Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.04.2019 05:59
right-winger scored his first and second goals of Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. The Vancouver right-winger scored his first and second goals of an injury-marred season as the Canucks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 in a shootout Wednesday night. Chris Higgins had the only goal in the shootout as Vancouver (30-28-10) handed the Jets (30-28-9) their fifth straight loss. Burrows was playing in only his 36th game this season after breaking a foot to start the season and then breaking his jaw in December. "I hit a few posts, a few saves, a few rebounds, a few empty nets that should have gone in," Burrows said. "Its a fine line between goals and not. "Tonight I was able to get a few. Even though, honestly, I could have got four, I think. I hit the post, a few tips that they blocked and a two-on-one in the first my stick breaks." But Vancouver suffered another injury blow when centre Ryan Kesler left the game in the second period after a knee-on-knee collision with Jets centre Jim Slater. Canucks head coach John Tortorella said Kesler will be sent back to Vancouver for tests while his teammates keep travelling to games against Washington, Florida and Tampa Bay. "Hes going to get some imaging and well have a better indication of where hes at, but hes out for a while," Tortorella said. Slater said he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kesler. "I thought I had him lined up, he kind of bailed there at the last second there," Slater said. "I didnt stick my knee out or anything in his path, wasnt leading with my leg. I thought I actually took the worst of it. "Obviously, if hes hurt bad, I feel bad about that. It wasnt any intent. I thought I had him lined up and at the last second he tried to jump out of the way." Higgins scored the decisive goal with some quick stick-handling on his way toward Ondrej Pavelec, flipping the puck by him after the netminder went down. Andrew Ladd scored his 18th goal of the season and Michael Frolik added his 13th that put the Jets ahead 2-1 early in the third period. Burrows had tied the game 2-2 at 11:17 of the third period. Vancouver is now 2-4-1 in their last seven games. The game was a big improvement for the Canucks, who collapsed on Monday and gave up seven goals in the third period in a 7-4 loss to the New York Islanders. Pavelec stopped 30 of the 32 shots he faced in regulation and overtime, while Eddie Lack made 31 saves for Vancouver. Lack had let in six goals in the embarrassing loss to the Islanders. "I just needed a big bounce-back game and I was really happy we got the win," Lack said. The Canucks now have 70 points and Winnipeg 69 as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Dallas holds the last wild-card berth with 74 points. Phoenix has 73. The Stars and Coyotes were idle Wednesday night. The Jets are 0-2-3 in their last five and host the New York Rangers on Friday. "We got opportunities to get the second point there the last couple games. Weve got to start getting them," said Jets rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, who logged almost 28 minutes of ice time. "Those are points were letting slip away. Its good that we get one and we look at the positives and try to think about that, but at the same time its at the back of your mind -- youve got to get those points that youre letting go." Vancouver outshot Winnipeg 14-9 in the scoreless first period, but the Jets outshot the Canucks 16-5 in the third. Vancouver was 0 for 5 on the power play and the Jets went 0 for 4. "I thought we played hard right on through, and thats two out the last three games weve played well in the third period so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like Kes, I thought they stuck together as a group. It was real nice to see." Notes: Henrik Sedin was marking a major milestone, playing in his 1,000th NHL game, all with Vancouver. He was drafted third overall by the Canucks in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Vans Scarpe Vendita Online .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. Scarpe Vans Offerte Online . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. http://www.vansitalia.it/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Vans Scarpe Italia . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. Vans Scarpe Scontate . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout.MUNICH - Uli Hoeness wont appeal against his prison sentence for tax evasion, and said on Friday hes quitting as president of Bayern Munich to prevent damage to the European champions. Hoeness, one of the most prominent figures in German football, was convicted on Thursday of evading millions of euros (dollars) in tax through an undeclared bank account and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. The verdict drew a largely positive response in a country where tax evasion is deeply and increasingly frowned upon. Hoeness lawyer initially said he would file an appeal. Hoeness, however, said in a brief statement posted on Bayerns website on Friday that he decided after talking with his family to accept the verdict. "This corresponds with my personal understanding of decency, attitude and personal responsibility," he wrote. "Tax evasion was the mistake of my life. I am facing up to the consequences of this mistake." Hoeness said he was stepping dowwn immediately as club president and as the chairman of Bayerns supervisory board.dddddddddddd He said he wanted "to prevent damage to my club." "Bayern Munich is my lifes work and it will always remain so," he said. "I will remain linked with this great club and its people in other ways as long as I live." Hoeness thanked Bayern supporters and his friends for their support. The club stood by him through the investigation. Bayern won the treble of Bundesliga, Champions League and German Cup last season and could repeat that feat this season. As a player, Hoeness was a Bayern star who won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups — the predecessor of the Champions League — before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems. Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European football. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz