Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

07.08.2019 04:45
Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Mon Antworten

P.A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs to get back on track. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. Fake Vapormax 2019 . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. Fake Vapormax From China . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. http://www.fakevapormax.com/ .Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. Fake Nike Shoes . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Cheap Fake Vapormax . He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep.Germany head coach Joachim Low is targeting a perfect record from their opening four World Cup European Qualifiers, with Northern Ireland the next team in their sights. Lows side defeated Czech Republic 3-0 on Saturday, having beaten Norway by the same scoreline in their opening Group C fixture. Highlights of Northern Irelands 4-0 win over San Marino from World Cup Qualifying Group C Germany lead the group from surprise package Azerbaijan on goal-difference but Northern Ireland have also begun well. Michael ONeills team secured a creditable goalless draw away to the Czech Republic in their opening fixture before a Kyle Lafferty brace helped them defeat San Marino 4-0 in Belfast on Saturday, but Low insists he is entirely focused on his players.I have told the team Ill only be happy if we get the maximum number of points from our next two games, he said.We are concentrating on ourselves, that we develop further and make sure we win our games, but were self-confident enough to say well qualify. Germany narrowly defeated Northern Ireland at Euro 2016, with Mario Gomez scoring the winner in a 1-0 victory, a game that gave Low a taste of whatt to expect from Tuesday nights opponents.ddddddddddddThe team is passionate, the players have a big heart, he added.A large part of their Euro 2016 squad will also be in Hanover, so we know what to expect. Sky Live: Germany v N Ireland Will Grigg will miss Northern Irelands World Cup Qualifier away to Germany Defender Mats Hummels admits Germanys desire for 12 points from their first four qualifiers is in part motivated by a faltering qualifying campaign for the European Championships which saw them suffer two away defeats.We are very motivated to invest everything in this two-year campaign for the World Cup, said Bayern Munich defender Hummels.We are on the right path and we want to show we are one of the best teams in the world. Mats Hummels (right) battles for the ball with Conor Washington at Euro 2016 Hummels and Jerome Boateng knocked a series of diagonal balls forward to great success against the Czechs, but Low does not expect the same long-ball tactic to work against the Irish.I dont think Northern Ireland will present us with the same opportunities, said Low.They will sit deeper and not pack the middle as much as the Czechs, and they have very good players in the air. They wont give us so much space.Watch Germany v Northern Ireland on Tuesday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 7pm.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Lafferty: Toughest time of career ONeill wary of German backlash N Ireland stroll to victory Football on Sky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz