Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

12.02.2019 09:25
throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitt Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish will get some extra rest before his next start after throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitter. The Texas Rangers announced Sunday that Darvish will not start as scheduled Wednesday at Houston. The right-hander from Japan will instead pitch the series opener at home Friday against Toronto in place of lefty Martin Perez, who reported discomfort in his left elbow after not making it out of the fourth inning Saturday night in his third consecutive bad start. "I dont know because I dont know the particulars," manager Ron Washington responded when about his level of concern on Perez. "Weve just got to wait and see what the evaluation proves out." Perez allowed six runs and 14 runners (nine hits, four walks and a hit batter) in 3 2-3 innings of an 8-3 loss to Boston. Since the end of his 26-inning scoreless streak over three games, Perez (4-3) has given up 19 runs over 13 1-3 innings in his past three games, raising his ERA from 1.42 to 4.38. Perez will stay in Arlington for MRI and treatment instead of going with the team to Houston. The pitcher said he has never had elbow trouble in the past. "Im not nervous. I want to keep working and get in a good situation," Perez said after the Rangers 5-2 loss to Boston on Sunday. "I want to make sure everything is good. Its day to day." Darvish came within one out of a no-hitter Friday night in the series opener against the Red Sox before slugger David Ortiz grounded a clean single with two outs in the ninth on the aces 126th and final pitch. That was just short of his career high of 130 pitches. Nick Tepesch was scratched from his scheduled start Sunday for Triple-A Round Rock, and is slated to pitch for Texas on Wednesday in Darvishs spot before the Rangers have a scheduled day off Thursday. Tepesch was 4-6 in 19 games (17 starts) as a rookie last year for the Rangers, but has spent this season at Round Rock. The right-hander is 5-1 with a 1.58 ERA in seven starts for the Express. Right-hander Scott Baker and infielder Josh Wilson both cleared outright waivers after being designated for assignment Thursday. Baker, who pitched 5 1-3 innings in relief in his Rangers debut Wednesday, accepted an assignment to Triple-A Round Rock. The Rangers were still waiting for a decision from Wilson, who can refuse the move. The extra rest for Darvish could also be good news for the Astros. Darvish was within one out of a perfect game during his first start of 2013 in Houston when Marwin Gonzalez singled through the pitchers legs. Darvish then lost a no-hit bid with one out in the eighth inning against the Astros last August. Last month in Arlington, Darvish retired the first 15 Astros batters and pitched eight scoreless innings in what became a 1-0 Texas win in 12 innings. Kyle Walker Jersey . -- David Price didnt think he would be in Port Charlotte this spring. Phil Jones England Jersey . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/John-Sto...land-Jersey/.28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. Ashley Young Jersey . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Harry Kane Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz.Andy Murray will be more determined than ever to continue his winning momentum when he takes on Milos Raonic on Saturday afternoon for a place in the ATP World Tour Final at Londons O2 Arena. While the tennis world will see the giant Canadian as a stepping stone to a blockbuster showdown with Novak Djokovic for the prize of year-end No 1 ranking, Murray will be too aware of the dangers Raonic possesses. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price This has been an incredible year for Murray, who has won Wimbledon for a second time, claimed a second Olympic gold medal and become a father. To finish it on another high, he must repeat this years Wimbledon and Queens final triumphs against the big-serving Raonic. Andy Murray crushed Stan Wawrinka to reach the ATP World Tour semi-finals The Scot has won all their five meetings in 2016 while Raonic has won only three of their previous 11 meetings, but his last victory came against Murray at Indian Wells two years ago. Since then, Murray has been on a roll, winning their next seven clashes.Murray said of another meeting: I think hes played very well so far in this event. It will be tough, hes got a huge serve. Obviously, Im looking forward to playing him. Its an amazing stadium, an amazing atmosphere. Murray makes O2 semi-finals Andy Murray beats Stan Wawrinka at ATP World Tour Finals to reach semi-finals But Raonic believes he can win the mental battle, saying: I think the one thing that I might have is how much he has really on his shoulders right now: a lot of consecutive matches and what he is playing for.I have to try to do my best to try to accentuate that as much as possible in my own favour, so I can really get the most out of myself and hopefully be able to get on top of him for once this year.Sky Sports tennis analyst Leif Shiras feels Raonic is a real danger to Murrays hopes with a huge serve and powerful groundstrokes.On an indoor hardcourt, I think the conditions suit Raonics game really well so Andy Murray will have to play well.Raonics last success against Murray came in the fourth round of Indian Wells in 2014 when he came from a set down to win in three as the Scots game collapsed. Raonics last success against Murray came in Indian Wells two years ago After the match, Murray admitted he was low on confidence and concerned about his form after dropping his serve twice in the deciding set.To get broken two consecutive times in that situation isnt good enough, he said. I played poor tennis at that stage. I didnt make enough balls and missed easy shots.Later that year, they met again, but this time at Londons O2 Arena in a round-robin encounter, a game Murray won in straight sets. They last faced each other at the ATP World Tour Finals back in 2014 They faced each other only once in 2015 and it was the Briton who triumphed at the Madrid Masters, recording a 6-4 7-5 victory, although his Canadian opponent was nursing a foot injury.dddddddddddd Raonic was nursing a foot injury when they faced each other at the Madrid Masters in 2015 In Melbourne, they went head-to-head in the semi-finals. Murray was on the ropes and staring defeat in the face when he conjured up his powers of recovery to come from behind to beat Raonic in five gripping sets to reach his fifth successive Australian Open final.Monte Carlo was the location of their next meeting, but it was the same old story for Raonic as Murray reached the semi-finals of the Masters event after a ruthless 6-2 6-0 win in just over an hour. Murray produced a ruthless display to see off the Canadian in Monte Carlo This summer, Murray famously beat Raonic at Queens Club to lift the trophy for a record fifth time and just a fortnight later they met again in the final at the All England Club.Murray cemented his place in British sporting history with a dazzling 6-4 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-2) victory to repeat his triumph of 2013 and claim a third Grand Slam title. World No 1 permutations How the race to end the year top of the rankings shapes up Their last meeting was a semi-final clash at the Cincinnati Masters and once again Murray came out on top to roar into his seventh successive final.The 29-year-old notched his 22nd consecutive win by blunting Raonics intimidating serves.He served a couple of doubles that first game and I managed to get the break, and then had the momentum from there, said Murray. Murray beat Raonic in Cincinnati before the US Open earlier this year They were due to meet in the Paris Masters semi-final just a week ago, but the Scot was handed a walkover and with it, the coveted title of world No 1 after Raonics surprise withdrawal through injury.On Saturday, they will meet once again, and with the 25-year-old 6ft 5in Raonic playing arguably the best tennis of his career, Murray will be wary not to be complacent against the Canadian powerhouse as he eyes a fifth consecutive final.Check our game-by-game coverage from all matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including both semi-finals on Saturday - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Murray makes O2 semi-finals Murray: I have to be clinical Murray will be ready for Milos Raonic can only get better Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz