Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

20.02.2019 03:52
The result secured a second consecutive domestic Antworten

Substitute Alvaro Morata scored an extra-time winner for Juventus as they beat AC Milan 1-0 to clinch the Coppa Italia. The Spanish striker emerged from the bench in the 108th minute, and fired the decisive goal just two minutes later at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday night.The result secured a second consecutive domestic double for Juventus, becoming the first Italian team in history to do so. For AC Milan, its now five years since they last won a trophy, and it also means theyll be without European football next season. Thirty-four points separated the sides at the end of the Serie A season, but you wouldnt have been able to tell that from the opening 45 minutes as seventh-placed Milan dominated the champions.Cristian Brocchis side got out of the traps early and did superbly to quell an out-of-sorts Juventus, but failed to convert possession and territory into any real chances. AC Milans Giacomo Bonaventura (L) vies with Juventus Daniele Rugani Too often Milan worked the ball into great positions, but failed to produce anything of any real note in terms of a final pass, cross or shot. Davide Calabria was perhaps more guilty than most. On a number of occasions the right-back found space down the flank for Milan, but he managed to turn hitting the first man with his crosses into something of an art form over the course of the first hour.Paul Pogba, so often the inspiration for Juventus, cut a largely frustrated figure in the middle of the park for most of normal time, too often trying to take the game to Milan on his own.One of his runs into the box did, however, produce arguably their best chance of the game after 69 minutes, as he latched onto substitute Alex Sandros fine reverse pass before seeing his effort almost deflected just inside the near post. But 17-year-old Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma got down well to keep it out. Patrice Evra of Juventus and Davide Calabria of AC Milan in action Neither side was good enough, in truth, to deserve the victory in 90 minutes, but the attacking quality didnt really improve at first in extra-time either.Juves attacking pair of Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala were struggling, while Carlos Bacca wasnt doing much better at the other end for Milan.It took 104 minutes for the Colombian to have anything approaching a sight of goal, and even then it wasnt an easy chance. A loose header from Giorgio Chiellini dropped to him in space in the box, but he couldnt quite squeeze his overhead bicycle kick under the bar. Juventus celebrate after winning the Coppa Italia Juventus boss Max Allegri waited until the second half of extra time to unleash Morata, and his decision to finally do so paid off almost immediately.A Juventus break saw another substitute in Juan Cuadrado released down the right, before his lifted cross was finished first time with a superb clinical touch by Morata at the far post. Milan responded straight away as Brocchi threw on Mario Balotelli for the closing minutes, but the man who has become known for creating drama couldnt produce any more as Juventus held on for victory. Vapormax Miglior Prezzo . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Nike Vapormax Italia . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. http://www.vapormaxitalia.it/. MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. Nike Vapormax Saldi . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. Vapormax Outlet Italia . Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match.Welcome to a very unique UFC Fight Night breakdown. This event is going down May 10th in Cincinnati. The main event is a welterweight fight that will give the winner a huge step on the path to a title shot. This weeks Takedown pits me, Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) against 11 year-old Gabriella McAlpine (@WebSodaGirl) on the picks. Gabriella (Gabzilla) McAlpine is one of the biggest fans of MMA out there. Creating a name for herself online by interviewing some of the biggest stars in MMA, shes someone to watch as she hits the mats and learns the sport herself. We invite you to get on twitter and join the battle. #TeamGabZilla or #TeamJC. Wed love to hear your picks and argue our decisions. Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva JC: Well, Im a fan of experience. That means in this one Ive got to go with Matt Brown. Hes 18-11, and on a six-fight win streak. Silva is 3-3. I believe Silva has the advantage when it comes to the ground game, but not when you take into account the striking. I dont see this going all five rounds. Matt Brown will get his KO. Gabzilla: I think Erick Silva will take the win. He is evenly matched as a striker but on the ground be is more technical and has finished more fights using grappling. Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou JC: Costas Philippou is one of those "never out of the fight" fighters. He hits a ton, and has the ability to stay on his feet. Lorenz Larkin is an excellent all-round fighter, but with the striking edge and toughness going to Philippou I think this night will end mid-second round with Philippou getting a solid KO. Gabzilla: I believe that Lorenz Larkin wwill take the win.dddddddddddd This is an evenly matched fight that is so close on paper, but I have to give a slight edge to Larkin. Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch JC: Erik Koch and Daron Cruickshank should be a barn burner of a fight. Im actually a huge Koch fan and he gets the wins any way he can. Hes a great all-around athlete and if his striking isnt working he can take this to the ground. Cruickshank is an aggressive fighter. I think its going to be his downfall. Im expecting Koch to end this in the third round with a submission. Gabzilla: This is another very evenly matched fight. But my pick is Cruickshank, the Detroit Superstar, because of his striking, aggression and takedown defence. Neil Magny vs. Tim Means JC: Tim Means should end this night with a decision win over Neil Magny. I dont see this one ending before we reach the end of three rounds, but Means has the experience and striking skill to make sure he wins this one. Gabzilla: I will have to give it to Tim Means because of his record. He is so much more experienced in MMA with a 20-5-1 record as opposed to Magny with only a 9-4 record. Means has great hands and I think that will dictate the fight. Soa Palelei vs. Ruan Potts JC: If you have been watching heavyweight MMA then you know that the Australian heavyweight Soa Palelei is the real deal. I never count a fighter out, however, Ruan Potts just does not have what it takes to survive a Palelei striking onslaught. Expect an aggressive first round KO. Gabzilla: Hands down I think that Soa Palelei will win by KO. Based on experience, his striking capabilities and aggression. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz