Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Treffen
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

15.12.2018 03:17
wish we would have been a Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Brett Pill has been bugging Hunter Pence for hitting tips lately, and for good reason: His Giants teammate has homered in four straight games. Pill summed up Pences advice this way: "I just try to kill the ball." Did he ever against the Dodgers. Pence hit two more homers, Pill connected for a tiebreaking shot leading off the eighth inning, and San Francisco Giants beat Los Angeles 4-3 on Sunday. Pence said he simply told Pill, "I try to see the ball and hit it as hard as I can. Then he gets all mad at me." Pence got his revenge when Pill hit the second pinch-hit homer of his career. "I couldnt wait to ask him what was he thinking," Pence said, laughing. Pence has 19 RBIs in six games, the most for a Giants player in that span since RBIs became an official statistic in 1920, according to information provided to the Giants by the Elias Sports Bureau. "I dont think Ive ever seen anyone that hot," Giants starter Ryan Vogelsong said. Pence became the first Giants player to homer in four consecutive games since Barry Bonds from September 2005. Pence drove in three runs, a day after his grand slam and career-high seven RBIs led the Giants to a 19-3 rout at Dodger Stadium. "Its fun to watch when you see a good hitter locked in," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Pence piled up the most RBIs in a series against the Dodgers since 1935, when Ripper Collins of St. Louis had 13 during a five-game set. "It was pretty tough to see out there, the sun is bright," Pence said. "I just block out anything that has happened (before). Lately, Ive been getting a lot of hits and some good fortune. Yesterday, I had two bloopers." The Dodgers rallied in the ninth, but pinch-hitter Yasiel Puig grounded out with the bases loaded to end the game. The NL West leaders lost three of four to San Francisco, and the magic number to clinch their first division title since 2009 remained at four after second-place Arizona won. "Were definitely looking for the clincher," first baseman Adrian Gonzalez said. "We wish we would have been able to do it here at home, but getting it is the most important thing and getting our guys healthy." Pence joined Willie Mays as the only players in Giants history to homer in every game of a four-game set against the Dodgers, which Mays did twice. Pences five homers tied for the most ever in a series against the Dodgers, tying Philadelphias Mike Schmidt in 1979 (four games) and Pittsburghs Frank Thomas in 1958 (five games). "If Im mentioned with these names, its extremely humbling," Pence said. Jean Machi (3-1) pitched one inning. Sergio Romo closed for his 35th save in 39 chances. Paco Rodriguez (3-3) gave up Pills homer. Pence homered leading off the second for a 1-0 lead. "Were all kind of feeding off him, getting aggressive swinging the ball, having no fear," Pill said. The Giants tied it at 3 with two outs in the sixth on Pences two-run shot. Brandon Belt singled and moved up on a wild pitch by Edinson Volquez before Pence hit his 25th homer. "Thats one guy you really dont want to be leaving the ball up to at all," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Volquez didnt execute a couple of pitches and he made us pay." Los Angeles took a 3-1 lead in the fifth on Gonzalezs bases-loaded double down the right-field line. With one out, Volquez reached on an infield single, Dee Gordon followed with a single and Mark Ellis got hit by a pitch. The Dodgers thought they had tied it at 1 in the fourth, but a video review showed the ball bounced near the top of the centre-field wall and Juan Uribe was credited with a triple rather than a home run. Vogelsong allowed three runs and seven hits in six innings. Volquez gave up three runs and five hits in 5 2-3 innings, struck out seven and walked none. NOTES: It was Pences ninth career multihomer game. ... The Dodgers were without SS Hanley Ramirez and OFs Andre Ethier and Carl Crawford, all of whom have nagging injuries. ... Giants 2B Marco Scutaro left the game in the middle of the third with lower back tightness. ... The Dodgers are the first major league team to exceed 3.5 million in attendance this season. They lead the majors in both average home and road attendance (35,622). ... After an off-day Monday, the Giants will spend the week in New York playing the Mets and Yankees, the first time theyve played both teams in the same week. Cheap Nike Raptors Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Authentic Kyle Lowry Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic....anciunas-jersey. This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. Authentic Pascal Siakam Jersey . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. Authentic Malachi Richardson Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later.WINNIPEG - Minnesota Wild 1 Winnipeg Jets 0 (Jets 35-35-10, Home 17-17-6) – It was the third time this season the Jets have been shut out, as Ilya Bryzgalov stopped all 24 shots he faced for his second straight shutout. The game was the final in the season series with the Wild winning four of five. It was the Jets 45th one-goal game of the season. Jim Slater played his 500th NHL game. Jets were minus Andrew Ladd, who is day to day, and Dustin Byfuglien, done for the season with a muscle tear. Evander Kane was back in the lineup after missing the Saturday game in Toronto (coachs decision). Goaltender Michael Hutchinson made his NHL debut and stopped 16 of 17 shots he faced. The first period was scoreless with the Jets outshooting the Wild 7-6 in a close checking affair. The only goal of the game came early in the second, just as a Jets penalty expired. Charlie Coyle got one through Hutchinson for his 12th of the year. Shots in the second were 7-5 Minnesota. The Jets came out strong in the third but could not get one past Bryzgalov. Jets outshot the Wild 12-4 in the third and 24-17 over the game. Hutchinson was initially a Boston draft pick in 2008, and signed with the Jets last summer. He started the year in the ECHL with the Jets farm team in Ontario, California. He was 22-4-2 with three shutouts, a goals against averagge of 2.dddddddddddd08 and a save percentage of .921. He was goalie of the week on two different occasions. He was then moved up to the AHL with the St. Johns IceCaps, going 15-5-1 with two shutouts, GAA of 2.33 and save percentage of .923. For the 21st time Jacob Trouba led the Jets in ice time at 25:21, while Paul Postma and Michael Frolik led the way in shots on goal with four each. Bryan Little took 15 faceoffs raising his season total to a career high 1610. Coach Paul Maurice was very positive on the play of 24-year-old Hutchinson. "Solid, comfortable, square to the puck. His movements were right, gave his team a chance to win. The group gave him a chance to win with only 12 even strength shots against. Well see him one more time, maybe two, but for sure one." On the game, "I liked 50 minutes of the game. I didnt like from the start of the second to midway through the second. We stopped moving our feet, we stopped moving the puck. It was seven in 12 days for us from the west coast, then east, versus elite teams and teams fighting for a playoff spot." Jets close out their home schedule Thursday against Boston and the 82-game schedule in Calgary Friday. (Both games TSN Jets, TSN 1290). Jets have not won back-to-back games since coming out of the Olympic break with wins against Phoenix and Nashville. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz