Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

12.04.2019 05:02
and we were all sitting in my living room Antworten

My wife had invited her sisters from out of town, who invited some of their friends, and we were all sitting in my living room. I had also invited a handful of my buddies to come to the party. For whatever reason, a bunch of them bailed at the last minute. My wife asked me why they werent coming and I bombastically responded: "I dont know; they are a bunch of f**s". One of my sister-in-laws friends is gay, he was sitting right there. Foot. In. Mouth. I vehemently and immediately apologized, but until that moment I never realized how often and recklessly I used that word; how I was a full on perpetuator of casual homophobia. From then on I made a conscious choice to cut those words out of my vocabulary, I didnt want to feel like I felt that Halloween night. I also started to notice more and more when other people were using it. And by far, the biggest social sanctuary for this terminology was the locker room. This got me to thinking, why would guys talk like that in the dressing room but not anywhere else? Why was it seemingly ok to drop an "F-bomb" on the bench, but not in the street? Then I thought, wait a minute, has there ever been an active openly gay major sport athlete on this continent? Out of the thousands upon thousands of guys who have played in the "big four"? Man, that is crazy if you think about it. There must be a reason why. Why gay athletes feel they have to disguise themselves and be something they arent. I think one of the reasons is what happened in my apartment on Halloween night. That is how ReOrientation was born. Eddie George Jersey . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. Tennessee Titans Jerseys . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Marcus-mariota-titans-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Earl Campbell Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . He learned about pressure and expectations at the 2010 Games in his hometown of Vancouver. His next mission is to build on that experience at his next Olympic appearance in Sochi, where he plans to ride the momentum from the teams strong start to the season.PHOENIX -- New Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek has hired four assistants, two of them his former teammates. Jerry Sichting, Mike Longabardi, Kenny Gattison and Mark West were officially named to the staff on Tuesday. Sichting has 24 years of NBA experience as a player, coach and executive. He was an assistant with the Washington Wizards last season. Longabardi was an assistant coaach for the Boston Celtics the past six seasons.dddddddddddd Gattison, drafted by the Suns in the third round in 1986, played nine seasons in the NBA and has been an assistant coach for 10 years, most recently with Atlanta in 2012. West, a teammate of Hornacek and Gattison in Phoenix, has been with the Suns for 20 years, eight as a player and 12 in the front office. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz