Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 143 mal aufgerufen
 Sonstiges
joejonsme Offline

12.06.2018 06:21
Anyone have issues streaming Amazon Prime instant video??? Antworten

Hello,

I stream Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon through my PlayStation 3 via DSL with a 6mb/s download speed. When streaming video, we do not use the internet for anything else.I constantly experience very long buffering times with Amazon before the video even starts, and when it finally does, the picture quality is terrible for about 10 minutes. If we're lucky, it will eventually clear up, but we can never watch more than 2 hours before the re-buffering sets in, and then get a message to check our internet connection. The internet connection is fine, and we have zero issues streaming Netflix and Hulu. I have also had some video quality issues with Amazon when trying to stream on my MacBook Pro and Windows PC. We pay for Amazon Prime, so I would like to use the video service. Some have told me to ditch the PS3, as there have been some reported issues with Amazon streaming and PS3, but like everything else, others have no issues with Amazon/PS3. Should we try another streaming device like Roku/Amazon Fire?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158632
infographic design quote

Thank you

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz