Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 Bazar
Dogcat250 Offline

Premium-Poster

13.01.2019 09:25
blue flag during Saturdays first race Antworten

HOUSTON -- IndyCar fined Marco Andretti $2,500 on Sunday for failing to heed to an order from race control during the Grand Prix of Houston. Andretti ignored a blue flag during Saturdays first race to give way to leader Takuma Sato as Andretti tried to stay on the lead lap. Race control could have perceived that Andretti was holding up Sato to allow Andretti Autosport teammate James Hinchcliffe to catch the leader. Because Andretti ignored the blue flag, he was given a black flag and a drive-thru penalty. In addition to the fine, IndyCar placed Andretti on probation for three races beginning with Sundays race. Andretti Autosport was also fined $2,500. Andretti vehemently disagreed with the penalty following Sundays qualifying session. "My question was, what would have happened if James was leading?" he said. "Its the 20th lap of the race and the facts are I finished ahead of Sato. Because you have to fight. Its early in the race. If its late in the race, I would have moved over, they wouldnt have had to tell me to move over." Andretti had been spun by teammate Carlos Munoz earlier in the race to put him in position to be lapped by Sato. But his car was not damaged, and he went on to an eighth-place finish. Sato was involved in a later accident and finished 22nd. "I wasnt off the pace," Andretti said, arguing he was only in position to be lapped "because I got spun. If (the leaders) caught me by a whole lap, then they have a point. But I was one of the top three fastest cars out there." Ben Ijalana Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Trumaine Johnson Jersey . -- The Florida Gators are first yet again this season. http://www.officialnewyorkjetsfootball.c...d-jersey-womens. Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. New York Jets Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.Goalkeeper Jack Butland is close to agreeing a new long-term contract at Stoke City. The 23-year-old England international has been in fine form this season and Stoke are looking to tie him down to a new deal, which could be for as long as five years.Butlands current contract runs until 2019 but it seems Stoke want to reward him for his efforts during a campaign in which he has emerged as a genuine rival to Joe Harts position as England No 1. Butland haas been capped three times, keeping clean sheets against Lithuania and France last autumn, and currently appears poised to travel to Euro 2016 as Harts chief back-up.ddddddddddddHe took over as the Stoke No 1 this season after Asmir Begovic joined Chelsea and has kept 10 clean sheets in his 30 matches, conceding 36 goals. Also See: Butland aims for Euro start Stoke City news China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz