Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

01.02.2019 02:23
he made his opportunity count Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - James Neal had to be patient while waiting for his name to be called in the shootout. Then he made his opportunity count.Neal scored the only goal of the six-round tiebreaker to give the Nashville Predators a 4-3 win over the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night.Craig Smith, Ryan Ellis and Eric Nystrom scored in regulation for Nashville, winners of four of five. In the shootout, Neal beat Martin Jones with a wrist shot between the pads.You just see what the goalie is doing and what the guys are doing with their first few shooters, what their moves are, Neal said. I think a lot of guys have a couple moves that they like to go to. For me, I go in and I think I know what I am going to do before I shoot.Entering Tuesday, Jones was 12 for 12 in the shootout in his career. Los Angeles shooters are 2-14 in shootouts this season.It was a hard-fought point, Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. Weve got to start scoring some shootout goals. It cost us on the road.Pekka Rinne made 18 saves in regulation and overtime, and then denied all six Kings shooters in the tiebreaker.Not my strongest game, but we got the win eventually and thats all that matters, Rinne said. You try to give your team a chance to win in the shootout.Nashvilles last two victories have come in shootouts.We knew it was going to be difficult to generate scoring chances, but yet I felt like we were able to do that pretty consistently, Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. They got opportunities, and when they did, they certainly made the most of them.Jamie McBain, Marian Gaborik, and Drew Doughty scored for Los Angeles, which has lost two straight.Trailing by a goal late in the second, Nashville took the lead after Ellis and Nystrom scored 52 seconds apart.Ellis scored at 17:36 on a one-timer from above the right circle. Nystrom followed at 18:28 when he tipped Taylor Becks spinning shot from the right dot past Jones.Doughty converted after an end-to-end rush at 38 seconds of the third to tie it 3-3.They were playing a 1-1-3 in their neutral zone, which gives you a lot of room to skate, Doughty said. I saw it through the first two periods, that if I had a good opportunity and some speed, I could probably get through the neutral zone and get to the offensive zone and make a play from there.Smith gave Nashville a 1-0 lead at 6:24 of the first period.In the neutral zone, Colin Wilson found Smith in full stride on the right side. On the break, Smith moved toward the low slot, where he beat Jones between the pads with a quick wrist shot.The Kings tied it at 11:32 of the first after Justin Williams shot from the slot hit McBains skate and beat the outstretched left pad of Rinne.Gaborik gave the Kings a 2-1 lead at 1:01 of the second.From inside his blue line, Jeff Carter lifted a pass into the Nashville zone. Gaborik outraced Ellis to the puck and beat Rinne.NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber recorded his 223rd career assist. He is the franchise leader among defencemen. ... Gaborik has 29 points in 30 career games against Nashville. ... The Predators were 0-4 on the power play, falling to 1-32 at home this season. Nashville is 3-1 in shootouts this season. Mike Williams Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Dan Fouts Jersey . -- Fantasy football owners and Denver Broncos fans can rest easy: Peyton Manning is back. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Cha...Draft-Jersey/.C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. Uchenna Nwosu Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P. Hayes Pullard Jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit.Grapevine, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - TCU and Baylor didnt play in a conference championship game. Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. The Buckeyes, a day after their 59-0 rout of Wisconsin, jumped to fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings on Sunday, giving Urban Meyers team a shot at the national title. SEC winner Alabama (12-1) remained No. 1 in the rankings and Pac-12 champion Oregon (12-1) stayed No. 2. ACC winner and reigning national champion Florida State (13-0) moved up one spot to No. 3. Alabama will play Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1. Oregon will take on Florida State in the Rose Bowl, also on New Years Day. The winners will play for the national championship on Jan.dddddddddddd 12. The playoffs replaced the oft-criticized BCS, which was in place from 1998 until last season. Controversy did not die with the new system. TCU was ranked third last week, but fell to despite a 55-3 domination of Iowa State on Saturday. Baylor, which was sixth in the rankings, gained a share of the Big 12 title with TCU thanks to a 38-27 win over Kansas State Saturday night. Baylor edged TCU, 61-58, on Oct. 11. Despite being down to their third-string quarterback, Ohio State (12-1) was able to get into the semifinals. The Buckeyes won their 11th consecutive game with their rout of the Badgers. Their only loss came to Virginia Tech, 35-21, on Sept. 6. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz