Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen ans Forum
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

24.01.2019 03:04
Phil Mickelson withdrew after 10 holes Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Steven Bowditch opened a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Texas Open, while Phil Mickelson withdrew after 10 holes because of a pulled muscle in his right side. Bowditch, the 30-year-old Australian seeking his first PGA Tour title, shot a 4-under 68 to reach 12 under at TPC San Antonio. Matt Kuchar and Andrew Loupe were tied for second. Kuchar shot 65, and Loupe had a 70. "Ive won four or five times on between Australia and Web.com," said Bowditch, who would get into the Masters with a victory. "Ive got a little experience, but not a great deal, especially at this level. Ive never slept on a lead, so well see how we go." Mickelson withdrew after pulling the muscle teeing off on No. 1 -- his 10th hole of the round. He hopes to play next week in the Houston Open, the last event before the Masters. "I pulled a muscle on my downswing trying to hit it hard," Mickelson said a statement. "It just killed and it wouldnt subside for 10 or 12 seconds. Im going back to San Diego (for) a couple of days and have a doctor look at it, but theres really not much you can do for a pulled muscle. I hope Ill be OK to play the Shell in Houston, but I just dont know." Lefty was 1-over par in the round and 4 over overall when the three-time Masters champion was taken off the course in a cart. His caddie, Jim Mackay, said Mickelson felt a twinge on his tee shot on No. 1. "Its definitely not his back," Mackay said. "Its his right side. The thing he had been talking about is how good his back had been feeling here. Hell definitely play Houston, if he can." Its the second time this year Mickelson has withdrawn in the middle of a tournament. He pulled out at Torrey Pines after making the cut because of a back injury. On Friday, Mickelson made the cut on the number, following an opening 77 with a 70. Bowditch, ranked 339th in the world, chipped in at the first two holes, for birdie at No. 1 and an eagle at the par-5 second. He drove to chipping distance at the 338-yard fifth hole and made a 4-foot birdie putt. "(The chip on the first hole) calmed my nerves a little bit," Bowditch said. "It was as easy a chip as youre going to have out here." He cooled after that when he missed the green at No. 9 and bogeyed, then strung together pars until he drove close to the at the 324-yard downwind 17th. He chipped inside a foot and tapped in for birdie and kept his two-stroke lead when Loupe matched the birdie. Loupe closed with a bogey. Kuchar, a six-time winner on the tour, had the best round of the week. He holed out the greenside bunker on No. 1. "Still surprised to be at 7 under today," Kuchar said. "Its not a score I would have thought was out there with these sort of (windy) conditions." Pat Perez was fourth at 8 under after a 69. Kevin Na, who had a 16 on the ninth hole three years ago, was 7 under after a 69. Malcolm Butler Jersey . By then it was clear: The 76ers were going to win for the first time in two months, and they were going to do it with ease. The 76ers snapped their NBA record-tying, 26-game losing streak, routing the Detroit Pistons 123-98 on Saturday night to avoid establishing the longest skid in U. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/rashaan-evans-jersey/. The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Malcolm Butler Titans Jersey .com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. Tennessee Titans Jerseys .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. MIAMI -- As soon as Chris Young connected on a deep fly ball to left field in the ninth inning, the New York Mets thought they had tied the game on a sacrifice fly. But they misjudged the strength of Marcell Ozunas arm. Ozuna threw out Kirk Nieuwenhuis at the plate to end the game to help the Miami Marlins beat the Mets 3-2 on Friday night. "Its pretty surprising. Hats off to Ozuna," Nieuwenhuis said. "He made a great throw. Theres no other way to put it." Even Ozuna thought the Mets had tied the game. "I didnt think I had a chance to get him out, but I was going to throw it no matter what," Ozuna said. Ozuna also threw out David Wright to end the eighth after the Mets cut the deficit to 3-2. "I cant remember seeing a game decided by two great throws from a left fielder and two great tags from the catcher to end the game," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Thats pretty amazing." Henderson Alvarez (4-3) pitched 6 1-3 scoreless innings, allowing seven hits without a walk, and struck out five. In his past six starts, he is 2-0 with a 0.68 ERA, which leads the majors since May 22. "It was a good start for myself. All my pitches were working. Now its about keeping going forward," Alvarez said. Steve Cishek allowed a double to Nieuwenhuis to open the ninth, but earned his 17th save in 18 chances when Ozunas throw landed in catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchias glove for his fourth assist of the season. "He started at the Clevelander, so I didnt think he had a shot, but he started running in," Saltalamacchia said. "Once he got closer I knew he had a chance, but thats a tough throw, big moment like that. You tend to do too much. He made a perfect throw." Mets starter Daisuke Matsuzaka (3-1) allowed one run and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. He struck out four. "I felt good today, and just going off our last time off of Alvarez, I knew it was going to be a close game -- a one or two-run game -- so I knew I couldnt give up too many runs," Matsuzaka said. "One run ended up making a difference." Adeiny Hechavarria drove in two runs, and Saltalamacchia hit two doubles for the Marlins, who won their major league-best 17th one-run game of the season despite going 1 for 11 with runners in scoring position. "It was nice to win that one," Redmond said. "We needed to win that one." Six of the eight games between these clubss this season have been decided by one run New York had a two-game winning streak snapped.dddddddddddd. With the Mets trailing 3-0 in the eighth, Wright hit an RBI single off Kevin Gregg. Two batters later, with Mike Dunn pitching, pinch-hitter Eric Campbell singled to left field to make it 3-2. Wright was thrown out at the plate as he tried to score on the hit. "I got thrown out by about 10 feet, so it wasnt a real close play," Wright said, "but at the same time we kind of thought that he was blocking (the plate) and apparently they thought he wasnt." Mets manager Terry Collins challenged the play, taking up the argument that Wright was blocked from getting to the plate. "When you saw replays, his foot had pretty much that whole side blocked," Collins said. "The over-the-top view, I dont know. You dont ever get an explanation. All they say is the play stands. "You dont ever get an explanation or why they ruled it, and the umpires are as confused as anybody." Rafael Furcal led off of the game for the Marlins with a triple off the right-field fence and scored on a groundout by Hechavarria. It was Furcals first extra-base hit of the season in 30 at-bats and first leadoff triple since June 11, 2010, against the Angels when he played for the Dodgers. "I knew that was the only run I could give up the rest of my outing," Matsuzaka said. After Jake Marisnick stole second base in the seventh, he swiped third with Wright not in position to cover the bag. He then scored when catcher Anthony Reckers throw to third went into left field. "It surprised them a little bit that he took off there with a left-hand hitter," Redmond said. "He was being aggressive and took advantage of a bad throw. That was a huge run for us." The Marlins extended their lead to 3-0 later in the inning when Wright attempted to bare-hand a grounder hit by Hechavarria, but the ball bounced past him, allowing Justin Bour to score. Wright was originally charged with an error, but it was later changed to a hit. NOTES: Mets SS Ruben Tejada took a base hit away from Casey McGehee in the eighth inning when he made a diving stop to his left, spun on the ground, and threw to first from his knees. ... Wright has a 10-game hitting streak at Marlins Park. ... Miami will send RHP Tom Koehler (5-5, 3.84) to the mound on Saturday. New York will counter with RHP Jacob deGrom (0-4, 4.39). Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz