Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.04.2019 05:09
8 in September). I would love to fight Antworten

Despite technical difficulties, John Pollock has come through in a big way for this weeks MMA Report on TSN 1050. In the April 25 edition of the program, Pollock is joined by Anthony "Rumble" Johnson, the Fight Networks John Ramdeen and TUF Nations winner Elias Theodorou to talk UFC 172, the Ultimate Fighter and everything in between from around the world of mixed martial arts. The MMA Report: Elias Theodorou, Anthony Johnson and UFC 172 preview You can catch The MMA Report every Friday at 11pm et on TSN 1050 in Toronto. -- Johnson spoke briefly ahead of his light heavyweight bout with Phil "Mr. Wonderful" Davis at UFC 172 this Saturday in Baltimore. The former middleweight, welterweight and one-time heavyweight doesnt mince words with his thoughts on Daviss last fight, a decision victory over Lyoto Machida at UFC 163 last August. "I dont feel he won it. I left after the first round," Johnson said. "It looked like it was a lopsided fight." -- In advance of Jon Jones title fight against Glover Teixeira, Ramdeen weighs in on the possibilities for the future of the light heavyweight championship. "The UFC looks at whats going to bring in the most dollars," Ramdeen said. "What is going to have the biggest impact in terms of revenue? And you have to imagine that the Alexander Gustafsson (title) fight, over Daniel Cormier or even a fight with the winner of either Anthony Johnson or Phil Davis." -- And in the final 20 minutes of the show, TUF Nations middleweight winner Elias Theodorou discusses his victory in Quebec City and what the future holds for the second Canadian winner of the organizations hit reality show. "I would love to be on the Toronto card (UFC 178 in September). I would love to fight in front of everyone," Theodorou said. "There are many different options, especially in Canada. I want to fight everywhere and anywhere, but 416 would be exactly where I want to fight." Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Authentic . -- Joe Thornton scored the tiebreaking goal with 5:39 left in regulation to help the San Jose Sharks overcome a two-goal deficit to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-3 on Thursday night. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - Jeff Teague finished with a game-high 26 points and eight assists as the Atlanta Hawks held off the Utah Jazz, 98-92, on Friday. http://www.stitchednbajerseys.com/ . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. NBA Jerseys From China . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. NBA Jerseys Stitched . - Their offence is underperforming.PARIS - Simona Halep of Romania advanced to her first Grand Slam final, beating Andrea Petkovic of Germany 6-2, 7-6 (4) Thursday. Halep will face Maria Sharapova in Saturdays final. Halep, seeded fourth at the French Open, has been steadily immproving at major tournaments.dddddddddddd She reached the fourth round at last years U.S. Open, then advanced to the quarterfinals at the Australian Open in January. Petkovic was also playing in her first Grand Slam semifinal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz