Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

14.02.2019 03:11
ogey on No. 2, but th Antworten

ATLANTA - Falcons running back Jason Snelling has retired, ending his seven-year career. Snelling was a seventh-round pick from Virginia in 2007 and spent his full career with the Falcons. Most of his playing time came as a backup — both at fullback and running back. He also was a strong receiver. The 30-year-old Snelling rushed for 1,420 yards with eight touchdowns and caught 168 passes for 1,249 yards and nine touchdowns. Snelling, from Tom River, N.J., said in a statement released by the team on Tuesday that he is retiring to spend time with his family. In 2013, Snelling had 44 carries for 164 yards with one touchdown and 29 catches for 216 yards and three touchdowns. He set his career high with 614 yards rushing in 2009. Rashaan Evans Titans Jersey . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie. Rashaan Evans Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.authenticfootballshoptitans.c...-titans-jersey/. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Harold Landry Titans Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. Custom Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season.Palm Beach Gardens, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Brad Fritsch carded a third- round, 7-under 65 on Saturday and he grabbed a 2-shot lead heading into the fourth round of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament. Fritsch ended 54 holes at 14-under-par 201, which is two strokes better than second-round leader Rick Cochran and Matt Fast. Fritsch has played on the Web.com Tour over the last couple seasons, but he has yet to pick up a victory. Fritsch played on the Fazio Course Saturday. Play rotates over the par-71 Champion Course and the par-72 Fazio Course at PGA National for the six-round tournament. Cochran shot a 2-under 70 in his third round and he fell back into second place with Fast (67) at 12-under 203. Ted Purdy and Andrew Landry both fired 70s on Saturday. Purdy is alone in fourth at 11-under, while Landry is fifth at 10-under 205. Cochran, Fast, Purdy and Landry all played on the Fazio Course. Fritsch, beginning the day in fourth place, started off on fire. Following a par at the first, Fritsch drained four birdies over his next five holes on two, three, five and six. After two more pars on seven and eight, Fritsch closed out his strong front nine with another gain on the par-4 ninth. A bogey on No. 11 had Fritsch stumbling a bit, but he responded in a big way with an eagle on the par-5 12th, getting him to 6-under on the day. Fritsch closed out his round well as he made five pars from 13 before making a birdie at the last. I didnt come here thinking I would win, Fritsch admitted.dddddddddddd. My overall goal is to improve my status. Obviously Im playing well now so I can think about that . Were only halfway there but Im hitting my shots where Im looking so thats positive, and if I keep doing that Ill have a chance. Cochran, attempting to hold onto his lead, did not have a great front nine. After a birdie at the second, Cochran tripped to bogeys on three and seven, putting him at 1-over as he made the turn. Then Cochran went on a run on the back side as he ran off four birdies over six holes from No. 12, getting him to within one of Fritsch. Cochran finished up with a bogey at the last, however, dropping him back by two shots heading into the fourth round. Fast started his day with a bogey on No. 2, but that was the only blemish on his card for the day. Fast poured in back-to-back birdies on four and five to get him into red numbers at 1-under. After making the turn with six straight pars from six, Fast drained three straight birdies from 12. Fast finished up strong as well, making three pars on 15, 16 and 18 to go along with a birdie on 17. NOTES: Fritschs best finish on the Web.com Tour last season came at the Rex Hospital Open, where he tied for fourth ... Fritsch had four top-10 finishes on tour last season ... The Champion Course has hosted the PGA Tours Honda Classic since 2007 ... This is a six-day event. The final round will be played on Tuesday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz