Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

26.03.2019 04:03
who was fired along with head coach Rex Ryan Antworten

Florham Park, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Jets have named Mike Maccagnan their new general manager. Maccagnan spent the past 15 seasons with the Houston Texans, where he rose to the position of director of college scouting for the last three years. He replaces John Idzik, who was fired along with head coach Rex Ryan on Dec. 29. The New Jersey native began his football career in the World League, as a scout and then director of player personnel for the London Monarchs in 1990-91. He then moved back across the Atlantic and wound up with the Ottawa Rough Riders in the CFL as director of scouting and player personnel, before a six-year stint (1994-2000) with the Redskins in their scouting department. Maccagnans tenure in Houston began as coordinator of college scouting (2000-10) and he became assistant director of college scouting in 2010-11 before ascending to his former post. Under Armour Canada Outlet . The outdoor event will be played on Dec. 31 between alumni of the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Philadelphia Phillies. Under Armour Shoes Clearance Sale .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. http://www.cheapunderarmourcanada.com/.com) - It appears both the Houston Rockets and Chicago Bulls will reach the playoffs, but the two squads are coming off losing efforts. Under Armour Shoes Canada Sale . The league announced Thursday that Tom Higgins is leaving that post effective immediately. Cheap Under Armour Shoes Canada . According to the Globe and Mail, a decision between the NHL and the Players Association should come within the six months. "I can tell you, (a decision) shouldnt take all that long," NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told the Globe and Mail.INDIANAPOLIS -- After a 25-day search, the Cleveland Browns hired Mike Pettine as their new head coach last month. But the drama wasnt done. Less than three weeks after Pettine took the job, the Browns announced the dismissal of chief executive officer Joe Banner and general manager Michael Lombardi, Banner after a transition and Lombardi immediately. Then there was the report -- posted by the Pro Football Talk website Friday -- that before hiring Pettine the Browns tried to trade for Jim Harbaugh with San Francisco. Pettine? He just shrugged it off, which is probably the kind of attitude a guy who has become Clevelands seventh coach since 1999 has to have. "I got a phone call saying that report was going to come out, and I shot the messenger a little. I asked, How does that affect my tenure as the head coach? I think my next sentence used the word flying followed by something or referenced a part of a rats body," Pettine said Saturday at the NFL scouting combine. "I think thats noise. It has no bearing on my job moving forward." The report said the Browns and 49ers had a deal in place but Harbaugh decided to stay put. Via Twitter, 49ers CEO Jed York denied that waas true.dddddddddddd The Browns issued this statement: "The team conducted an extensive coaching search and explored several options. That search produced an outstanding head coach in Mike Pettine, and were excited about his future with the club." Pettine said the lack of denial by the Browns didnt bother him, either. "I think it shows the organizations committed to getting it turned around, that it would investigate that option," Pettine said. "I see that as a positive." Pettine said he has no regrets about leaving his post as Buffalos defensive co-ordinator to take the job with the Browns. "No, because thats negative. To me, this is a dream come true. I pinch myself every day. I wake up in the morning and I say, Im head coach of the Cleveland Browns. I cant wait to get to work," Pettine said. "Theres so much negative, I think you can get overwhelmed by it. I dont see it that way. I know that Im very blessed to be here." Harbaugh has led the 49ers to three straight NFC championship games, but they lost their only Super Bowl appearance with him. He just completed his third season of a $25 million, five-year contract. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz