Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

30.01.2019 02:04
The fiancee of former New England Antworten

REGINA -- It didnt take much time for Brett Swain to feel comfortable in a Saskatchewan Roughriders jersey -- about 15 minutes, in fact. The rookie slotback hauled in two touchdowns Saturday to help lead the defending Grey Cup champs to a 21-17 victory over the Ottawa Redblacks in a CFL pre-season contest at Mosaic Stadium. "I just had no idea what I was about to get myself into," Swain said. "The possessions and being on and off the field and not being able to make adjustments and doing everything on the run a I think I got used to all of that by the second quarter." Thats when veteran quarterback Darian Durant entered the game. Durant orchestrated a 91-yard scoring drive with his first possession, one that was capped with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Swain to give the Riders a 14-10 lead. Swains second touchdown of the game came on the Riders second offensive possession of the second half. Rookie quarterback Adam Weber found Swain for a four-yard touchdown strike, one that swelled Saskatchewans lead to 21-10. "I think (Swain) looked great," Durant said. "He has had a great camp and he has done a good job of learning the system and getting on the same page with the quarterbacks. I think hes going to have a role with us and I look forward to working more with him moving forward." With the departure of all-star slotback Weston Dressler to the NFLs Kansas City Chiefs and the retirement of the CFLs all-time leading receiver Geroy Simon, the Roughriders have a couple of holes to fill within their receiving corps. Swains debut with the Green and White should earn him more playing time in Saskatchewans second exhibition contest on Friday against the visiting Edmonton Eskimos. "I had a couple balls come my way and I made the most of them," said the six-foot, 200-pound Swain. "It was a slow start for me a still getting acclimated to the game, but I feel a lot more comfortable and I gained a lot of confidence today. Im excited to come in here and watch the game film and learn where I can improve." The Redblacks, on the other hand, have more than just a couple of roster vacancies. "You can see that (the Roughriders) are definitely in a rhythm and theyre communicating well and are all on the same page," said Ottawa quarterback Henry Burris, who was 5-for-6 passing for 40 yards in limited time. "Thats where were trying to get to. We have a lot of guys competing for jobs. "Other teams are just trying to plug a few holes. Were trying to put the whole kit and caboodle together here. We have a good idea of what we have, but we need to all be singing from the same sheet of music." Chevon Walker scored the Redblacks first touchdown, a one-yard plunge, which was set up thanks to Jamill Smiths 77-yard punt return to Saskatchewans two-yard line. Justin Palardy then booted a 44-yard field goal and the expansion Redblacks owned a 10-0 lead midway through the first quarter. Thomas Demarco played under centre for much of the second half for Ottawa and completed 4-of-7 pass attempts for 97 yards. His lone touchdown strike came on a 60-yard pass-and-run with receiver Travon Patterson in the third quarter. The Redblacks will visit the Montreal Alouettes on Friday, their second and final exhibition game. Malik Jefferson Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. Preston Brown Jersey . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury. http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-cordy-glenn-jersey.html. Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. Sam Hubbard Jersey . FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. Andrew Billings Bengals Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson remained in a walking boot to treat a high ankle sprain on his left leg on Wednesday, and coach Leslie Frazier said he will not play on Sunday against Atlanta if he cant hit the practice field in the next two days.SAN FRANCISCO -- Justin Morneau hit a two-run double in the eighth inning as the Colorado Rockies beat the San Francisco Giants 8-7 Sunday to complete a three-game sweep with another comeback victory. Morneaus pinch-hit highlighted a four-run rally for the Rockies, who scored in the ninth in each of the first two games of the series for the win. Troy Tulowitzki had three hits, including a home run, and drove in two runs for the Rockies, who won extended their season-high winning streak to five games. Madison Bumgarner pitched seven innings and homered in the fifth inning for the Giants, who have lost six of seven and were swept at home for the first time. Matt Belisle (2-2) pitched an inning for Colorado. Juan Gutierrez (1-2) allowed four runs on three hits for the Giants. LaTroy Hawkins pitched the ninth for his 14th save in 15 chances. Tulowitzki singled to open the eighth and scored on Drew Stubbs one-out triple. Michael McKenry beat out an infield single to score Stubbs and Charlie Culberson walked. D.J. LeMahieu then hit a sharp grounder to shortstop Brandon Crawford, who bobbled the ball before getting the force at second. Ehire Adrianza also had trouble controlling the ball and his relay throw to first was late, setting up Morneaus hit. The no-decision denied Bumgarner a chance to move into a tie for the NL wins lead with nine. He allowed four runs on six hits, walking four and striking out nine. Bumgarner had allowed a combined four runs in his previous 29 innings. Rockies starter Juan Nicasio gave up three runs on four hits over two-plus innings. He walked four and struck out two. Nicasio could not finish four innings in his second straight start, facing two hitters in the third before giving way to Franklin Morales. Hes allowed 25 runs on 35 hits over his lasst 15 2-3 innings, a 14.dddddddddddd36 ERA. Nicasio walked Tyler Colvin and Crawford to open the second inning and Adrianza singled to put the Giants ahead. Bumgarner bunted and was safe when Nicasio threw the ball wide. Crawford scored on the play. Hunter Pence also drove in a run. Tulowitzkis 18th home run of the season, a two-shot into the left field bleachers in the third, cut into the lead but the Giants answered when Hector Sanchez and Pablo Sandoval hit back-to-back home runs in the fourth. Sanchez hit for Buster Posey, who left the game as a precautionary measure after taking a foul ball off his mask. Sanchezs previous 23 RBIs all came in Giants victories. Tulowitzki, the NL batting average leader, is hitting left-handers at a .441 clip (26 for 59) this season. Brandon Barnes RBI groundout in the fifth was matched by Colvins RBI single in the sixth to make it 7-3 for the Giants. Pinch-hitter Josh Rutledge added an RBI double against Bumgarner in the seventh to cut it to 7-4. NOTES: Giants OF Angel Pagan was scratched from the starting lineup with lower back tightness. . The Giants will start RHP Matt Cain (1-4, 3.84) against the White Sox in Chicago on Tuesday. He is 8-10 with a 2.71 ERA in 22 career interleague games. . The Rockies will start LHP Tyler Matzek (1-0, 2.57) in their series opener against the Dodgers in Los Angeles on Monday. Hell be making his second career start. . Rockies Wilin Rosario made his first start at first base. . Nicasio threw a season-high 38 pitches in the second inning . RHP Santiago Casilla is expected to be activated by the Giants in time for their series in Chicago. . Giants RHP Tim Lincecum turned 30. ... Giants manager Bruce Bochy was ejected from the game with two outs in the ninth for arguing balls and strikes. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz