Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.03.2019 02:43
hopes to make a decision on his fitness Antworten

England seamer James Anderson remains hopeful of playing in the second Test against India after a positive training spell at Loughborough. Anderson, recovering from a stress fracture of his right shoulder blade, has joined his England team-mates in Rajkot and hopes to make a decision on his fitness in the next two to three days.The second Test begins at Visakhapatnam on November 17 and while Anderson admits that it would not be ideal to step back onto the international stage with no match practice under his belt, the 34-year-old is confident he could reacclimatise to Test cricket quickly. A pick of the action from the first day of the first Test I had a good week at Loughborough last week getting some overs under my belt and hopefully I can keep that going this week and get some miles in my legs and keep wandering around and make sure Im as fit as I possibly can be and maybe be fit for the second Test, he told Sky Sports. The story of Day One Catch up with the key moments from the first day of the first Test between England and India I did a good amount last week - I got 30 overs in, in the week - and this week is about carrying that on and maybe increasing the intensity a little bit. The rest is standing around, getting used to being up on my feet for seven or eight hours a day.It [the second Test] is still over a week away so its hard to say right now but it all depends on how this week goes. In the next two or three days well have a good idea of whether that is a possibility or not. At first we thought maybe the fourth Test was a possibility but the way that Ive progressed in the last two or three weeks has been positive.I feel good; I felt good last week at Loughborough in the nets and hopefully this week I can continue that and get used to the heat quite quickly.At the tender age of 34 Ive got enough experience to get back into match-mode quite quickly; its not always easy without having any games under your belt but I think Im able to do that. This week will be key to see where Im at, especially with the heat.Andersons earlier-than-expected arrival in India enabled him to witness Stuart Broad, his long-term opening partner, receive his 100th Test cap from England and Wales Cricket Board Director Andrew Strauss. Stuart Broad looks back on his England Test career In total Anderson has played 89 of his 119 Tests with Broad, the pair taking a combined tally of 823 wickets across their careers, and he paid tribute to his team-mates amazing achievement.I thought I was going to miss it with the injury and stuff but it was great that I could make it out here in time and see him get his cap this morning off Straussy, said Anderson.Hes been a fantastic bowler for years and Ive been fortunate to play in the majority of his 100 Tests as well. Weve created a great friendship both on and off the field and Im delighted that I could be here.Off the field we talk a lot about the game - we know each others game inside out; we talk a lot on the field. But I think we are slightly different as bowlers so we complement each other as well, which works. Weve got a good connection; we get each other. We kind of know when its going to be one guys day and the other guy just tries to sit in and help him out.Live coverage of the first Test between India and England continues on Sky Sports 2 and across selected mobile devices. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: First Test scorecard Highlights Commentary Beefys India memories Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/. Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans. Wei-Yin Chen Jersey . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. Cheap Marlins Jerseys China . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanour hit-and-run charges and felony possession of brass knuckles. Culliver was arrested on March 28 after San Jose police say he struck a bicyclist, then rammed a witness vehicle that was blocking him from leaving until officers arrived. The San Jose Mercury News reports that he entered his plea on Friday in Santa Clara Countyy Superior Court.dddddddddddd. In 2013, Culliver created controversy by expressing anti-gay sentiments in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. He has since undergone sensitivity training and done outreach work with an organization that supports lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth. His case is among a string of recent legal problems for 49ers players, including the arrest Sunday of linebacker Aldon Smith. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz