Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
elaine95 Offline

Mega-Poster

20.12.2019 03:21
of the field. So today’s Question Antworten

The agent for Lions linebacker Trevor Bates released a statement on Monday updating his client’s status more than 48 hours after he was arrested for refusing to pay a $32 cab fare.New York police said Bates then punched a sergeant after being taken to a police station. The Sergeants Benevolent Association released a statement calling Bates “dog crap” in response to the incident.Bates was taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation after the arrest and agent Jeff Jankovich said on Monday Kerryon Johnson Jersey , via Dave Birkett of the , that Bates remains hospitalized.“Following his incident in New York on Saturday, our client Trevor Bates was taken to an area hospital where he remains as he undergoes testing and a mental health evaluation. I have spoken with members of Trevor’s family and others close to him, all of whom have expressed deep concern that his behavior this weekend is not at all consistent with the man and friend we know him to be. … We take this situation very seriously and express concern for Sergeant O’Brien and the members of the New York City Police Department. At this time our priority is to ensure that Trevor receives the help he needs and that the privacy of the parties involved be respected until more information becomes available.”The Lions said on Saturday that they were aware of the arrest and have not made any further public comment. The Lions could use a cornerback, but who is the best fit?"We’re officially just three weeks from the 2019 NFL Draft, and the Detroit Lions are entering the home stretch of building their big boards and listing their biggest team needs.One of those top needs is likely cornerback. Though the team signed both Justin Coleman and Rashaan Melvin in free agency Womens A'Shawn Robinson Jersey , outside cornerback remains one of their top long-term needs. Though I believe Melvin is an adequate starter for 2019, the plan beyond that is unknown, and it’s better to be proactive about a position like cornerback than to wait until it’s too late. This draft has some solid depth at the cornerback position, but it’s hard to see one specific player above the rest of the field. So today’s Question of the Day is:Which 2019 NFL Draft cornerback prospect is your favorite? My answer: Notice I said “favorite” cornerback prospect and not necessary the top prospect. To me, the player that I enjoyed watching the most is Penn State’s Amani Oruwariye. Of all the corners I’ve watched in this draft class, Oruwariye displays some of the best technique of all them—from footwork to hip fluidity. I also think he remains quite flexible in terms of man vs. zone coverage http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-anthony-zettel-jersey , and though he played off-coverage a lot at Penn State, he’s shown enough to believe he can play press, if needed. That sort of versatility and football IQ is going to make him a very valuable asset for some NFL team. As a result, Oruwariye put up some impressive numbers over his past two seasons as a Nittany Lion. 18 passes defended, seven interceptions in the past two seasons. The only glaring weakness in his game is his hesitation to tackle, and given the Lions’ perceived importance on tackling Jake Rudock Jersey White , it may put him out of the running in Detroit. Still, I think Oruwariye is headed for a very successful NFL career, and I’m hoping he plays most of it in Detroit. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz