Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

15.01.2020 07:31
biggest concern is the seed Antworten

NFL-NFLPA joint investigation: Handling of Patriots safety Patrick Chung’s concussion didn’t violate protocol The New England Patriots did not only get defeated during their week two contest against the Jacksonville Jaguars Matthew Slater Jerseys Stitched , they also lost two of their defensive starters along the way: defensive edge Trey Flowers and strong safety Patrick Chung both left the game because of concussions. While the protocol was correctly applied in Flowers’ case there were some concerns when it comes to how Chung was treated.After a play in the second quarter, the veteran was slow to get up and immediately removed from the game. After only one play on the sidelines, however, he returned to the action – only to be shut down for good during halftime. This procedure raised questions at the time and ultimately led to an investigation by the NFL and the NFL Players Association. Today, the results were announced: no wrongdoing was found.According to a joint statement, the league and the players union conducted interviews with “relevant Patriots personnel, the game official involved, the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant (UNC) and the booth ATC spotter.” The interviews established that none of the persons in question felt the need to initiate the concussion protocol right after Chung left the game for the first time.However Kenny Britt Jersey , the Patriots’ coaching staff apparently “observed behavior that warranted a sideline review” after the first-time team captain had entered the contest again. This then led to him being placed in the concussion protocol, being removed from the contest a second time, and after a reevaluation being declared out. According to the press release by the NFL and NFLPA, the 31-year old showed delayed concussion symptoms.Chung, who also missed last week’s game against the Detroit Lions because of the concussion, returned to practice this week but is still a limited participant. Rob Gronkowski sat out this week against the Bears, and he clearly hasn’t been right for a few weeks, if at all this year. So what do the Patriots do with Gronk now? When healthy Womens Adam Butler Jersey , he’s the best tight end in the game, and maybe the single most unstoppable player as well. But, he has a history of injuries lingering for him. Should the Patriots let him rest and try to heal and sacrifice now in an attempt to keep him healthy for the postseason?First off, this is why every other fan base hates us. The Patriots have played seven games and we’re already talking about what they should do in the playoffs. We’ve already penciled (more like sharpied) them in as the winner of the AFC East, and a contender in the AFC.Now, on to answering the question: I think the Patriots need to sit him out for as long as possible. I’m not sure what exactly that means in terms of how long he’s going to sit out, but there’s no reason to play him if he’s not healthy. New England’s offense continues to move the ball and score, even without his production. Add a healthy Gronk to what they already have on offense http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-gillislee-jersey , and they’ll be nearly unstoppable.The biggest concern is the seeding. I know that Andy Reid’s teams almost always fall apart in the playoffs, but going to Arrowhead to play the Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game is not something that I’d be overly confident about. Then there is just getting the bye. Right now the Patriots have the second best record in the AFC, but the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, and Texans are all right behind them. It seems inconceivable that any of those teams will be able to catch them, but it’s at least worth remembering. If there’s even a chance that Gronk isn’t 100% for Monday night’s game in Buffalo, I don’t want him playing. Now James Develin Jersey , he is from Buffalo, and loves playing there, typically crushing the Bills, but I don’t care. Every year is the same in New England. If you don’t win the Super Bowl, the season is a failure. The last thing I want is Gronk running out of steam or being too hurt to be able to dominate in the playoffs.Yes, the Patriots have Edelman back, and they have Gordon now, but that’s even more of a reason to sit Gronkowski Womens LaAdrian Waddle Jersey , in my opinion. You have a chance for a nearly unstoppable team with Brady at the helm. Don’t lose that because Gronk wants to hit some incentives during the regular season. Tell him you’ll pay him as if he reached everything if that will convince him, but do everything you can to make sure he’s healthy for the most important three games of the season. Interact with Pat on Twitter @plane_pats

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz