Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

15.01.2020 08:19
eek Hill has posted to soci Antworten

The Chiefs lead the Jaguars 23-13 at halftime Anthony Hitchens Jersey , but they have concerns.Patrick Mahomes remains on the field, but he is limping after three Jaguars hit him on a sack by Yannick Ngakoue at the Jacksonville 13 in the second quarter. He has his left ankle taped.Chiefs backup Matt Moore was readying to come in, which would have meant a Moore-Gardner Minshew II matchup.Nick Foles returned to the sideline in street clothes after injuring his shoulder in the first quarter. The Chiefs have lost receiver Tyreek Hill to a shoulder injury, with the team ruling him out of the rest of the game.The lights have not been too bright for Minshew Mitchell Schwartz Jersey , a sixth-round pick, as he is 9-for-9 for 128 yards and a 118.8 rating. Receiver D.J. Chark has three catches for 111 yards and a touchdown.Foles was 5-of-8 for 175 yards and a touchdown before he left.But Mahomes and Sammy Watkins have been the story so far.Mahomes passed for 313 yards and two touchdowns in the first half, completing 16 of 20 passes. Watkins has six catches for 178 yards and two touchdowns. His touchdowns covered 68 and 49 yards.The Chiefs have 345 yards to 233 for the Jaguars. Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has posted to social media for the first time since allegations that he was being investigated for abusing his young son, but he ignored that issue and instead focused exclusively on his offseason workouts.Hill posted a video showing his offseason workouts and sharing his thoughts about staying in shape during the spring. He mentioned his family only in reference to why he wants to be the best wide receiver in the NFL.“I want better for my family and I will get better for my family Juan Thornhill Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , more for my family, too,” Hill said.Police records show that officers responded to Hill’s home twice in March, investigating potential child abuse. The reported that Hill’s son suffered a broken arm.In 2014 Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , when Hill’s fiancee was pregnant with their son, Hill was arrested and accused of punching and choking his fiancee. He later pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He and his fiancee reconciled and have said recently that they plan to get married soon.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz