Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

21.05.2019 07:58
eceiver Eric Deslauriers. But to Deslauriers, Marshs Antworten

MONTREAL -- Rookie quarterback Tanner Marsh had confidence in the hands of receiver Eric Deslauriers. But to Deslauriers, Marshs pass was a work of art. Sean Whyte kicked a 14-yard field goal on the final play of the game after Marsh threw a 57-yard pass to Deslauriers with 1.9 seconds remaining to give Montreal a come-from-behind 39-38 win over the B.C. Lions on Thursday night. Marshs last-gasp pass to Deslauriers at the seven-yard line set up the improbable comeback as the Alouettes overcame a 28-14 deficit before what remained of a crowd of 22,456 on a rainy night at Molson Stadium. "Ill give him a jump ball every single time," said Marsh, who replaced Josh Neiswander to begin Montreals fourth offensive series. "Hes a great athlete and makes plays when he needs to." Deslauriers said watching the pass coming in made him feel "like a photographer." "It was such a pretty ball," Deslauriers said. "It was just up there forever." Marsh threw for 329 yards despite completing only 14 of 32 pass attempts, including four interceptions. "I showed that I was a rookie," said the 23-year-old Texan. "I made a lot of rookie mistakes that I have to fix to be a successful quarterback in this league, no doubt, and Ive got to keep learning. It was a great team win but I did a lot of bad things and Ive got to fix them." Marsh, who was a senior at Arkansas Tech last season, also rushed for 71 yards on nine carries, including his first touchdown run in the third quarter after completing his first touchdown pass to S.J. Green in the second quarter. Tyron Carrier returned a kick 90 yards to draw Montreal within 38-33 but the Alouettes failed to convert a two-point attempt. Whyte had four field goals in the game. The Alouettes (3-5) won for the first time in three games under general manager Jim Popp, who became Montreals interim coach after he and owner Robert Wetenhall fired Dan Hawkins on Aug. 1. Tim Brown returned a missed field goal 124 yards for a touchdown early in the third quarter and Travis Lulay threw a pair of touchdowns to Shawn Gore for B.C. (5-3), which had won two in a row. "Going in up at halftime youve got to pull those victories off," Brown said. Paul McCallum kicked five field goals for the Lions and Lulay threw his second touchdown pass to Gore, a 29-yard catch-and-run in the fourth quarter to put B.C. up 38-27. McCallum, who kicked his fourth field goal at the end of the first half to put B.C. up 21-7, hit a 33-yarder 5:58 into the fourth. The veteran kicker also completed a 12-yard pass to Anton McKenzie for a first down on a fake punt in the second quarter. Lulay threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Gore in the first quarter. "Its embarrassing," Gore said. "I think I can speak for most of the team when I say that its a game that we didnt deserve to win. We didnt make the big plays needed when we had the opportunities. We had so many turnovers and didnt capitalize. Way too many field goals, not enough touchdowns, we left it all out there and we gave them that opportunity and we gave the game to them." Neiswander got his first career start in place of Anthony Calvillo, who was knocked out of Saturdays 24-21 loss at Saskatchewan with a concussion. Intercepted twice in the loss to the Roughriders, Neiswander was picked off by Ryan Phillips four plays into the Alouettes opening drive. He completed one three-yard pass to Deslauriers in three attempt before he was replaced by Marsh. He made his pro debut in the Alouettes 38-13 loss to the Toronto Argonauts on Aug. 8. "We didnt do a whole lot the first two or three series so we were like, Lets get Tanner in there like we said we would, and then it seemed like he got hot," Popp said. "It worked. Im very happy for him. The team rallied around him and they stuck together and its just great for our organization." Jerome Messam drew Montreal to 21-14 when he scored on a 16-yard run 38 seconds into the third after Carrier returned McCallums second-half kickoff 65 yards. Brown caught the ball deep in the end zone after a 53-yard field goal attempt by Whyte went wide left and ran the length of the field to put B.C. up 28-14 at 3:21 of the third. Brown scored on a 97-yard kick return in the Lions 26-22 win over Calgary on Saturday. Arland Bruce caught an 86-yard pass from Marsh 3:47 into the third. He caught seven passes for 167 yards, passing Brian Kelly to move into 10th place on the CFLs all-time receiving yards list. "Im speechless," Bruce said. "Im glad to hear that, especially after a win. Its a humbling feeling to know about that. Thank you for telling me that because thats a rare achievement and Im thankful." Marsh completed the drive with a six-yard run at 5:24 as Montreal closed to within a touchdown. "He knew how to move around the pocket, when to get out of the pocket when there was space to run, he did that effectively," Gore said. "That pocket-awareness I think is huge for a young quarterback. He didnt seem rattled by the defensive rush too much. He had a lot of composure." Duron Carter, the son of Pro Football Hall of Famer Cris Carter, made his pro debut and caught a 52-yard pass from Marsh on Montreals second-quarter scoring drive. Green celebrated his touchdown by tossing the ball into the end zone stands before going back to successfully implore the fan who caught it to return it for the rookie quarterback. "Tanner came to me and asked me for the ball back so the crowd was nice enough to throw that ball back to me," Green said. "I appreciate that." After McCallum opened the scoring with a 45-yard field goal off the upright, B.C. made it a 5-0 lead 8:07 into the game when Whyte punted the ball out of the end zone to concede a safety after a replacement long snapper Patrick Lavoie sailed a snap way over his head. Martin Bedard, Montreals regular long snapper, is on the nine-game disabled list with a shoulder injury. He was among eight Alouettes who were injured in Saturdays loss. Calvin Johnson Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. Cheap Detroit Lions Jerseys . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. http://www.cheapdetroitlionsjerseysauthentic.com/ . - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Jahlani Tavai Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Austin Bryant Jersey . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan.Manuel Lanzinis first-half goal gave 10-man West Ham a much-needed 1-0 win at Crystal Palace on Saturday evening. Lanzini put West Ham ahead in the first half with a sweeping finish inside the area, before Christian Benteke missed a penalty and hit the post with a header on the stroke of half-time.Aaron Cresswell was sent off with 15 minutes remaining after picking up two bookings within a minute, but West Ham held on for a vital win. Christian Benteke hits his penalty wide of the right-hand post It leaves West Ham 15th in the Premier League with seven points from eight games, while Palace are in eighth, four points above the Hammers.In the pouring rain at Selhurst Park, West Ham dominated the opening stages, and were ahead on 19 minutes. Manuel Lanzini celebrates scoring the opening goal with Aaron Cresswell After exchanging passes with Dimitri Payet on the left wing, Cresswells superb centre was swept home by Lanzini from six yards, after the Argentine ghosted into the area unmarked.Palace struggled to claw their way back into the game until a frantic final few minutes of the first-half, the hosts winning a penalty after Angelo Ogbonna had brought down Benteke in the area. Dimitri Payet of West Ham United goes past Crystal Palaces JJason Puncheon The Belgian, who scored a hat-trick in midweek against Gibraltar, stepped up, but nonchalantly stroked his penalty wide of the top right corner.ddddddddddddBenteke almost made amends instantly, but his towering header from a right-wing cross came off the outside of Adrians right-hand post.Palace goalkeeper Steve Mandanda thwarted Payet after the break from close range as Lanzinis good work set up the Frenchman inside the area, before Michail Antonios close-range header from a corner was cleared off the line by Jason Puncheon. Manuel Lanzini celebrates scoring the opening goal with Aaron Cresswell Cresswell then got the first of his bookings for simulation after going down easily under Yohan Cabayes tackle in the area, and barely a minute later was harshly shown a second yellow for pulling back Wilfried Zaha on the right wing.Benteke should have brought Palace level with 10 minutes remaining, heading over the bar from Puncheons fine ball, and Adrian was at his best to deny substitute Conor Wickhams close-range header at the far post in stoppage time.Player ratingsCrystal Palace: Mandanda (6), Ward (6), Tomkins (6), Delaney (6), Kelly (6), McArthur (5), Ledley (5), Puncheon (6), Townsend (6), Zaha (6), Benteke (4)Subs: Cabaye (6), Fryers, (5), Wickham (6)West Ham: Adrian (6), Reid (8), Cresswell (6), Kouyate (8), Lanzini (8), Zaza (6), Obiang (6), Noble (7), Ogbonna (7), Payet (7), Antonio (6)Subs: Nordtveit (6), Calleri (NA), Fernandes (NA)Man of the match: Winston ReidYou can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz