Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

25.01.2019 04:30
tied it in the fourth when Hundley Antworten

NEW YORK -- One of the greats to wear green, Paul Pierce found it strange playing for the other side. "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. "Im used to lining up in the green and white for so long." Pierce made just one basket but grabbed 10 rebounds and added five assists to help the Brooklyn Nets beat the Celtics 82-80 on Tuesday night in the first matchup between the teams since a blockbuster trade on draft night. Brook Lopez scored 20 points and Andrey Blatche had 14 starting in place of Kevin Garnett for the Nets, who won it when Chris Johnson made two free throws with 7.0 seconds left after the game was tied at 80. Pierce finished 1 of 6, his only basket a driving layup with 6.2 seconds left in the first half in the first meeting between the teams since the deal that sent Pierce and Garnett to Brooklyn. Coach Jason Kidd told Pierce to treat it like a green and white scrimmage -- and the white pulled it out. "I thought he handled it well, as any professional would," Kidd said. Courtney Lee led the Celtics with 14 points but missed a potential tying jumper in the final seconds. Pierce was the first Nets starter announced after he was always the last guy called in Boston. Originally shaken by the trade, he seemed to enjoy reminders of his past and catching up with his old teammates. He had a chat with Rajon Rondo by the Celtics bench while the Nets were shooting free throws, and later said something that drew a smile from Avery Bradley after blocking the guards shot. Pierce also visited the Celtics in their locker room before the game to wish them luck this season. "It was weird at first, but its at a point now where people just got to get used to it," Celtics forward Jeff Green said of the trade. Pierce spent 15 years with the Celtics and is second on their career scoring list and was the MVP of the 2008 NBA Finals. He knows he has a lesser role on a deep Nets team, but wont accept that his days as an elite scorer are over. "I still have it in the tank," he said. "When the big games come, I still am more than capable." Garnett didnt play as part of a regularly scheduled night off after the Nets played Monday in Philadelphia. Kidd called it a "reward" for Garnetts good work during the preseason, though Garnett has already made it clear he doesnt want nights off. The Nets were also without Deron Williams, who remains out with a sprained right ankle, and key reserves Andrei Kirilenko (back spasms) and Jason Terry (left knee), who was also part of the trade. The Nets host the Miami Heat on Thursday night. They will retire Kidds No. 5 before the game. Mason Cole Cardinals Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/C...h-Rosen-Jersey/. Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. Benson Mayowa Jersey .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies signed guard Seth Curry on Tuesday. Christian Kirk Jersey . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats.BALTIMORE -- Every once in a while, Chris Davis conjures memories of last season by effortlessly launching a baseball far over the outfield wall. Davis interrupted his frustrating season with such a moment Saturday, hitting a two-run homer off knuckleballer R.A. Dickey to carry the Baltimore Orioles past the skidding Toronto Blue Jays 3-2. Davis batted .286 with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs last year. This season, hes at .228 with 11 long balls and 33 RBIs. His work ethic, however, remains the same. "Theres no change in my approach. Ive been doing everything I can to try to get back to feeling good in the box," Davis said. "I felt the last couple of days Ive started to click a little bit. Didnt have a lot to show for it." Davis ended an 0-for-9 drought with a drive that put the Orioles up 3-1 in the fifth. "Big home run for the team in the situation, and the individual," teammate Adam Jones said. "Hes been grinding it out." Orioles starter Bud Norris (6-5) gave up one run and seven hits in 6 2-3 innings to win his third straight start. The right-hander extended an impressive run by Orioles starters, who have allowed two runs or fewer in 13 of the last 16 games. "Were all out there to help each other and get better," Norris said. "Right now were kind of cruising." After Toronto closed to 3-2 in the eighth, Zach Britton got three outs for his seventh save. Brett Lawrie had two hits and an RBI for the Blue Jays, who have lost six of eight. The AL East leaders have scored only six runs in those six defeats. "I thought we had pretty good ABs for the most part," catcher Josh Thole said. "Its tough when youre not getting guys in." Dickey (6-5) left with right groin tightness after allowing three runs, two earned, and six hits in 6 2-3 innings. It was the first time this season hes taken a loss when permitting as few as three runs. Dickey felt a twinge after getting Manny Machado out, then left after taking a practice pitch. "I didnt want to jeopardize my next start," Dickey said. "I was probably out of the game after that next batter, anyway. I decided it was probably in everybodys best interest to just call it a day." Toronto nearly got Dickey off the hook.dddddddddddd In the seventh, Orioles reliever Darren ODay retired Melky Cabrera on a grounder with two outs and two on. One inning later, Jose Bautista was thrown out in a very close play at the plate while trying to score on a double by Edwin Encarnacion. Left fielder Nelson Cruz retrieved the ball and threw to shortstop J.J. Hardy, who fired the relay to catcher Nick Hundley. "The big play in the game was obviously the relay throw," Davis said. "That was a big hit for Encarnacion and a chance for them to get back into the game and get really good momentum in their dugout." Lawrie followed with an RBI single. The Blue Jays stranded nine and went 1 for 6 with runners in scoring position. "This has been a tough run here so we need to hopefully regroup," Thole said. "Were playing behind every night." With the score 1-all in the fifth, Jones hit a grounder to third. The throw by Juan Francisco bounced past first base, and Jones lightly pushed umpire Hunter Wendelstedt while rounding the bag. The umpire toppled backward onto the infield dirt but was not hurt. Davis followed by hitting a 1-0 pitch over the centre field wall and into the Baltimore bullpen. "We got burned by the home run ball," Toronto manager John Gibbons said. Earlier, Dickey got into trouble in the first inning when Nick Markakis led off with an infield hit and Machado doubled. But Jones, Davis and Cruz followed with popups. In the Toronto second, Norris hit Lawrie with a pitch before walking Thole with the bases loaded. Baltimore tied it in the fourth when Hundley delivered a sacrifice fly following singles by Delmon Young and Ryan Flaherty. NOTES: Toronto DH Adam Lind left with a bruised right foot. ... The Blue Jays activated RHP Sergio Santos (right elbow) from the DL and optioned OF Darin Mastroianni to Triple-A Buffalo. Santos was needed in the bullpen after LHP Brett Cecil left Fridays game with groin tightness. Cecil will rest for a few days before being reevaluated. ... Jones went 0 for 3 against Dickey and is 3 for 22 lifetime against the knuckleballer. ... Toronto is 34-17 when hitting a HR and 6-13 without one. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz