Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

20.12.2019 04:00
rate.“The one thing that I will Antworten

The first NFC Divisional Round game of the 2019 NFL Playoffs begins in Los Angeles."The Cowboys and Rams are set to kickoff in a few minutes. Unlike what will happen in New Orleans tomorrow Ibraheim Campbell Jersey , this game is a possible upset match-up for the underdog. May the Cowboys send edible arrangements of the last supper to Nick Foles in thanks. See, the Rams’ offense is based on their ground game. They sit in the same personnel set, run zone, power, counter, and jet sweeps, and throw play action off of it.The Rams are a chameleon where every play looks the same. Jared Goff lives on wide open throws. When his second read isn’t open, Goff doesn’t know what to do. He’s a toddler on a big wheel turning around the end of his block. He gets jumpy Bradley Roby Jersey White , antsy, and bounces throws. While Dallas struggles against the pass, Goff hasn’t been the same player since Cooper Kupp tore his ACL in Week Ten. The Cowboys have one of the best run defenses in football and should give Todd Gurley a headache. If Dallas can stop the run, they can make this game sloppy and low scoring. If they can’t, Los Angeles will walk away unscathed. The Rams also can’t stop the run, and Ezekiel Elliott is smoldering right now. Los Angeles struggles at covering a team’s best wide receiver. Dallas should also be able to slide their protection over to Aaron Donald to mask Connor Williams and limit the damage Donald does. Dante Fowler is fine, but he’s not going to beat you. If all these things happen, Dallas can pull of the improbable. For our country’s sake Corey Moore Jersey White , I hope they don’t. Anyways, hang out and watch the game here. This is your virtual sports bar in the sky. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply. In the not-so-subtle disagreement between Packers coach Matt LaFleur and Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers regarding joint practices, Rodgers is the winner. As expected.After Thursday’s preseason game against the Texans, LaFleur was asked to address Rodgers’ pointed criticism of joint practices generally and, specifically, the inclusion of close-to-live kickoff drills.After joking that he and Rodgers aren’t on speaking terms after Rodgers spoke publicly about something that should have been handled privately, LaFleur told reporters, “You know what? There’s a lot of things that a lot of players don’t like about training camp.”And then LaFleur basically conceded that Rodgers has a point.“From his perspective Womens Greg Mancz Jersey , I can understand where he’s coming from in some regard because it’s not like they’re playing, they run about four different coverages, so it’s not overly complicated,” LaFleur said. “It’s not like [Packers defensive coordinator Mike] Pettine throwing everything at you. So, I get it from his perspective. But at the same time, there’s 10 other guys on the field with him on each play, and it was great for us, especially when you talk about our run game getting some different looks to go against. I always respect his opinion Jose Altuve Jersey , just like I do all our players. But I still think it was beneficial for us.”And then LaFleur basically conceded that, as to the strong criticism of kickoff drills during the joint practice, Rodgers was dead-on balls accurate.“The one thing that I will comment on that I thought that he was dead right on was when you look at the kickoff, they ramped up their intensity level and we didn’t match it,” LaFleur said. “It looked a little, we got it taken to us a little bit. That’s something moving forward I probably wouldn’t do again is those full covered kickoff drills.”All that said, LaFleur should have had to say none of that publicly. Because Rodgers shouldn’t have publicly criticized the coach’s decision to conduct joint practices or the manner in which the joint practices were conducted.It may be hard, given the intensely tribal nature of sports Ryan Griffin Jersey , for some fans to process this observation as anything but an attack on Aaron Rodgers, but it’s criticism that is warranted and deserved. If Rodgers or any other quarterback has a concern about any decision(s) that his coach has made, the best way to handle it is to handle it privately. Any coach of any team at any level would agree with that.Really, any manager of any business of any kind in any location would agree with that. Concerns about decisions made by the manager shouldn’t be aired out publicly, and any manager who gets called out publicly by one of the employees he manages will, if being candid, admit to being frustrated.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz