Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Händler
alisawhite123 Offline

Poster

27.11.2019 09:14
Trump victory in Florida in 2020 Antworten

But now we’re going to have to do a little work on Thanksgiving. People have different ideas why Online Cigarettes Store USA it shouldn’t be called Thanksgiving, but everybody in this room I know loves the name Thanksgiving and we’re not changing it.”

The president has made his apparent rescue of “Merry Christmas” a regular talking point, regardless of the time of year and despite the fact that the term had not fallen out of favor. He brought it up in May this year, July last year and in October and July the year before.

Though suggestions have been made about more environmentally friendly ways to celebrate Thanksgiving Newport Cigarettes Shop and, in 2015, a false story debunked by Snopes circulated in conservative media alleging President Barack Obama planned to change the name, the holiday is not widely considered to be under any form of attack.

Now that the apparent War on Thanksgiving has officially been launched (the same rhetoric had been peddled by Fox News prior to Trump’s rally), Twitter users began dishing out the jokes. "So the President of Ukraine declared that there was no pressure put on me. Now he's the only one who matters. There was no pressure. He said it all different ways there was no pressure. They don't even know what they're talking about. It's a scam. It's a hoax. [...] I have never had a direct link between investigations and security assistance. OK. What that means? You know what that means? It means we did zero, we did nothing wrong. Nothing. We did nothing wrong. [...] Last week Sondland testified and that I told him quote--What do Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes you want from Ukraine? I said I want nothing.--this is a quote--I want no quid pro quo. I want nothing.

A transcript from the impeachment inquiry was released on Tuesday, containing the testimony by a White House official.

He said a budget office attorney resigned, partly because of concerns that the Trump administration withheld aid to Ukraine.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz