Boston obtained Matsuzaka from the Seibu Lions before the 2007 season for $51,111,111.11, and agreed to a $52 million, six-year contract. Texas got Darvish from the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters before the 2012 season for $51,703,411 and gave him a $56 million, six-year deal. Darvish finished second in this years AL Cy Young Award voting. After the initial three years, the new agreement will continue on a one-year basis unless either side gives notice to terminate 180 days before it is scheduled to renew. While Japanese teams were not happy with the cap on prices, some major league teams had objected that only the richest clubs could afford to bid on top players. "We are pleased to have amicably reached an agreement that addresses various issues raised by all parties," said Rob Manfred, MLBs chief operating officer. Cheap Running Shoes Uk Sale . -- Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh. Clearance Running Shoes Uk . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. http://www.wholesalerunningshoesuk.com/. The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Running Shoes Sale Uk Online . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Cheapest Running Shoes Uk . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework.OTTAWA - The 2016 Canadian womens curling championship will be held in Grande Prairie, Alta., the Canadian Curling Association announced Tuesday.In addition, Revolution Place will also host the 2015 Home Hardware Canada Cup from Dec. 2-6. The Scotties Tournament of Hearts will be held Feb. 20-28, 2016 at the 2,800-seat venue.Grande Prairie put in a convincing bid to host these events, and were thrilled to make a long-awaited return to that city, CCA chief executive officer Greg Stremlaw said in a release. The 2006 Ford world womens championship in Grande Prairie still holds the attendance recoord for that event, and we expect the fans and volunteers to make the 2015 Home Hardware Canada Cup and 2016 Scotties Tournament of Hearts equally successful.ddddddddddddThe 2006 world championship drew 60,791 fans. Swedens Anette Norberg beat Debbie McCormick of the U.S. for the gold medal while Canadas Kelly Scott won the bronze.The winner of the 2016 Scotties will advance to the world championship later that year in Swift Current, Sask.The 2015 Scotties will be held Feb. 14-22 in Moose Jaw, Sask. The winner will advance to the Mar. 14-22 world championship in Sapporo, Japan. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz