Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

16.02.2019 01:55
is the worst by an NFL coach in his Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Oakland also signed former New York Giants offensive lineman Kevin Boothe to a two-year deal. Boothe began his career with the Raiders in 2006 before spending the past seven seasons with the Giants, where he won two Super Bowl titles. Jones, who turns 30 later this month, brings a playoff pedigree and proven pass-catching ability to a position whose most experienced player currently under contract is inconsistent three-year veteran Denarius Moore. "We have a lot of young receivers," Jones said. "Ive been in the game for a minute, so Ill be able to help those guys out leadership-wise. Other than that, just doing what I do on the football field, making some plays, and hopefully I can give the offence a spark." General manager Reggie McKenzie once again reached back to his past in Green Bays front office to add a piece to the Raiders. Among the many other former Packers that McKenzie has brought in since taking over as general manager in 2012 are Charles Woodson and Matt Flynn. Jones said he has been talking to the Raiders the past few days and was lured to Oakland by McKenzies vision for a franchise that has not made the playoffs since 2002. "The way he runs his team the GM way is the kind of way I play out on the football field; just hungry and trying to be the best, and thats how Reggie is," Jones said. "Im excited to play for Reggie and hopefully we can turn this thing around." Jones has 310 career catches for 4,305 yards and 37 touchdowns in 104 games over seven seasons in Green Bay. His most productive year came in 2012 when he had 64 catches for 784 yards and 14 touchdowns. Jones had 59 catches for a career-high 817 yards and three scores last season despite being without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers for seven games. But after playing with Rodgers and Brett Favre his first seven seasons, Jones now joins a team with uncertainty at quarterback. Terrelle Pryor and Matt McGloin return after splitting most of the time last season but Oakland still is searching for its starter and will likely add more quarterbacks either through free agency or the draft. "Aaron is one of a kind. Hes a special player," Jones said. "Whoever we put behind centre here, I am going to do the same thing I did for Aaron - just run every route to win, be as open as I can to help whoever is back there and to get this offence rolling." The deal is a homecoming for Jones, who was born in San Jose and played college ball at San Jose State. Jones overcame many obstacles on his journey to the NFL, having been in and out of homeless shelters for much of his childhood. The Raiders have been lacking a veteran presence at receiver for years. Their top receiver last year was Rod Streater, a former undrafted free agent who led the team with 60 catches for 888 yards in his second pro season. The other key receivers on the roster include Moore, who has shown flashes of stardom in three seasons, and Andre Holmes, who had 22 catches for 366 yards and a touchdown over the final five games in 2013. Boothe has started 32 games the past two seasons and has started at both guard positions and centre in his career. He was a starter when the Giants won the Super Bowl following the 2011 season and a reserve on their title team four years earlier. Boothe joins right tackle Austin Howard as additions on a line that lost starting left tackle Jared Veldheer to free agency. "I like the direction of the team," Boothe said. "Theyve put some pieces together here and its a great culture that theyre building over here, and I am excited to be a part of it. The fact that I have been here before, obviously, this place has always held a special place in my heart as the team that drafted me." McKenzie has placed a premium on acquiring players with winning experience so far this off-season. Six of the seven free-agent additions to Oaklands roster over the past week have played in a Super Bowl, with Jones, Boothe and defensive linemen Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley having won it all in previous stops. Cheap Asics Running Shoes . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. Clearance Asics Shoes . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. http://www.wholesaleasics.com/.Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials. Cheap Wholesale Asics . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Cheap Asics Shoes Free Shipping . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release.ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Jim Schwartzs emotions have gotten the best of him at least a few times publicly as coach of the Detroit Lions. The latest example happened in what might be the last time he leads the Lions at home. When Detroit ran the ball instead of having turnover-prone Matthew Stafford throw late in regulation of Sundays 23-20 overtime loss to the New York Giants, the crowd reacted with a loud chorus of boos. Schwartz responded by looking away from the field and toward the stands to shout something. "I probably should have done just what I did at the end of the second quarter and just kept it in my mind," Schwartz said Monday. The previous day at his postgame news conference, the embattled coach insisted he wasnt responding to the fans who voiced their displeasure with the decision to play for overtime. Detroit had the ball at its 25 with 23 seconds and two timeouts left, needing to gain about 40 yards to give David Akers a legitimate shot to attempt a winning kick. The Lions ran it once and let the clock run out in regulation, leading to perhaps a predictable response from a crowd that has endured a lot of losing and lost opportunities by the hapless franchise. But it was unusual to see an NFL coach shout back at jeering fans. "I just wanted to say, Dont you know what the situation is and the risk reward of doing something other than what we did right there?" Schwartz explained. Schwartzs temper has flared up in the past for everyone to see. He negated a video review and was called for unsportsmanlike conduct by angrily throwing a challenge flag last season when Houstons Justin Forsett scored after two Lions tackled him, leading to a defeat during an eight-game, season-ending slide. The previous year, Schwartz had a heated exchange with San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh and had to be separated following theirr postgame handshake.dddddddddddd Losing, though, is what may get Schwartz fired. The Lions eliminated themselves from the NFC North title race by losing five of their last six games -- blowing fourth-quarter lead in each of those setbacks -- after a 6-3 record put them in a favourable position. If Detroit (7-8) won one more game, it would be closing the regular season at Minnesota (4-10-1) with a chance to earn its first division title since 1993 because both Green Bay and Chicago lost on Sunday. "That made it even tougher to swallow for sure," Schwartz said. Schwartz got his first shot to be a head coach in 2009 when the Lions were coming off the NFLs first 0-16 season. The Lions improved in each of his first three seasons, including in 2011 when they ended the franchises 11-year post-season drought. They flopped to a 4-12 record last year and are falling apart again this season. "Weve come up short the last two years," Schwartz acknowledged. Schwartz is 29-50 overall and his .367 winning percentage is the worst by an NFL coach in his first five full seasons since John McKay won fewer than 30 per cent of his games with the expansion Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1976-1980, according to STATS. "I know where we were when I took over and I know where we are right now," he said. "Were still working. Were still battling. We still have another game to play this year." NOTES: Schwartz said WR Calvin Johnson, slowed by knee and ankle injuries, wont be kept out against the Vikings unless theres a medical reason to put him on the inactive list for the game. ... TE Dorin Dickerson and CB Bill Bentley will be evaluated this week after getting concussions against the Giants. .. Schwartz said Dickerson didnt report his concussion to the team during the game and said Bentley was briefly unconscious. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz