Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Treffen
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

15.12.2018 03:16
hrow without a protective screen f Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything went well," Chapman said through a translator. "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. Rodney McGruder Jersey . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National. Glen Rice Jersey . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. http://www.basketballheatshop.info/Cheap...ay-Heat-Jersey/. -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. Hassan Whiteside Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Udonis Haslem Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher.The London Knights Stolarz got a very lenient two-minute high-sticking penalty for his actions when he swung his stick and hit Windsor Spitfires Josh Ho-Sang in the back of the head. Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. This game was bizarre in other ways as well. Sppitfires goalie Dalen Kuchmey gave up eight goals in his OHL playoff debut, pulled himself out of the game, put on his equipment and actually left the arena.dddddddddddd"He left the ice and left the rink before the period was over," Windsor coach Bob Boughner said. "He quit on our team, he quit on his teammates."Who knows what Game 4 will bring.Heres the video of the incident. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz