Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

19.02.2019 02:37
s a very bunched leaderboard," Antworten

Lewis Hamilton remains unperturbed by Nico Rosbergs winning run and says he has a real positive feel about his own start to 2016. Rosbergs career-best sequence of wins from the end of last season continued at the Australian GP a fortnight ago, with Hamiltons return to pole for the first time in six months compromised by a poor start.But up until his botched getaway in the race, the world champion had topped every session in Melbourne. Hamilton also eventually finished second to Rosberg, despite at one point running as low as seventh. Bahrain GP on Sky Sports TV times and full schedule for this weekends race Rosberg - who on Thursday likened himself to football underdogs-turned-pacesetters Leicester City - has now won the last four races either side of the winter break, but his Mercedes team-mate is not worried.Its not really weird, Ive had years where I didnt have any wins for a long time, said Hamilton, whose last went four races without a win in 2013.I look at the last race and all weekend was going fantastically well for me and then it was just a little bit unfortunate in the race. Lewis Hamilton sets the tone ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix... but not as you would expect. So I dont have any negative feeling towards it, I have a real positive feel for how the years started and the strength that I feel now is really going to carry me into the season.So Im looking forward to it unfolding and I hope that shows and I hope theres less unfortunate incidences like the last race.Lewis: Qualifying situation strangeHamilton has won on F1s last two visits to Bahrain, with his victory over Rosberg in 2014 coming at the end of one of the sports closest battles in recent memory.The 31-year-old went wheel-to-wheel with several rivals on his way through the field in Melbourne and told Sky Sports News HQ: There are lots of positives to take from the race. Ahead of this weekends Bahrain GP, re-live all the action from the 2014 race which saw Mercedes teammates Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton go head to head. The procedures we went through in practice, the time on track, the pace that I had, qualifying… there were lots of positives to take from the weekend and [I will now] see if I can do it again.In fact, Hamilton said he feels a greater sense of accomplishment when he battles back from adversity.Its the most satisfying feeling when you come from the back and you battle through, he told reporters. So in the last race I felt good coming back to second. Its definitely a better feeling than starting pole and winning. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Bahrain GP live on Sky F1 Drvers want to be involved Air Jordan 6 Wholesale . The Missouri Tigers Defensive End and SEC Defensive player of the year is eligible for the upcoming NFL draft in May. Cheap Air Jordan 6 China .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete. http://www.clearanceairjordan6.com/. - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Retro . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip. Jordan Retro 6 Wholesale . The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night.PARAMUS, N.J. -- Now that the majors are over, Adam Scott is going after the only big prize left this year -- a shot at the $10 million FedEx Cup title. Scott ran off four straight birdies in the middle of his round Friday, and then closed with an approach that settled a foot from the cup for a tap-in birdie and a 6-under 65. That gave him a share of the 36-hole lead with Cameron Tringale at The Barclays. Three dozen players were within five shots of the lead, a group that includes British Open and PGA champion Rory McIlroy. The worlds No. 1 player, going after his fourth straight victory, shook off some rust on the range and was nine shots better than his opening round with a 65. Scott won The Barclays a year ago at Liberty National, and it felt like a bonus in a year in which he won his first major at the Masters. He never had a serious chance at any of the majors this year, and he is looking at the FedEx Cup playoffs differently. "Theres so much to play for, and for me to be satisfied with the year, I need four really great weeks," Scott said. Scott and Tringale were at 8-under 134. Kevin Chappell (67), Brendon Todd (69) and Jim Furyk (69) were one shot behind. The group two shots back included Henrik Stenson (64), Jason Day (64) and Ernie Els, who is playing his sixth straight tournament and shot a 68. Some scorecards needed more than just numbers, starting with Phil Mickelson. Lefty took a bogey on the "five-and-dime" fifth hole, thusly named because Byron Nelson always used a 5-iron and a wedge. Mickelson, like so many other players, tried to drive the green and took a wild detour. His shot bounced into the grandstand, behind a row of seats on the thin carpet of the hospitality area. Instead of dropping into deep grass, he chose to play it out of the bleachers, right next to a half-filled glass of beer on a table. It went too long, over the green and into a bunker, though it gave the crowd a thrill. "It wasnt hard to make contact. It was hard to hit it on that skinny little green and get it to stop," Mickelson said. He compared it with trying to hit a shot off the cart path, except the carpet "doesnt scrape up your club as much."t; Mickelson birdied his last hole for a 72 to make the cut on the number.dddddddddddd Seung-yul Noh made a bogey by playing off the wrong green -- except it turned into a triple bogey because he didnt know that he wasnt allowed to hit off the putting surface from a different hole. His tee shot on No. 11 was so far right that it landed on the third green. Noh took a divot off the green, and a rules official drove up and told him the rule, which comes with a two-shot penalty. McIlroy kept his excitement to birdies. The 25-year-old from Northern Ireland said he took a week away from golf to celebrate his big summer -- two majors and his first World Golf Championship -- and paid for it with an opening 74. But the range session Thursday afternoon did wonders, and he went from below the cut line to within five shots of the lead. He also made those "Freaky Friday" rounds that ruined so many tournaments a distant memory. His last four second rounds have been 66, 64, 67 and 65. Thats more like "Fun Friday," and theyve put the No. 1 player back in the mix. "Its a very bunched leaderboard," McIlroy said. "Im still five shots behind, but theres a lot of players between me and the leaders -- obviously, a few quality guys at the top, Adam being one of them. So Im going to have to shoot a couple of rounds similar to today to maybe win this thing." Scott was so clean from tee-to-green that he shot 65 and walked away lamenting a pedestrian effort with his putter. He missed six putts inside 12 feet and played the par 5s in 1 over. No wonder he called that "some of the best golf Ive played all year." "It just wasnt my day today on the greens," he said. The top 100 from the FedEx Cup advance to the second playoff event next week outside Boston, with the top 70 advancing to third event in Denver and the top 30 going to East Lake in Atlanta for the Tour Championship and a shot at the $10 million prize. Lee Westwood kept his PGA Tour season going -- barely. He shot a 73 and made the cut on the number at 1-over 143. Because 79 players made the cut, there will be a 54-hole cut Saturday, only the second such cut in the playoffs since the new policy began in 2008. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz