Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

24.01.2019 01:58
Wawrinka and Edouard Roger-Vasselin Antworten

CHENNAI, India -- Stanislas Wawrinka and Edouard Roger-Vasselin registered hard-fought wins to set up the final of the Chennai Open on Saturday. Top-seeded Wawrinka saw a resurgent Vasek Pospisil of Canada concede their semifinal at 6-4, 5-5 due to a back strain while Frenchman Roger-Vasselin sweated it out against Spanish player Marcel Granollers for a 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 victory. The eighth-ranked Wawrinka was surprised when Pospisil, the fifth seed from Vancouver, withdrew just after he had struck rhythm following some unforced errors at crucial junctures. Wawrinka, the only top-10 player in the fray, won the first set as he went a break up in the fifth game when Pospisil made two errors and double-faulted two times. The script seemed to be following similar lines in the second set as the Swiss managed a break in the seventh game with Pospisil double-faulting twice. But Pospisil broke back for 4-4 but lasted only a few more points. "It was a really tough match and I felt sorry for him because he was playing very well," Wawrinka said. "My focus is to be aggressive. Im playing my best tennis since last year and I think itll be a good final against Edouard, who is a good friend." Wawrinka and Roger-Vasselin are 1-1 from previous matchups. Wawrinka will be playing for his fifth ATP title, and second in Chennai after victory in 2012. Seventh-seeded Roger-Vasselin seeks his maiden ATP title. In his semi, Roger-Vasselin made the only break of the first set in the sixth game and faced stiff resistance thereafter. Granollers went a break up in the third game of the second set and held on, and the decider was also tight. Granollers broke in the first game but failed to hold his serve in the fourth after warding off four break points. Roger-Vasselin seized the initiative with some surprise forays to the net, breaking serve in the sixth game to go 4-2 up in what was to be a decisive lead. Roger-Vasselin expressed relief after the two-hour encounter against his sixth-seeded opponent. "Its great to make the final," he said. "It was a long, tough match both mentally and physically. Im relieved to have won. Its been a great start to 2014." Adrian Beltre Jersey . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Carlos Gomez Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. http://www.authentictexasrangersgear.com/. The two teams will play through the completion of the game starting at 5pm ct on Wednesday. The regularly scheduled Wednesday night matchup will follow that and will now be seven innings. Nolan Ryan Jersey . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. Custom Texas Rangers Jerseys . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.MOBILE, Ala. -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. That approach certainly worked at the Senior Bowl. The Auburn defensive end had two first-half sacks, and Derek Carr and David Fales each threw a touchdown pass in the Souths 20-10 victory over the North on Saturday. Ford, who earned positive reviews from observers during the week, quickly dismissed a reporters suggestion that he made some money in the draft with his performance. "I dont do this for cash," said Ford, selected the games MVP. "I do this for pride. I do this because I really, really want to be great. The money will come. Im just all about perfecting what I do. "Ive still got a lot of work. Ive got the combine and pro day. My life doesnt stop here. Ive got to be consistent." The showcase game for top senior NFL prospects was mostly dominated by the defences. The South racked up five sacks of Virginia Techs Logan Thomas and intercepted three North passes. Princetons Caraun Reid also had two sacks. "Just talking to the linemen, they said these guys are kind of quick coming off the ball," Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd of the North said. "Youve got to go out there and try to help those guys out." Alabama receiver Kevin Norwood caught a 24-yard touchdown pass from Fales of San Jose State and received the Souths Most Outstanding Player honours. Wisconsins James White scored on a 1-yard run with 6:04 left for the Norths only touchdown. He was selected the Norths MOP after rushing for 62 yards on 11 carries and making five catches for 15 yards. "I wanted to come out here and prove that I could do it all as a running back: Pass protect, catch the ball out of the backfield, run inside and run outside," White said. "I think I did it pretty well this week." Ford, meanwhile, couldnt quite do it all: He batted down a pass in the backfield deep in North territory that would have been aa sure touchdown if hed held onto it.dddddddddddd "I could have had a TD," said Ford, who still celebrated the play with a little dance. "I couldnt find the ball. Thats stuff I need to work on." Vanderbilt wide receiver Jordan Matthews briefly interrupted an interview to hand Ford a football. "Game ball, baby," Matthews told him. "I got that for you." Offensively, it looked just like what it was: an all-star game with players trying to get in sync with only a few days of practice. The quarterbacks who made the fewest mistakes won the day as the South built a 20-3 lead. Fresno States Carr started fast with three straight completions on the Souths opening drive. He capped the march with a 17-yard touchdown pass to Colorado State tight end Crockett Gillmore and finished 7 of 12 for 45 yards. "He was so open, I just wanted to get the ball in his hands and let him go," Carr said. Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolos first two drives ended with field goals of 50 and 39 yards by Auburns Cody Parkey. Garoppolo, MVP of the East-West Shrine Game out of Tony Romos alma mater, was a late addition to the roster after Alabamas AJ McCarron declined an invitation. Garoppolo was 6-of-11 passing for 32 yards. Miamis Stephen Morris was 10 of 18 for a game-high 89 yards but also was intercepted twice. Boyd was 7 of 16 for 31 yards with an interception. Thomas only got five passes off, completing four for 17 yards. "I dont think I had much time to do anything with it," he said. Ford, who also had two sacks in the BCS championship, Parkey and Chris Davis all made a big impact a few weeks after their Auburn team lost to Florida State in the title game. Davis had an interception. They left this one in a better mood. "It was a great week for Auburn," Davis said. "Any time you get to come to an event like this, you want to showcase your talent. I think for the Auburn team, we did that." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz