Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

24.01.2019 03:12
Voltigeurs blanked the host Gatineau O Antworten

GATINEAU, Que. -- Louis-Philip Guindon stopped all 33 shots he faced as the Drummondville Voltigeurs blanked the host Gatineau Olympiques 4-0 on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Frederick Gaudreau scored once and set up two more for the Voltigeurs (22-11-2), who won their third game in a row, while Giovanni Fiore added a goal and an assist. Matthew Boudens and Jerome Verrier also scored for Drummondville and Nikolas Brouillard tacked on two assists. Alexandre Chenier-Allard led the Olympiques (22-13-0) with seven shots on net. Gatineaus Robert Steeves allowed four goals on 14 shots and was replaced by Anthony Brodeur, who stopped all seven shots he faced in 20 minutes of relief. The Voltigeurs went 1 for 6 on the power play while the Olympiques failed to score on eight chances with the man advantage. --- SCREAMING EAGLES 5 ISLANDERS 3 SYDNEY, N.S. -- Cape Breton scored three times with the power play en route to defeating Charlottetown. Jeremy Beaudry, Charles-Eric Legare and Clark Bishop scored with the man advantage for the Screaming Eagles (19-12-3) while Cameron Darcy scored even strength and Kyle Farrell added another into an empty net. Matej Beran, Yan Pavel Laplante and Daniel Sprong supplied the scoring for the Islanders (14-17-5), who have just one win in their last 10 outings. Chase Marchand made 32 saves for Cape Breton as Eric Brassard turned away 25-of-29 shots for Charlottetown. --- DRAKKAR 5 REMPARTS 2 QUEBEC CITY -- Jeremy Gregoire scored twice and set up another as Baie-Comeau toppled the Remparts. Frederic Gamelin had a goal and and two assists for the Drakkar (23-8-4) while Alexis Vanier and Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau each scored once. Quebec (18-11-6) got goals form Zachery Moody and Anthony Latina. Baie-Comeaus Philippe Cadorette made 27 saves for the victory. Francois Brassard gave up four goals on 15 shots and was left on the bench for the third period. Callum Booth replaced Brassard and stopped 10-of-11 shots in relief. --- TITAN 4 ARMADA 3 (SO) BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Joel Blanchard scored the winner in the sixth round of the shootout as Acadie-Bathurst edged the QMJHLs top club, the Armada. Alexandros Soumakis, Gabriel Gosselin and Patrick Walsh scored in regulation for the Titan (14-18-3). Frederic Bergeron scored twice for Blainville-Boisbriand (23-5-7), who hold a three-point lead on the Baie-Comeau Drakkar for first in league standings, while Marcus Hinds had a goal and an assist. Acadie-Bathursts Mason McDonald made 24 saves for the win as Guillaume Decelles stopped 23 shots for the Armada. --- PHOENIX 3 HUSKIES 2 (OT) SHERBROOKE, Que. -- Simon Desbiens scored at 4:16 of overtime and Francis Desrosiers turned away 39 shots as the Phoenix slipped past Rouyn-Noranda. Daniel Audette and Dominic Talbot-Tassi scored in regulation for Sherbrooke (13-20-3) and Tim Wieser chipped in with two assists. Quinn OBrien and Jean-Sebastien Dea had a goal each for the Huskies (20-10-4). Rouyyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger made 24 saves in a losing cause. --- FOREURS 7 TIGRES 5 VICTORIAVILLE, Que. -- Defenceman Randy Gazzola scored three times and added an assist as Val-dOr handed the Tigres their third straight defeat. Nicolas Aube-Kubel had a pair of goals for the Foreurs (24-11-1) and Louick Marcotte had a goal and two assists. Timotej Sille scored once and Guillaume Gelinas helped out with three assists. Tommy Veilleux, John Bowen, Mark Trickett, Matthew Boudreau and Jan Mandat scored for Victoriaville (13-17-4). Keven Bouchard made 25 saves for Val-dOr while Brandon Whitney allowed seven goals on 40 shots for the Tigres. --- Patrick DiMarco Jersey . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. Doug Flutie Jersey . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Ky...s-Draft-Jersey/. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Jerry Hughes Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Eddie Yarbrough Jersey .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. DAVIE, Fla. -- Dion Jordan of the Miami Dolphins has been suspended for the first four games of the season after testing positive for a stimulant prohibited under the NFLs policy on use of performance-enhancing substances. The Dolphins announced the suspension Thursday. In a statement released by the team, Jordan took "full responsibility" for the positive test. "I recently learned from the NFL that I tested positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy," Jordans statement read. "I worked carefully with my advisors and the union to investigate the test results, and I take full responsibility for the test results." Jordans statement also included an apology for the "impact of this situation" on his teammates, coaches, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, his fans and family. "We were disappointed to learn about Dions suspension," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said through the team. "Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year.dddddddddddd" Jordan was the third overall pick in the 2013 draft out of Oregon. He says he added more than 15 pounds of bulk this off-season in an effort to improve his game, earning praise from Philbin for being able to play faster as well. "I would never sacrifice my speed for weight," Jordan said last month. He played in all 16 games with Miami a year ago, with 26 tackles and two sacks. Jordan will be able to participate in training camp and preseason games. Once the regular season starts he will not be permitted to be part of the Dolphins active roster until Sept. 29, according to an NFL spokesman. Jordan will miss games against AFC East rivals New England and Buffalo, as well as matchups with Kansas City and Oakland. The first game he would be eligible for would be Oct. 12 against Green Bay, a game that follows the Dolphins bye week. "I will continue to work extremely hard during training camp and preseason," Jordan said. "During the suspension, I will stay in top shape and will be ready to contribute upon my return." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz