Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

20.02.2019 03:49
The 22-year-old former North Texas player Antworten

PANAMA CITY - Mexicos Carlos Ortiz won the Panama Claro Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. "I still cant believe it," Ortiz said. "I started kind of shaky. I was pretty nervous, I can admit it. ... I knew if I could shoot under par I would have a chance. The only thing I wanted was to have a chance on the back nine. I had it and I took it." His earnings total should be more than enough to guarantee a spot on the PGA Tour next season as a top-25 finisher on the money list. "Thats always been a lifetime dream," Ortiz said. "Its what we all work so hard for." Jason Gore was second after a 66. Daniel Berger, Derek Fathauer and Aron Price, the second-round leader, tied for third at 7 under. Berger and Fathauer shot 67, and Price had a 70. Alex Cejka, the winner of the season-opening Colombia Championship and second last week in the Brazil Champions, tied for 11th at 4 under after a 69. He earned $13,750 to push his tour-leading total to $235,150. Quincy Wilson Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Pat McAfee Jersey . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Le-Ra...k-Draft-Jersey/. The win gives Canada its fifth title at the World Sledge Hockey Challenge. "Weve got to keep pushing," said Westlake, who led Canada with five goals in the tournament. "The second you let off the pedal, everyone catches up. Marlon Mack Jersey . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore. Matt Slauson Jersey . -- Jonathan Vilmas season is over and his future on the football field is in doubt.ATLANTA -- Manager Fredi Gonzalez saw no reason he shouldnt let Evan Gattis swing with a 3-0 count in the first inning. One big swing from Gattis showed why he deserved that vote of confidence. Gattis hit a three-run homer and Chris Johnson followed with another long ball in the first, and the Braves edged the Los Angeles Angels 4-3 on Friday night for their first interleague win. The Braves were 0-6 against American League teams before taking advantage of four runs in the first on the two homers off C.J. Wilson (7-6), including a three-run shot by Gattis. There were two outs and two runners on when Gattis faced the 3-0 count against Wilson. Gonzalez relayed the green light. "The way hes swinging the bat, why not?" Gonzalez asked. Asked what pitch he was looking for, Gattis said "A pitch to handle." He said it didnt have to be in a certain location and added Wilson delivered "a decent pitch" on the inside to middle of the plate. Wilson didnt like the pitch. "That pitch just didnt move at all," Wilson said. "It was right down the middle. Obviously the guys got great power and hes on a tear right now." Angels manager Mike Scioscia said Wilson, who had a hit batter and a walk before the homer, was hurt by his poor control in the inning. "He almost worked his way out of it but C.J. just was behind in too many counts and it eventually caught up with him," Scioscia said. Wilson was in control after the ugly first inning. He gave up only three hits in five scoreless innings after the first. The homer over the left-field wall was the 14th for Gattis, leaving him tied for third place in the National League. He had two hits, giving him a 13-game hitting streak, Atlantas longest this season. Aaron Harang (5-5) allowed one run in six innings to end a streak of five consecutive starts without a win. Braves right fielder Jason Heyward left the game with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch from Wilson in the first inning. The Braves said X-rays were negative and Heyward is day to day. After being hit on the top of his hand leading off the first inning, Heyward remained in the game and scored on the homer by Gattis. He remained in the game on defence in the second before leaving in the bottom of the inning as Jordan Schafer was used as a pinch-hitter. "It gradually felt worse," Heyward saiid, adding hes relieved he didnt have a broken bone.dddddddddddd The Angels trailed 4-1 before Albert Pujols had a two-run single off Shae Simmons in the eighth. Craig Kimbrel struck out Raul Ibanez to cap a perfect ninth inning for his 19th save. Harang, 36, earned his first win in eight career starts against the Angels. He was 0-4 with a 10.48 ERA in four 2013 starts for Seattle against the Angels. Harang gave up four hits and three walks with two strikeouts. The homer by Gattis drove in Heyward and Freddie Freeman, who walked. Johnson followed with his homer over the centre field wall for a 4-0 lead. Wilson had allowed only one homer in his last five starts before allowing the back-to-back shots. The Angels scored in the third when Hank Conger hit a leadoff double before moving to third and then scoring on two wild pitches from Harang. Braves centre fielder B.J. Upton dropped Kyle Calhouns liner for an error, helped Los Angeles in the eighth. Upton caught up to the ball but couldnt hold on when trying for a basket catch at his waist. Mike Trouts bloop double left runners on second and third with one out. Pujols, who has hit .347 in his career against the Braves, then punched a two-run single past second baseman Tommy La Stella. Simmons struck out Howie Kendrick and ended the inning on Erick Aybars grounder to first base. Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons left his feet to make a diving catch of a sharply hit grounder by Josh Hamilton in the sixth. Simmons bounced up to throw out Hamilton in a close play at first base. "That is probably one of the best plays Ive seen in a long time," Harang said. NOTES: Scioscia said LHP Tyler Skaggs (right hamstring) could return from the 15-day DL next weekend. ... Andrelton Simmons, who is from Curacao, sprinted through the clubhouse screaming "Goooaaaalll!" before the game when The Netherlands scored the go-ahead goal in their 5-1 World Cup victory over Spain. ... C Gerald Laird said his right jaw was sore after being hit by Corey Dickersons bat in Thursdays game at Colorado, but he has passed a concussion test and was available off the bench. ... OF Justin Upton (sore left hamstring) was 0-for-4 after missing Thursdays game. ... Atlantas Gavin Floyd will face Garrett Richards in a matchup of right-handers on Saturday night. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz