Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

06.03.2019 01:43
the defending Ontario Scotties champion Antworten

SELKIRK, Man. - Winnipegs Jennifer Jones didnt have the opening draw she was looking for in her home province.Jones was beat 6-1 in seven ends by Allison Flaxey to open up the Masters Grand Slam of Curling on Tuesday.Flaxey, the defending Ontario Scotties champion from Listowel, scored singles in each of the first five ends to take a 5-0 lead. Jones would reply in the sixth before giving up one in the seventh.Another Winnipeg native, Kristy McDonald, was successful against Scotlands Eve Muirhead, beating her 8-6 in extra ends.Sherry Middaugh of Coldwater, Ont., had a triple in the 10th to get by Switzerlands Alina Paetz 9-6.In mens play, Winnipegs Jeff Stoughton scored two in the extra end to defeat St. Johns, N.L.s Brad Gushue.Switzerlands Sven Michel blanked Scotlands David Murdoch 4-0 in seven ends in other mens action. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Store . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/. Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17.MANCHESTER, England - Rio Ferdinand brought his trophy-filled, 12-year stay at Manchester United to an end on Monday by announcing he would be leaving Old Trafford to continue his playing career. The 35-year-old Ferdinand, who became Englands most expensive player when he joined United from Leeds for 29.1 million pounds in 2002, has not been offered an extension to his contract that expires next month. He suggested, however, that his departure was on his own terms, saying in a statement: "I have thought long and hard over the last few months about my future, and after 12 fantastic years playing, for what I regard, as the best club in the world, I have decided the time is right for me to move on." A tall, elegant, ball-playing defender, Ferdinand made 454 appearances for United — his last coming in the 1-1 draw at Southampton on Sunday in the final match of the season. He had been marginalized by the club this season, making just 14 appearances. Ferdinand won six league titles, two League Cups, one Champions League and a Club World Cup with United and forged one of Premier Leagues great centre-back partnerships with Nemanja Vidic, who will also leave this summer to join Inter Milan. With left back Patrice Evra soon out of contract, too, whoever comes in as the full-time replacement for fired United manager David Moyes faces a huge task to rebuild the defence. Ferdinand has had injury problems in recent years — particularly with his bacck — and has been following a strict training regime to extend his career, but he signalled he is not ready to retire.dddddddddddd "I am feeling fit and healthy, ready for a new challenge and looking forward to whatever the future holds for me," he added in the statement. While Vidic was afforded an emotional farewell at Old Trafford in his final home match, receiving a memento from club great Bobby Charlton before last weeks Premier League game against Hull and a rousing ovation from Uniteds fans, Ferdinand will leave without any ceremony. Sections of the British media reported Monday that Ferdinand was told in the dressing room after the Southampton match that he wouldnt be offered a new deal. "Circumstances didnt allow for me to say goodbye the way I would have liked," he added in the statement, "but Id like to take this opportunity to thank my teammates, staff, the club and the fans for an unbelievable 12 years that Ill never forget. Winning trophies I dreamed about as a kid came true at this great club." The low point of his spell at United undoubtedly came in 2003 when he was banned for eight months after being found guilty of missing a drugs test. But he will be remembered by United fans as one of Alex Fergusons best defensive purchases, despite his hefty price tag, with Ferdinand breaking the mould for English centre backs with his touch, athleticism and ability to play the ball out of the back. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz