Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
usasmokingsale Offline

07.11.2019 08:24
Newport Cigarettes Coupons Antworten

My XI: 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 MS Dhoni (wk), 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Yuzvendra Chahal, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

Karthik Krishnaswamy: Drop Chahal

England are the pace-setters in ODI batting right now, and it isn't just because they have a lot of hitting talent. They have that, but also incredible depth - all the way to No. 10 or 11 - which frees up their batsmen to go and hit. My solution for India's middle-order issues would be to lengthen the batting by playing Ravindra Jadeja at the expense of one of the two wristspinners, probably Yuzvendra Chahal. I know the wristspinners are seen as a key weapon in the middle overs, but I'm not convinced Chahal brings that much more to the bowling table than Jadeja. I would also drop Dhoni.

My XI: 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul at 3/Ambati Rayudu at 4, Virat Kohli, 5 Rishabh Pant (wk), 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Ravindra Jadeja, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Kuldeep Yadav, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

Related Articles:

Cigarette Wholesaler Price
Marlboro Cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes
Newport Cigarettes Coupons
Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz