Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

16.04.2019 05:01
Alex Ovechkin scored his NHL-leading 39th goal Antworten

WASHINGTON -- For the second time in three days, Alex Ovechkin scored his NHL-leading 39th goal late against the Detroit Red Wings. This one wont be taken away. Ovechkins one-timer from the left circle on a power play 2:37 into overtime gave the Capitals a 6-5 win Sunday over the Red Wings, earning a split of a home-and-home set and tightening up things even more in the bottlenecked bottom half of the Eastern Conference. Ovechkin was originally credited with the goal that tied the score with 7 seconds left in regulation on Friday in Detroit -- a game the Red Wings eventually won in a shootout. The NHL has since reviewed the play and decided it instead belongs to Joel Ward on a deflection. Ward kept it up Sunday, getting two goals and an assist as he again benefited from the extra attention paid to Ovechkin, particularly on the power play. In overtime, however, the power play is 4-on-3, and that left plenty of space for the Russian Olympian to drive home the game-winner after Brendan Smith was sent off for tripping. "I was pretty much open," Ovechkin said. "Sometimes its kind of boring when they put one guy close to you and youre basically out of the game, but Wardo and everybody do a great job." Jason Chimera, John Carlson and Troy Brouwer also scored for the Capitals, who got a touchdowns worth of goals in their fifth consecutive Super Bowl Sunday home matinee. Michal Neuvirth made 25 saves. The Capitals and Red Wings are bunched in a six-team pack in which two points separate eighth place from 13th place in the East. Washington had lost seven of nine and three in a row at home. "Itll go right down to the end," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "Thats why youve got to get as healthy as you can. Every point matters. Hopefully your wave will come, and itll come at the right time." Ward has 17 goals, matching his career high for a season and making him the unlikely No. 2 scorer on the Capitals. "I definitely know Ive got a role on this team, and thats obviously to try to chip in as much as I can," Ward said. "But by no means Im not trying to be no superhero or Batman. Im just trying to help the team win." Gustav Nyquist had his first career hat trick and added an assist, and Tomas Tatar and Justin Abdelkader also scored for the Red Wings, who at least managed to end a long scoring drought away from home. Jimmy Howard stopped 22 shots. Nyquists goal at 11:40 of the first period ended the Detroits road scoreless run at 194:14. The Red Wings had been shut out for three consecutive away games, a streak equaled in franchise history only by the 1927-28 Detroit Cougars. It was one of those games where a trip to the concession stand was a risky proposition. The first period included three power-play goals in just 53 seconds of man-advantage time. In the second period, Tatar and Ward scored 19 seconds apart. Nyquist finished his hat trick just 42 seconds into the third period. "It was an old-fashioned pond hockey game out there," Howard said. "Every once in a while those games happen. The only thing weve got to take out of this is we found a way to get a point, and a lot of guys played well." Notes: Capitals D Mike Green missed his second consecutive game. He has been evaluated for concussion-like symptoms since getting hurt against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday. ... Capitals F Brooks Laich sat out with a lower-body injury. Ray Ban Wholesale China . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Cheap Real Ray Bans . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.cheapraybanfromchina.com/ . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Golfer Dustin Johnson says in a magazine interview that cocaine is not the reason he chose to sit out the last six months to get his life in order.I did not have a problem, Johnson told Sports Illustrated when asked about cocaine. Its just something Im not going to get into. I have issues. But thats not the issue.Johnson, who already has eight PGA Tour wins at age 30, said in August that he was taking a leave of absence from the PGA Tour to seek professional help for what he called personal challenges. Golf.com reported that he had failed a drug test for the third and time and had been suspended. The PGA Tour denied he had been suspended.The interview was the first for Johnson since he took his leave of absence. He missed the final major, the FedEx Cup playoffs and the Ryder Cup. He has said he would not return to golf until his fiancee, Paulina Gretzky, has their first child. Johnson announced Tuesday evening that she gave birth to a healthy boy.He said he didnt go to rehab during his break from golf, instead hiring a team of experts, such as a life coach, to help him understand how to get the most out of his talent..dddddddddddd Johnson is regarded as one of the best American players and the most athletic.He said he learned he didnt handle stress the right way.My way of getting rid of it was drinking or partying, he told the magazine. Yeah, that might work for that day or the next week, but eventually everything keeps piling up.Johnson said he has gone months without vodka, which had been his vice. He put down $1,000 in a bet with future in-law, hockey great Wayne Gretzky, and other members of Sherwood Country Club to see who could go through January without drinking.I dont miss waking up with a hangover, and I didnt drink very often, he said. It was just when I did it was a little too much.Johnson is said to have a course-record 61 at Sherwood in Thousand Oaks, California — twice in three days — and Gretzky said he senses that the 30-year-old from South Carolina is eager to return to golf and realize his potential. Johnson said he is trying to simplify his life, especially with a baby on the way.Over these past four or five months Ive really grown up, and I am starting to become the person I want my kids to look up to, he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz