Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.02.2019 03:50
and my adrenals werent functioning Antworten

AURORA, Colo. - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. In an interview outside his home with Denver television stations KCNC and KMGH this week, the Broncos defensive lineman said hes back up to 280 pounds, having regained 20 of the 30 pounds he lost last season, and will resume training next week. "Im ready to go. Im going to be better than I was," said Wolfe, who had been reticent to talk to reporters during the season as he and his doctors were stumped by his symptoms that included weight loss and irritability. Wolfe was sidelined for 10 days in August after his arms and legs went numb following a frightening hit in a preseason game at Seattle on Aug. 17. He was cleared in time for the opener against Baltimore. Then, on a bus ride to the airport for a flight to Kansas City on Nov. 29, Wolfe suffered a seizure and was taken to University Hospital in Denver, where he underwent a battery of tests over four days. Wolfe practiced just twice after that, on Dec. 25 and 27, after which the Broncos sent him home to rest, realizing he wouldnt be able to return to help shore up their defence in the playoffs. "I had a bruise on my spinal cord," Wolfe told the stations. "... I thought it was fully healed and I came back a little too soon and I just kept hitting it, kept hitting it, kept hitting it. And it screwed my nervous system up a little bit, just kind of crisscrossed the wires a little bit. "And really just mentally, it was hard to deal with because I didnt know what was going on and why I was losing weight and all this, and my adrenals werent functioning right, nothing was really working right and what it came down to was I needed to let it heal, I needed to let myself heal. So, I took about two months and I just did nothing. And I feel better than Ive ever felt before." Wolfe said the seizure he suffered on the bus ride to the airport wasnt the kind where theres foaming at the mouth or convulsions but one in which he just suddenly felt very tired and started sweating profusely, which he dismissed as the effects of having just showered after practice and putting on his three-piece suit. "I was thinking I just need to get to the plane so I can take a nap," Wolfe recounted. He started to slump into the aisle, however, and Von Miller grabbed him and "Terrance Knighton started yelling, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!" Wolfe recounted. Twenty-six hours later, Wolfe woke up in intensive care. So confused about where he was and why he was strapped down, he broke the hospital bed before he could be calmed down, he said. At first, he didnt realize hed been there that long and his first question was whether hed be able to play against the Chiefs that weekend. Doctors told him theyd had to put him in a medically induced coma to run tests and do spinal taps to rule out such things as brain tumors. After his comeback stalled in December and he realized he wasnt going to get back on the field for the playoffs, Wolfe retreated to his home a few miles from team headquarters and he said didnt even watch football for a while. He did go to the Super Bowl, however, in New Jersey, where he and several other defensive starters such as Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Kevin Vickerson and Rahim Moore watched helplessly from the sideline as the Broncos were throttled 43-8 by the Seattle Seahawks. "It was tough to sit there and watch it happen because I think if our defence was healthy, its a different ballgame," Wolfe said. "... Nothing against Seattle, theyre a great football team and they played a really good game and they had a great season, but I just really would have liked to see what it would have been like to have our true defence out there." Yeezy Boost Scontate . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St. Adidas Yeezy Vendita Italia . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/. -- The Grand Rapids Griffins scored three goals in 33 seconds of the second period en route to defeating the Hamilton Bulldogs 6-1 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Adidas Yeezy Italia Online . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Scarpe Yeezy Scontate . Fielder ended 4-for-5 with a solo homer, while Avila was 4-for-4 with two runs scored for the Tigers, who put the brakes on a three-game skid and rebounded from a loss in Mondays opener. Victor Martinez and Austin Jackson both contributed two hits, an RBI and a run scored as Detroit maintained its healthy lead atop the AL Central.Phoenix Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith was helped off the ice Monday after New York Rangers forward Derick Brassard fell on top of him in the crease. Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease whhen a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period.dddddddddddd Brassard landed on Smiths legs and Smith, appearing in his 62nd game of the season, needed help to skate off. Thomas Greiss came in to replace Smith. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz