Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

16.09.2019 10:11
it of a bad run in terms of win-loss scenario, and when Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore plans to play catch in a few days to see how his left elbow is feeling. Moore went on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. He also experienced elbow soreness last year while going 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA for the Rays. He had an MRI and was waiting for a team doctor to compare it to previous tests. He said on Friday that he felt better and was hoping to play catch in three to five days, giving him a clearer idea of whether hell need surgery. The Rays havent announced his replacement in the rotation. They have to pick someone to start the final game of an interleague series against Cincinnati on Sunday. Mikkel Boedker Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Mark Borowiecki Senators Jersey . -- Kael Mouillierat scored three times and set up one more as the St. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-mark-borowiecki-senators-jersey/ . - After a back-and-forth battle throughout the season, Alex Guenette has earned the 2013 rookie of the year award for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 by just one point over Ryley Seibert. Bobby Ryan Senators Jersey . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. Thomas Chabot Senators Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service.Adam Cuthbertson says Leeds youngsters will benefit from their baptism of fire in the Super League following a woeful start to the season. The Australian prop is preparing for his first lay-off in Super League after tearing muscles in his elbow in training and was forced to sit out his first game of the season when the Rhinos lost to Salford on Saturday to leave them second-bottom with just two wins from their opening 10 games.Cuthbertson has been a virtual ever-present since joining the Rhinos from Newcastle 18 months ago and made the Man of Steel shortlist at the end of his first full season in Super League after playing a key role in their charge to the domestic treble. Weve been having to not only rotate players in certain positions they wouldnt play in, weve had to throw a lot of young kids in at the deep end in a sense, he said.But I think because of all thats been happening, you can only get stronger from it. These kids are getting good experience.Ive been in situations where youve had a bit of a bad run in terms of win-loss scenario, and when you come out the other side, you see the light, you appreciate it a lot more and you can only grow stronger.Theres plenty of matches to rescue the season but its got to start now and I think it did last week. The performance at the weekend was quite a pleasing one. We didnt get the win but were on the right track.Were still quietly confident that we can turn it around and have a successful year. Cuthbertson (left) hopes to make a quick recovery after tearing muscles in his elbow Cuthbertson, who played in 34 of Leeds 36 matches in 2015, is hoping his enforced rest will help him reproduce last years form.dddddddddddd tore a few muscles attached to the ligaments that are joined to my elbow, he said. Its quite a decent tear too, so its not pretty, but Im hoping Im not out too long.Its rubbed salt into the wounds, especially doing it in training because you can cop them when it happens in the heat of battle.Ive been playing a bit battered and bruised. I broke a little bone in my hand, its an old injury Ive re-done and I think I was compensating for it a bit too much which sort of resulted in me getting this injury. You dont ever want to sit out games but I definitely feel refreshed from having the week off.Obviously we got pretty busy over the Easter period and I probably would have been rested (if it happened) this time last year, the way we were going.Im disappointed for me as player getting the injury but its not made it any easier on the team because of the amount of injuries in the squad.Watch Leeds Rhinos take on Hull FC on Sky Sports 2 HD from 7.30pm on Friday, April 15.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Lui-inspired Devils beat Leeds No self-doubt for Rhinos Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz