Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

28.03.2019 02:47
Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Fred Couples Antworten

THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer won the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational for the third time, closing with a 1-under 71 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Fred Couples. Langer finished at 11-under 205 at The Woodlands to become the 10th 20-time winner on the 50-and-over tour. The 56-year-old German player also won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. He opened this season with a victory in Hawaii. "Im hoping to add to that number," Langer said. "I hope Im not done yet. Im very blessed to have won 20 times in 6 1/2 years. Its been a great run and a wonderful achievement. I just feel like Im playing some of my best golf in my career." Couples, the former University of Houston player who won the 2010 event, finished with a 67. He won in March in Newport Beach, California. "On a golf course as hard as this, you cant really play relaxed golf," Couples said. "You have to pay attention to what youre doing. I didnt hit enough good shots to shoot a lot lower to catch Bernhard, although I got close to him." Colin Montgomerie was third at 9 under after a 70. His best finish on the tour is second in March in Newport Beach. The Scot had no complaints about his finish. "If youre second, third to Couples and Langer, youre doing OK," Montgomerie said. Esteban Toledo, the winner last year, was 7 under after a 71. Jay Haas and Tom Pernice Jr. tied for fifth at 6 under. Haas shot his third straight 70, and Pernice had a 71. Cheap Retro Jordans Wholesale . Yet heading to New York, the Habs remain positive as it all comes down to the one main ingredient that the organization has built its team on - character. Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.wholesalejordans.us/. Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Cheap Jordans Wholesale . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. Wholesale Jordans Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is set to return Tuesday against Nashville after sitting out the past two games because of a minor upper body injury.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jeff Gordon is prepared to retire if he can win a fifth NASCAR championship. The 42-year-old Gordon won championships in 1995, 1997, 1998 and 2001. He won all of them when NASCARs top series ran under the Winston Cup banner. He wants to win a Sprint Cup championship. With a family at home, a fifth title could convince him to call it quits. "If that happened, that would be all the reasons I need to say, this is it. Im done," Gordon says. "Go out on a high note." Gordon said recently he was "jokingly serious" about retiring after another championship. At Daytona, he insisted he was serious. "I go home and I look at my trophy room. I see four trophies, championship trophies," he said Thursday at Daytona 500 media day. "But they say Winston Cup on them. You can name me a four-time Sprint Cup champion for technical reasons all you want, but to me, Im still not. I want that before my careers oveer.dddddddddddd." He would love to make a push in the No. 24 in the revamped Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Gordon was added to the Chase last season when NASCAR chairman Brian France used his power to make an unprecedented expansion to the field after two separate investigations into radio chatter revealed numerous instances of race manipulation at Richmond. France determined Gordon did not have a fair chance to race his way into the 12-driver field because of the actions of at least three organizations over the closing laps. Gordon was sixth last season in the standings, his best finish since he was third in 2009. He has 88 Cup victories, third on the career Cup list, and has had only two winless seasons since 1993. "Ive put in 20-plus great years," he said "I do this now because I love it, because I like being competitive, and because I want another championship. I want to get a Sprint Cup championship." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz