Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

16.09.2019 10:17
de the right call.dddddddddddd Both men h Antworten

Wayne Gretzky will be repaid money he was owed by former Phoenix Coyotes owner Jerry Moyes, the NHL agreeing to cut a cheque to the Great One after reaching a tentative deal, sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com. Sources would not confirm the exact figure, but its believed to be around $7 to $8 million. The NHL for the past few years had sought to get the money owed to Gretzky from Moyes via a lawsuit but a judge threw out most of the leagues claims from the suit against Moyes in early October. In light of the delays associated with the Moyes litigation, the Audit/Finance Committee from the NHLs Board of Governors approved a plan to make Gretzky whole for deferred compensation owed to him by Moyes, and which was never paid as a result of the Coyotes bankruptcy back in September 2009, source told ESPN.com. "I never got the sense from talking to Gretzky over the years that he was sour against the league," LeBrun said. "He was sour that he didnt have his money yet from Phoenix, but thats a separate thing. Thats Jerry Moyes that owed him and not the NHL. This is the right thing done here by the NHL to move directly." In May 2009, Moyes put the Coyotes into bankruptcy. He intended to sell the club to Canadian billionaire Jim Balsillie, who intended to purchase the team out of bankruptcy and move it to Hamilton, Ontario. Hearings were held in Phoenix bankruptcy court to determine the fate of the Coyotes and the holding company. Two potential bidders for the team surfaced - Chicago White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf and Ice Edge Holdings, Inc. - but they did not put in bids for the team at the bankruptcy hearing. Instead, the NHL put in the only rival bid to Balsillie for the team. Ultimately, the Phoenix court ruled that the team could not be sold to Balsillie, as the judge held that bankruptcy could not be used to subvert the leagues rules. The NHLs original bid was also insufficient for the bankruptcy judge, since it did not treat Moyes and Gretzky as full creditors. Later, the NHL settled with Moyes, with the league buying the team and assuming all debts. The NHL operated the team in Phoenix for four seasons while seeking a new owner. After several prospective purchases fell through, the team was finally sold in the summer of 2013. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It Black . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Vapormax 2019 Canada . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/nike-just-do-it-shoes-canada/air-max-95.html . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Nike Just Do It Shoes Canada . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. Vapormax Clearance Sale . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Last night I was focused on the Flyers come-from-behind win over the Red Wings on NBCSN but also kept ‘half an eye on the Montreal Canadiens frantic 4-3 shootout win over the New Jersey Devils via NHL Game Center Live on my computer screen. We have a number of questions involving two separate plays from the Canadiens-Devils game and both plays highlight the full concentration and split-second decisions required of a referee as he attempts to make the correct ruling. Obtaining the best sightline in advance is critical to correctly process information to make the right call. The first play in question was when Montreals Max Pacioretty was on a breakaway and had the shaft of his stick break as trailing defender Jon Merrill attempted a wild desperation stick swing at the attacker (Incident can be seen at 1:50 of attached highlights). I ran back in front of the television from my kitchen during an NBC intermission when I heard initial commentary that a stick slash had broken Paciorettys stick on a breakaway. I rounded the corner just in time to catch a glimpse of a replay showing the wild swing by Merrill coincide with the snap of Paciorettys stick shaft. No call resulted on the play and the initial commentary suggested a call was missed. I thought “oh no”, another missed stick slash on breakaway similar to one I viewed last week. Unaware of the time in the game this play had occurred I immediately sent out an S.O.S. via twitter; “Anybody see the broken-stick slash on a breakaway in NJ. Another non-penalty shot call. Guess they dont make sticks like they used to?” In the rush for social media assistance my misplaced question mark (?) logically appeared to some as though I was stating a call had been missed as opposed to seeking guidance. Once I was able to finally view the play it was obvious that Jon Merrills stick clearly missed making contact with both Max Pacioretty and his stick shaft. When Max pressured down on the shaft his stick simply broke. Both referree Rob Martell, who had set up in perfect position to judge the play on the ice, and Ray Ferraro on the TSN broadcast from between the benches made the right call.dddddddddddd Both men had the perfect sightline. The other play in question involved a pretty obvious trip/slew-foot by P.K. Subban that took down Patrik Elias just prior to David Desharnais tipping in Brian Giontas shot for the tying goal with just 36.6 seconds remaining (Incident can be seen at 1:33 of attached highlights). What wasnt so obvious on the play was that Elias set an illegal pick in an attempt to lockup up Subban and prevent his forecheck pinch with the Montreal net empty. With 44 seconds remaining Peter Budaj bolted to the bench for an extra attacker. In anticipation of this the trailing referee crossed the ice from his position near the Montreal players bench to appropriately observe the legal five-foot substitution required to replace Budaj. That was all well and good, save the fact that both referees were now on the same side of the ice; opposite to where Elias and Subban contacted one another resulting in two separate infractions. Had the trailing referee been afforded the opportunity to observe this play from his normal position (near blue line on players bench side) I am confident an arm would have been raised for a delayed penalty call once Patrik Elias leaned into Subban and then placed his stick across the midsection of the Habs star defenceman. Interference would have been the delayed call. Play would then quickly have been stopped once Subban, having been blocked by the illegal pick, extended his right skate behind the left leg of Elias and tripped the Devil player to the ice with a sneaky but obvious slew-foot. Coincidental minor penalties would have been assessed and Giontas shot would not have eventually found the back of the net on the Desharnais redirection. Gaining the best sightline is crucial in being able to accurately process information on every play. Sometimes that just isnt possible. As a result of the shootout win Subban and the Montreal Canadiens have to be very pleased this was just one of those times. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz