Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

26.02.2019 02:06
Amir Johnsons return, Randy Wittmans i Antworten

Its the day before the NBAs trade deadline and TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Amir Johnsons return, Randy Wittmans influence on the Washington Wizards and what may be in store for Kyle Lowry and Rajon Rondo. 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence. They need him big time in the final 29 games and the fact that he missed the two games prior to the All Star break due to injury could end up being a blessing for their team. When he and Terrence Ross are going good, this team can compete at a high level with anyone. 2. RANDY WITTMAN: I said it Tuesday night on the telecast and Ill say it again. A coach has to get run from a game to light a fire under his team - thats a joke. The ultimate motivation and leadership has to come from the players. More leadership is needed in that locker room. The Wizards have more than enough talent to not only be a playoff team, but a winning playoff team. Felt bad for Wittman. Coaches get the blame all the time. I get that - been there and done that - yet at some point to take that next step it truly has to be a conscious decision on the part of your core players that youre going to be a good team and not allow yourself to be outplayed at home. 3. RAJON RONDO: Love the hard bargain and market that GM Danny Ainge is trying to create for him. As he gets healthier, his play will improve significantly. On the other side, its pretty evident that Rondo will be playing for another team in the next few days - or at the very latest a year from now. He wants to play on a winner and it will take a little longer in Boston for that to happen. 4. KYLE LOWRY: Watch him in the third quarter last night? He was brilliant. How does a guy establish his value in a contract year? Play big when your team needs you the most. Believe me, GMs and scouts are watching and realize hes doing it on a winning team thats one of the pleasant surprises in the league and hes a big reason why. Whether its with the Raptors or somewhere else, it will all work out if he continues to play at this high level. The obvious concern is after he gets a significant contract will his level of play stay the same and/or improve to justify it or will it dip? Thats the toughest thing to gauge for decision-makers. These final regular season games and potential playoff games will help set the bar for him. So far, hes setting himself up very nicely. 5. JARRETT JACK: His name is involved in trade rumours and hed be a good pickup for a contender. His former team - the Warriors - really misses his clutch play and great leadership skills. Unfortunately, he hasnt been able to impact the climate in Cleveland as well as he did in Golden State. Hes more of a complimentary player and when hes in that position hes quite effective. Can play both guard spots and makes the good high percentage play. Will be interesting to see if he sticks around, considering the Cavs have won five in a row and are right back in the playoff race in the East. Comprar Adidas Superstar Baratas .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. Adidas Superstar Baratas . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. http://www.baratasadidassuperstar.es/. "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Adidas Superstar Baratas España . Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U. Adidas Superstar España . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid.CALGARY - The Calgary Flames have reverted to the two-goalie tandem of Jonas Hiller and Karri Ramo after Joni Ortios short, but successful stint with the NHL team.The Flames remain in position to end a five-year playoff following a goaltending philosophy of he who wins is the starter until he loses.Head coach Bob Hartley gave Hiller the nod for Tuesdays home game against Buffalo, but its a short trip to backup status in CalgaryHillers six goals against in a Jan. 9 loss to the Florida Panthers combined with a Ramo injury opened the door for Ortio. He arrived from the AHLs Adirondack Flames to hold Calgary in the playoff hunt on a five-game road trip prior to the all-star break.The 23-year-old Finn showed poise, giving up a combined five goals in four wins over division rivals, including a shutout of Vancouver and overtime victories in Los Angeles and San Jose. But Ortio was then pulled in a 6-3 loss to Anaheim with Hiller giving up just one goal in the back half of the game.Calgary entered the all-star break alone in the eighth and final playoff berth in the Western Conference with a record of 25-19-3. Ramos activation from the injured list hastened Ortios return to the AHL.But Ortios performance prompts questions about what the Flames goaltending situation means heading towards the NHLs trade deadline March 2.Well see. Every game has been a Game 7 for quite awhile so were not going to change our approach, head coach Bob Hartley said. Goaltending is such a big part of winning games. Whoever wants to run with the ball, well give it to them.Right now we have two goallies were very comfortable (with).dddddddddddd We appreciate what Joni did for us, but at the same time we felt Joni had to keep playing. Jonas and Karri will carry the load for us.Calgary signed Hiller to a two-year contract worth $4.5 million annually last summer after his six seasons in Anaheim. The Swiss netminder won nine of his first 14 starts for Calgary and then lost 10 of his next 14. I was kind of longing for a chance to get back and definitely happy with the way I played the second half in Anaheim, Hiller said. Its a good thing to build on, but I think Ive got to be ready again every game we play. If we want to have a chance, I have to play at my best.Hiller had a goals-against average of 2.47 and a save percentage of .911 at the all-star break.Ramos last start was Jan. 7 when he was injured in a collision with teammate Raphael Diaz during a game in Detroit. The Finn earned four straight starts earlier this season. Ramos record was 8-5-1 with a GAA of 2.67 and a save percentage of .904 at the all-star break.In contrast to NHL teams who want to protect their starting goaltenders ego, Calgarys motto of always earned, never given applies to Flames goalies.Ramo says Hartley communicates his confidence in both goalies during bi-weekly meetings between the head coach and netminders.Were in a great situation battling for a playoff spot. Everything is still possible, so he just keeps telling (us) keep working hard. Theres chances, Ramo said.Its been long time since I had a full game, so Im excited to get back. I dont know when its going to be. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz