Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

18.02.2019 03:37
ut says it seemed like a penalty Antworten

Guus Hiddink said Chelsea were rightly given the benefit of the doubt with a late penalty award in the 2-2 draw against West Ham. Ruben Loftus-Cheek went down after a challenge by Michail Antonio with West Ham winning 2-1 in the final minute, but the replays showed the contact was just outside the penalty area.Hiddink admits it was a difficult decision for referee Robert Madley to make without looking at a replay, but says it seemed like a penalty from where he was on the bench. Cesc Fabregas scored a controversial late penalty to deny West Ham I think the real fair judgement can be done when you have a camera very straight on the line, because from my side the blue shirt was tripped on the line, and on the line means in the box, so its a very different view, Hiddink told Sky Sports.In the end I think he was through, and about to score, which was prevented. Even if he was out I think you give him the benefit of the doubt, to the attacking team in this case. Chelsea 2-2 West Ham A controversial late Cesc Fabregas penalty earned Chelsea a 2-2 draw against West Ham Hiddinks Chelsea are still unbeaten in the Premier League since he took charge of his first game on Boxing Day, but have drawn eight of their 13 league games in that period.The 69-year-old admits that while the team have responded well since Jose Mourinhos sacking, he would have liked more wins. West Ham celebrate Andy Carrolls goal in front of the travelling fans Everyone knows how Chelsea were doing this season, they were in a difficult time until December, and we reacted very well in the six weeks from December to now, Hiddink added.Its difficult to get into the Champions League positions, but the team have to have and show the desire to make a good season.I always like to be a little bit critical on our own. We are unbeaten and it is okay, but I think for Chelseas standard it is too many draws. I would have liked more victories than draws, but even so we reacted after December. West Ham boss Slaven Bilic was adamant that the penalty Chelsea were awarded shouldnt have been given Also See: As it happened Chelsea 2-2 West Ham Premier League table Saturday football live Rashaan Gaulden Panthers Jersey . But when it was all over they had wasted another lead, seen another pitcher flame out on the mound and lost their fourth straight at home. DaNorris Searcy Jersey . -- Wichita State is all alone in the record book. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panther...es-blue-jersey/. -- Alex Anthopoulos spoke volumes with what he didnt say on right-hander Ervin Santana. Jarius Wright Panthers Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. Jarius Wright Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA.WINNIPEG - Another honour for NFL defensive lineman Israel Idonije. The 33-year-old from Brandon, Man., received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree Thursday from the University of Manitoba. Idonije, a defensive lineman with the Chicago Bears, played his college football at Manitoba and is the only player in school history to play in the NFL. Two weeks ago, Idonije received the Order of Manitoba. Idonije is a native of Nigeria but moved to Canada with his family when he was four years old. The six-foot-six, 275-pound Idonije is entering his 12th NFL season, 10th with Chiicago.dddddddddddd He broke into the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Cleveland Browns in 2003 but joined the Bears practice squad later that season. Idonije has appeared in 149 career NFL games, starting 50. He has amassed 273 tackles, 29 sacks, six fumble recoveries and eight blocked kicks. Idonije ranks fourth in NFL history in blocked kicks since 1992 when stat first was recorded. He appeared in 15 games last season with Detroit before re-signing with Chicago as a free agent. Idonije has also created his own comic book, "The Protectors." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz