Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 Treffen
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

24.01.2019 03:59
yone has the best interests of our Antworten

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- England and Honduras drew 0-0 in a fiery and physical final World Cup warm-up match that saw Honduras defender Brayan Beckeles sent off at Sun Life Stadium on Saturday. The weather was as wild as some of the action on the pitch in Miami Gardens, with the game halted midway through the first half for 45 minutes due to a lightning storm. England struggled to create scoring chances even with a man advantage, and the pressure will grow for Ross Barkley to start in Brazil after the 20-year-old midfielder raised the tempo when he came on at half time. "If you look at the chances we had the better, but were quite frustrated," captain Steven Gerrard said. "The ref was poor, the game was interrupted, there was a big one in the first half and they were doing stupid fouls. There was no rhythm. Were frustrated but relieved at no injuries. "There were some horrific tackles for a friendly. I got caught with a bad one." Beckeles, who had been booked for a lunge on Danny Welbeck, was shown a second yellow card in the 66th minute after catching Leighton Baines face with his elbow. "The lesson is we cant play with 10, we need to be more careful," Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suarez said through a translator. Honduras kicks off its World Cup campaign next Sunday against France, a day after England opens against Italy. The hot and humid conditions were exactly what England came to Miami for, but not the storm that worsened during the opening 20 minutes. Before the disruption, Wayne Rooneys free kick was spilled by Noel Valladares but no England player was primed to exploit the goalkeepers shakiness. And, when Rooney set up Daniel Sturridge, the striker struck wide on the turn. Warning messages flashed up on stadium big screens urging fans to first leave their uncovered seats, and then for the players to go off the pitch. "We were just about to slice through them and it was a great relief for them when the rain came," England goalkeeper Joe Hart said. When they returned, Emilio Izaguirre was fortunate not to be sent off for tripping Sturridge and then kicking the striker as he was on the ground. The defender was only booked by Ricardo Salazar. "I dont understand refs seeing balls slammed into players chests," Gerrard said. "Its a clear red card." England was more threatening after the break when Rooney and captain Gerrard were replaced by the youthful legs of Barkley and Jack Wilshere. Barkley quickly unleashed a shot from outside the penalty area, and later burst forward unchallenged to feed Sturridge, who chipped wide. It was surprising that it took until the 66th for a red card to be shown, but England could not exploit its man advantage. Although Barkley was adding energy and pace with his runs, Sturridge squandered another opening when he headed wide from Glen Johnsons cross. "It was a real stop-start game, one of the most frustrating Ive been involved in for a long time," England coach Roy Hodgson said. "We had a long stoppage, I thought we dealt with it and in the second half it was attack vs. defence. "They got their men behind the ball and we didnt take our chances. We attempted to make them but this is a game I will soon forget. I will take the draw and that we got away without injuries and that we have experience against Central American opposition." Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonlin...ley-jersey.html. The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. Deadrin Senat Jersey .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end.Former Scotland boss Walter Smith says Gordon Strachan should remain in charge of the national side despite recent poor results. Strachan has come under pressure after guiding Scotland to just one win - a 5-1 victory in Malta - from the opening four qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup.Last weeks 3-0 defeat by England at Wembley left the Scots with slim hopes of reaching the finals in Russia, but Smith is convinced the former Celtic boss is still the best man for the job. Action from Scotlands 3-0 defeat to England at Wembley Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, Smith, who was in charge of Scotland between 2004-2007, said: Personally, I think he should stay on.I thought the team had some excellent performances in the last campaign. We havent matched them this campaign but Gordon knows all the players. Former Scotland manager Smith wants Strachan to continue as the national team manager, despite a string of poor results He has a problem that quite a lot of them are not playing for the clubs at the moment, but hell know them better than anyone and I think going into the last half of the section we will be looking for a reaction and I think Gordon can bring that.Smith, who revived Scotlands fortunes after replacing Berti Vogts towards the end of 2004, admits the demands of the job at national level are on a par with club level. Strachan has come under fire since last weeks defeat to England Managing clubs is intense enough but managing the national team you have shortened periods of intensity and that makes it a little bit more difficult, added the 68-year-old.But it is also like club football in that you have to win or you come under a little bit of pressure.dddddddddddd Gordon is coming under that at the moment but I still think he is the best man for the job.Ally McCoist, assistant manager to Smith at Scotland and Rangers, believes a radical overhaul of the game north of the border will be required before any progress is noted. Ally McCoist (left) calls for radical shake-up of game in Scotland I dont think anyone can hide from the fact that we are not producing anything like the level of the youngster that we once did, he said.But we havent qualified for 18 years so this is a problem that has not come overnight. Theres a number of reasons for that. If I had the absolute answer I would be telling you it, but its a combination of things.It comes down to clubs, the SFA, the youngsters themselves, parents, boys clubs, coaches, and we definitely need a revamp of the whole situation. Theres a million things. Fergie and Walter the men to rekindle Scotlands fortunes, according to Ally McCoist My boys for example cannot play two games at the weekend. They cant play with their school and their boys club. What is that all about? Can someone tell me what thats all about?When we were young we played Saturday morning with the school, Saturday afternoon with the BBs [Boys Brigade], and Sunday with the boys club. And then during the week we were playing and training all the time. It seems to me there are people putting obstacles up rather than trying to help.There has to be change and theres a lot of people culpable, but I do believe everyone has the best interests of our country at heart in terms of producing youngsters again. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price We have to sit round a table and get those in the know, and by that I mean people like Alex Ferguson and Walter Smith, and come up with a plan.McCoist and Smith were speaking at the opening a new £1.5m clubhouse at Torrance Park Golf Club in Motherwell. Also See: Nicholas: Scots not good enough Griffiths: Dont sack Strachan ONeill: Scots not on my agenda Table Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz