Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Erfahrungen mit der Polizei
lebaobei123 Offline

Mega-Poster

19.01.2019 03:49
Jaclyn Jansen tied for second a Antworten

WORCESTER, Mass. -- Carl Klingberg scored twice and Michael Hutchinson stopped 33 shots as the St. Johns IceCaps downed the host Worcester Sharks 5-1 on Friday in American Hockey League play. Kyle MacKinnon, Jason Jaffray and Blair Riley also scored for the IceCaps (30-19-4) while Jordan Hill and Zach Redmond each chipped in with two assists. Sena Acolatse for the Sharks (23-23-4), who dropped their fourth straight game. Worcesters Troy Grosenick allowed four goals on 21 shots before giving way to Harri Sateri, who stopped 9-of-10 shots in 32 minutes of relief. Klingberg scored twice in less than four minutes to put St. Johns ahead 2-0 heading into the first intermission. Jaffray made it 3-0 at 2:17 of the second. Acolatse put Worcester on the board less than a minute later. Riley and Makinnon, however, responded with goals 50 seconds apart to make it 5-1 IceCaps after 40 minutes of play. St. Johns went 0 for 4 on the power play while Worcester went 1 for 6. Air Max 1 Wholesale Australia . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Buy Air Max 1 Australia . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. http://www.airmax1australia.com/. The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Air Max 1 Sale Australia . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap . The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just goingg to enjoy this.dddddddddddd" Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz